Will this change your vote?

biscuit1953 said:
Name one person who has defended the vile statements of Trump.

Haven't seen anyone defending Trump's statements, although I've seen plenty of people making excuses for him. Almost all of them are along the "at least he's not Hillary" line.

It seems that in order to avoid electing Jezebel as president, a whole lot of evangelicals are just fine with electing Ahab.

Ransom said:
biscuit1953 said:

Haven't seen anyone defending Trump's statements, although I've seen plenty of people making excuses for him. Almost all of them are along the "at least he's not Hillary" line.

It seems that in order to avoid electing Jezebel as president, a whole lot of evangelicals are just fine with electing Ahab.
It isn't a Jezebel vs Ahab election.  It's an election that is between religious and individual freedom vs complete government control over our lives.  Laws are made to enforce moral conduct.  The only question is what moral behavior is regulated.  According to some Christians abortion is fine just because the Supreme Court says it is or allowing children to be exposed and indoctrinated by the homosexual lobby is allowed while parents speaking out against such is unlawful. 

If people are fine with the Democratic platform then they should vote for Clinton. 

Ransom said:
biscuit1953 said:

Thank you for giving an analogy that speaks my point well.

biscuit1953 said:
subllibrm said:
Bruh said:
Since when did morality matter in politics?

Why are we using politics to push morality?
Name one person who has defended the vile statements of Trump.  On the other hand Bill Clinton has been defended by the new media as well as his wife numerous times. 

Stop with the nonsense of "pushing morality with politics."  Why have laws against murder, stealing, assault, larceny, rape, or any other crime?  The fact of the matter is laws deal with immoral behavior but the only problem now is there is no moral behavior according to human secularism because there is no standard of morality.

I despise the Republican establishment but I also wish to see my grandchildren live in a society where they have freedom to worship and not live their lives under an oppressive government with no individual freedom.  Its Christians who have their noses in the air pretending they are more spiritual than everyone else because they aren't involved in politics that is so hypocritical. 

I personally detest Trump but when it comes to turning America over willingly to what the Democratic Party represents without a fight that is even more disgusting.  I hope if Trump is elected that Mike Pence quickly takes over without wishing any ill will to Trump.  No matter how it works out God is still in control of human events.

Whoosh!!!!

In the 90's many were saying "Your private life shouldn't matter". Now for some reason it does?

Of course, this is to be expected, right?

The problem that the GOP have with Trump, he's an outsider, he's not one of them. No one could convince me otherwise. They didn't want or like Cruze either.

Bruh said:
In the 90's many were saying "Your private life shouldn't matter". Now for some reason it does?

What "private life".? Trump was speaking on a hot mic to an entertainment journalist while on the set of a soap opera where he was set to make a cameo appearance. Nothing "private" about the situation at all.

Ransom said:
Bruh said:

What "private life".? Trump was speaking on a hot mic to an entertainment journalist while on the set of a soap opera where he was set to make a cameo appearance. Nothing "private" about the situation at all.

I agree I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy on both sides.

Finally, Republican Christians who look at the Democratic Party as the reason for "this country's moral decay" now can see it has also been lurking inside their own party all along.

Bruh said:

Of course, this is to be expected, right?

The problem that the GOP have with Trump, he's an outsider, he's not one of them. No one could convince me otherwise. They didn't want or like Cruze either.

Those many were saying that in support of Mr. Clinton and his horror show of "indiscretions". Don't project that onto those who demanded his being held accountable.

If Abraham Lincoln was truly like Hillary, he would have gone from dead broke to $300 million by making a personal profit off the Civil War

Bruh said:
If Abraham Lincoln was truly like Hillary, he would have gone from dead broke to $300 million by making a personal profit off the Civil War

A local junk yard guy told me he is going to vote Trump because he is sure that Mr. Trump will increase our military actions which will then drive up the price of scrap metal.    :eek:

Like they say, all politics is local.  :-\