Why the drop in numbers?

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Since the new format was introduced the posting numbers on the HAC FFF seem to have dropped.  There are very few post during a day.  Is this because people do not like the new format?  Have people been too busy to post?  Has the FFF lost its edge?

People, where have our numbers gone??!!!!

RAIDER said:
Since the new format was introduced the posting numbers on the HAC FFF seem to have dropped.  There are very few post during a day.  Is this because people do not like the new format?  Have people been too busy to post?  Has the FFF lost its edge?

Numbers? It's still in the Book, Brother!

numbers.jpg

Remids me  of "One is the loneliest number" by Three Dog Night for Raider......but the new format will not let me link to youtube.

Anyway.......about numbers, this is post 1000 for me.

IFB X-Files said:
No doubt the appearance is "a" reason.  It's horrible.  It reminds me of version 1 of Windows.

I realize the "old" format was evidently falling behind the technological times, but it was far superior in appearance to this.

RAIDER said:
IFB X-Files said:
No doubt the appearance is "a" reason.  It's horrible.  It reminds me of version 1 of Windows.

I realize the "old" format was evidently falling behind the technological times, but it was far superior in appearance to this.

You can switch how you see it back to the old look, I did that and it looks to me as it did previously.

RAIDER said:

I am not sure where you are getting your data... I am showing that, if we keep this pace, we will have our best month, traffic-wise, since January 2015

RAIDER said:

Raider, you need you some scandal.
If its numbers you seek, a good scandal is the key.

sword said:
RAIDER said:

If only the Duggars had attended HAC. 

Teri in NC said:
sword said:
RAIDER said:

If only the Duggars had attended HAC.

Maybe they had HAC on-line.  :) :) 

Hundreds attend that way.

I don't mind the "new" format -- I can still do everything I want to do.

I switch mine to the old but its more about the colors than anything else. The new format does work better on mobile devices.

FSSL said:
RAIDER said:

I am not sure where you are getting your data... I am showing that, if we keep this pace, we will have our best month, traffic-wise, since January 2015

I am looking at the number of posts on the HAC FFF.

I wonder if the time of the year has anything to do with it. School letting out, summer vacations, the wedding season, etc.

Plus, there hasn't been a good scandal in a while.

If your numbers are down, GET RIGHT WITH GAW_WD!

Methinks Raider is misleading us with his OP.  We have had several new posters sign up since the make-over.  Using skewed numbers to reflect your goal?  You stinkin' HACker.

Binaca Chugger said:
Methinks Raider is misleading us with his OP.  We have had several new posters sign up since the make-over.  Using skewed numbers to reflect your goal?  You stinkin' HACker.

He needs to put a mirror angled to reflect his screen so he can double his numbers!

Smellin Coffee said:
Binaca Chugger said:

He needs to put a mirror angled to reflect his screen so he can double his numbers!

Done!!

I use to log on to the FFF in the morning and there would be 8 or10 threads that had new posts.  I would do the same thing later in the evening and find the same.  Since the new format there may be 3 or 4.