Why the drop in numbers?

bgwilkinson said:
He still is employed at same salary and benefits.

Confirmed from multiple sources.

Possible lateral movement. He has moved a lot, HB to College and back to HB. Now?

Most moved employee we have had.

Obviously there is something going on. I am very surprised.

I do not know all the details, probably never will know either.

I am pretty sure Bob Auclair holds the record for most times moved. Let's see;grade school principal, high school principal, superintendent, HAC college teacher, city baptist grade school principal, finder of money at FBC, and finally fired by FBC. They kept finding the will of God in his life.

All of this info came from Jimmy so I will try and find out a little more today.

Gonefishin said:
bgwilkinson said:

Possible lateral movement. He has moved a lot, HB to College and back to HB. Now?

I am pretty sure Bob Auclair holds the record for most times moved. Let's see;grade school principal, high school principal, superintendent, HAC college teacher, city baptist grade school principal, finder of money at FBC, and finally fired by FBC. They kept finding the will of God in his life.

The first 3 moves here seem very normal. They would represent advancement in responsibility. The move to HAC teacher would likely reflect his age & a reduction in stress level.

With the number of years he had his last move should have been full retirement not a layoff. It's just as unethical for a church to do this as a major company like Kmart or Home depot. Why do churches feel its ok to employ someone for many years then throw them away when they are older?

bgwilkinson said:

So, the new FBCH has a new open way of doing things that is refreshing, yet you as a deacon don't know what's going on and "probably will never know either"?

RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

So, the new FBCH has a new open way of doing things that is refreshing, yet you as a deacon don't know what's going on and "probably will never know either"?

I am very sure my first statement was and is correct.

It's the minutiae and the back story that is in a fog.

It is the story that varies depending on who you ask.

The board does not make the personal decisions at any of the organizations.

The board makes the budgets and others decide who fills the slots.

Since I have not talked with him about this in person I do not even know what he has said, only that which is said by others that claim to be reporting what he said.

Each person has the right to view things through their own filters, as I view them through mine.

Of course this is all my own opinion as I only speak for myself.

bgwilkinson said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

Since I have not talked with him about this in person I do not even know what he has said, only that which is said by others that claim to be reporting what he said.

Each person has the right to view things through their own filters, as I view them through mine.

Well, what was said?

bgwilkinson said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

So the FBCH deacon board is not informed when a paid staff member is let go, quits, or changes positions?

Teri in NC said:
I think it is because he was a LeBron fan.

Teri, your posting numbers stink!  What is the problem?

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
I think it is because he was a LeBron fan.

Teri, your posting numbers stink!  What is the problem?

If you would quit texting me about your idiotic predictions regarding LeJohn, I would have time to be here.