Will this change your vote?

NKJV1982

Elect
Reaction score
A tape was released today of Trump talking about trying to have an affair with a married woman. Some of the words he used could not  be shown on TV. Will this change your vote?

NKJV1982 said:
A tape was released today of Trump talking about trying to have an affair with a married woman. Some of the words he used could not  be shown on TV. Will this change your vote?
Only of a Bush was running again. Billy is terribly disappointing.

Not at all. I made up my mind a year ago I would never vote for Trump for the very reason he has no character. I will not be voting for HRC for the same reason.

NKJV1982 said:

Comparing what he SAID to past presidents and what they SAID and DID while in office should bring some context.

Kennedy's affairs while in office
Clinton's affairs while in office
LBJ talking about the size of his bat while in office.

It should make zero difference.

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157844642270725/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Just John said:
Not at all. I made up my mind a year ago I would never vote for Trump for the very reason he has no character. I will not be voting for HRC for the same reason.
I'm afraid you are correct.  This may very well have cost him the election.  I also realize the consequences of Hillary Clinton in power and her replacing the Supreme Court with outright Marxists supported by progressive Christians in the name of "social justice."  There is no joy in Mudville tonight.

NKJV1982 said:
I hate bad language. But as they say in the south, "Don't me no never mind." I'd vote for the local dog catcher if that was the person chosen to run against Clinton & her (CNN) Clinton News Network.

I am not excusing what was said or the thoughts behind the words. But I believe that the Democrats and their apparent leader, Hillary are excusing all the wrongs done to our nation, our Ambassador & security personnel in Benghazi,  all the corruption of their party against our country & all the crimes they have committed and now are picking apart the language of their opponent. BTW.........why was that released now?

And the hypocrisy of the media is so blatant and that they make stars out of these Hollywood perverts who make movies about what was said in that clip and use far worse language multiple times in major movies. Yet they look up to them as Heroes stars and people to emulate.

Way back in the late fifties early sixties Dion the singer made a song "The Wanderer" who said the very things that Trump said but without using the type of the vernacular that was in that clip and that music is still played today. Look it up on YouTube.

I see that Trump faced it head on. That's a lot different than how Clinton faces issues. And she gets a pass for her ability to spin the narratives.

CuQfp1NVIAAePYe.jpg

Smellin Coffee said:
The problem with "progressive" Christians is they rush to embrace every Marxist cause whether it be the racist Black Lives Matter movement funded by rabid Anti-Christian globalists such as George Soros or painting Christians who oppose the acceptance of homosexuality and gay marriage as  nothing  more than bigots or showing outrage at any patriotism implying that it is ungodly to love one's country and honor its flag because it is an "idol."  No, you aren't a spiritual giant you are a spiritual jackass!

biscuit1953 said:
  No, you aren't a spiritual giant you are a spiritual jackass!

And yet God uses jackasses to speak the truth in an effort to restrain the madness of those who claim to follow God (Numbers 22; II Peter 2:16).

I appreciate the compliment.

:)

fishinnut said:
I see that Trump faced it head on. That's a lot different than how Clinton faces issues. And she gets a pass for her ability to spin the narratives.

Well, Trump has made it easy for the media to go after him, even when they reveal the goods on Hillary.

If Christians wouldn't have linked their morality to partisan politics, perhaps the turn of media attention might have gone another direction.

No.
Still early voting for Trump.
This is much to do about nothing.

"There?s no question, Trump and Clinton scandals might be news for the moment," Graham added, "but who they appoint to the Supreme Court will remake the fabric of our society for our children and our grandchildren, for generations to come."  Franklin Graham
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/franklin-graham-trump-comments-offend-vote-scotus/2016/10/08/id/752353/

Twisted said:
NKJV1982 said:

Comparing what he SAID to past presidents and what they SAID and DID while in office should bring some context.

Kennedy's affairs while in office
Clinton's affairs while in office
LBJ talking about the size of his bat while in office.

It should make zero difference.

Some good old justification by rationalization. Or as the 8 year old might say "they started it", "Jack did it too", "if they don't follow the rules why should I?"

One of the great lines of thought back in the day to make points on Bill Clinton was something like "would you let your daughter be an intern for him?"

Any Trump supporters here ready to throw the women folk in their life into the Trump Whitehouse?

I find it amazing how we prattle on about standards and this bozo gets a pass because he isn't Hillary. The church has hitched herself to this train wreck and then wonders why no none believes there is any integrity in American evangelical circles.

Since when did morality matter in politics?

Bruh said:

Why are we using politics to push morality?

subllibrm said:
Bruh said:

Name one person who has defended the vile statements of Trump.  On the other hand Bill Clinton has been defended by the new media as well as his wife numerous times. 

Stop with the nonsense of "pushing morality with politics."  Why have laws against murder, stealing, assault, larceny, rape, or any other crime?  The fact of the matter is laws deal with immoral behavior but the only problem now is there is no moral behavior according to human secularism because there is no standard of morality.

I despise the Republican establishment but I also wish to see my grandchildren live in a society where they have freedom to worship and not live their lives under an oppressive government with no individual freedom.  Its Christians who have their noses in the air pretending they are more spiritual than everyone else because they aren't involved in politics that is so hypocritical. 

I personally detest Trump but when it comes to turning America over willingly to what the Democratic Party represents without a fight that is even more disgusting.  I hope if Trump is elected that Mike Pence quickly takes over without wishing any ill will to Trump.  No matter how it works out God is still in control of human events.

This morning at Temple Baptist, Pastor Clarence Sexton addressed the election in a clear and concise way. He said it's important as Christians to vote and make our voice heard. He said he had made up his mind already and would be early voting. He also reminded everyone we are not voting on a pastor, we are voting on a president. He also said he was not at all happy with the lifestyle of either candidate. He said when faced with choices like this he votes for the platform that most represents Christian principals & values. He also said he was thankful for Mike Pence's very clear conservative positions and testimony.

subllibrm said:
Bruh said:
Because our founding fathers felt morality was important for our nation. Our collection of laws were based not on religion but on biblical morality and values that was generally shared by most early Americans.

[size=12pt]Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Our liberty depends on our education, our laws, and habits . . . it is founded on morals and religion, whose authority reigns in the heart, and on the influence all these produce on public opinion before that opinion governs rulers.
Fisher Ames (framer of the 1st amendment)

The moment the idea is admitted into society, that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. If "Thou shalt not covet," and "Thou shalt not steal," were not commandments of Heaven, they must be made inviolable precepts in every society, before it can be civilized or made free.
John Adams 

Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime & pure, [and] which denounces against the wicked eternal misery, and [which] insured to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments.
Charles Carroll,
Signer of the Declaration of Independence

[T]he primary objects of government are the peace, order, and prosperity of society. . . . To the promotion of these objects, particularly in a republican government, good morals are essential. Institutions for the promotion of good morals are therefore objects of legislative provision and support ...
Oliver Ellsworth
Chief-Justice of the Supreme Court (nominated by Washington himself to replace John Jay)
[/size]