Widespread Damage at US Bases.

LOL. You don't even pay attention to yourself.

I've cited the sources. They're all over the place in the forum. If you haven't bothered to pay attention, I'm under no obligation to spoonfeed you.
Awww, bless your heart you pompous windbag. I see you had to change my name again to make your little self feel better. Your anti Israel bias is the only thing that's all over the place, eKKK-flee-Zion!
 
Is that the best you've got, buddy boy?

I'll have you know, as someone who has been a conservative my entire life, do believe, and continue to believe, that the best way to deal with an adversary is peace through strength, and that requires some degree of restraint for the one wielding that power.



If you've already concluded that you're so much wiser than I am and have been around the block longer than I have, then by all means, disregard my opinion on the matter. After all, you know how that saying goes: "You can't teach an old dog new tricks."
Aleshanee is female, you dimwit! Duh...
 
Well, same could be said about those who support this war 100% and innocent children die and chalk it up to, hey this is war things happen. I agree it comes down to ideology. I disagree with you in that that makes them horrible people. (If I understood you correctly)
You NEVER understand me correctly, just as you don't understand many others correctly. If you'd just pull your head out of your rear end every now and then and live in the REAL world maybe you would do better.
 
Initially, I was for what looked like was going to be a short-term military operation. Since the outcome is so unclear now, I have my reservations.

Some have said this war is justified, and others have said it’s not. Where I’m seeing both sides starting to agree is that it has been poorly executed and has been dragging on longer than necessary.

Not to mention, the president did break his promise about not starting new wars during his campaign, which caused his other promise to slow down rising costs to break as well.

Do you think that’s a fair assessment?
Mr Trump vacillates between the reasons for the war with Iran. At first he didn't even call it a war, but now he consistently makes the claim that it is. He's bypassed Congress and has not giving them the opportunity to approve of his action legally. He seems to be living in a echo chamber bubble where few will dare to voice their true beliefs. Anyone that disagrees with this bumbling fool our president is immediately criticized, ostracized, and slandered beyond reason. Trump has done a lot of good things for the American people, but he's also done a host of things that could be considered borderline to outright illegal, including many things that are a conflict of interest. He doesn't act presidential, and doesn't really seem to care about the fate of the work-a-day American taxpayers. He's much too busy living in his billionaire bubble with his billionaire cronies posing as Cabinet Secretaries. My opinion isn't a popular one, and has cost me friends and family, but I really don't give a damn about other people's opinions of me. Take me or leave me. I'm too old to care about it, and my time on this earth is rapidly coming to an end.
 
Initially, I was for what looked like was going to be a short-term military operation. Since the outcome is so unclear now, I have my reservations.

Some have said this war is justified, and others have said it’s not. Where I’m seeing both sides starting to agree is that it has been poorly executed and has been dragging on longer than necessary.

Not to mention, the president did break his promise about not starting new wars during his campaign, which caused his other promise to slow down rising costs to break as well.

Do you think that’s a fair assessment?
I think some of that is reasonable, but there’s some of it that lacks nuance. Trump didn’t want war, but Iran needed dealt with on the nuke issue and was glossed over by MANY administrations before his. Trump may have underestimated how determined the Iranians would be after being thoroughly whooped militarily, and that is the reason so much criticism comes his way, but he wasn’t wrong for finally putting a stop to their acts of aggression and imminent and credible nuclear threat.
 
Last edited:
Uh, what "credible nuclear threat?" Trump told us on June 26, 2025 that Iran's nuclear facilities had been "totally obliterated" and that it would "likely take years" to rebuild it.


We were told in March 2025 that Iran did not have a nuclear weapons program.


We were told in March 2026 that Iran had made no effort to rebuild the nuclear weapons capability which had been "totally obliterated" in June, 2025.

 
Trump didn’t want war, but Iran needed dealt with on the nuke issue and was glossed over by MANY administrations before his.

The deal they were close to signing a few months ago wasn’t all that different than the deal Obama already had with them. In some ways, it was probably worse.
 
That would explain the purple font.
look whose talking.... ..you;re the one with a big purple spot for an avatar - with a pale purple P in the middle of it.... . .....does that mean you;re a female too?.. .... :sneaky:

j/k.. ;)

this is why i was telling you to read more before you post.... i am sure you have heard the phrase "look before you leap" ..... i would add to that "look and learn before you leap and lose"....

but there is also a very easy way you could have figured out i am not a guy... even without reading a lot of old posts... .... just click on my avatar..... .. you will see a profile with a banner come up... that banner is an old picture from when i first started getting serious about archery.. ....... click on that avatar again and you will see a much bigger picture of the banner that should have showed you exactly who.. and what.. i am... ..

you can do that for any forum member here who made a profile and posted a banner... .... but not all the banners have a picture of them personally but rather things they have an interest in.. ...however you can click on other links of the profile bar ...and if they added information to it you can learn more about them.....
 
look whose talking.... ..you;re the one with a big purple spot for an avatar - with a pale purple P in the middle of it.... . .....does that mean you;re a female too?.. .... :sneaky:

I didn’t have a say in the matter!

click on that avatar again and you will see a much bigger picture of the banner that should have showed you exactly who.. and what.. i am... ..

So you’re from Oahu… where they filmed Lost, favorite show ever.
 
Back
Top