:-X

Ironman said:
1.  I am Ironman    as in    Iron:  a very solid substance that does not bend, melt or break easily.      Man:  as in Man

2.  Yes I watched the ironman movies and was briefly entertained.  No one is perfect

3.  Quit bringing things over here from the other forum.  Go there and do your whining, complaining and drama!  This forum has been reformed and has a great moderator who will not tolerate your cussing.

Thanks for playing

Please check one, yes or no.

Numerous people at the other forum say that you are also Jasidy K and Joan of Arc.  Is that true?  If it is not, please respond and say "It is not true."  That way if you are lying, you will have to live with a guilty conscience.

[  ] YES
[  [ NO

Winston said:
Ironman said:
1.  I am Ironman    as in    Iron:  a very solid substance that does not bend, melt or break easily.      Man:  as in Man

2.  Yes I watched the ironman movies and was briefly entertained.  No one is perfect

3.  Quit bringing things over here from the other forum.  Go there and do your whining, complaining and drama!  This forum has been reformed and has a great moderator who will not tolerate your cussing.

Thanks for playing

NO

Numerous people at the other forum say that you are also Jasidy K and Joan of Arc.  Is that true?  If it is not, please respond and say "It is not true."  That way if you are lying, you will have to live with a guilty conscience.

[  ] YES
[  [ NO

Ironman said:
Winston said:
Ironman said:

Thanks for playing

[  ] YES
[  [ NO

NO

So, are you saying "No, I am not." or "No, I will not check yes or no.?"

Or is that too much for your comprehension?

Winston said:
Ironman said:
Winston said:
Ironman said:

Thanks for playing

[  ] YES
[  [ NO

NO

You asked a yes or no question.  I said, no.  Is your reading comprehension really that bad?

Ironman said:
Winston said:
Ironman said:
Winston said:
Ironman said:

Thanks for playing

[  ] YES
[  [ NO

NO

You asked a yes or no question.  I said, no.  Is your reading comprehension really that bad?

My reading comprehension is fairly good.

Winston said:
Another public question for Ironman.  Numerous people at the other forum say that you are also Jasidy K and Joan of Arc.  Is that true?  If it is not, please respond and say "It is not true."  That way if you are lying, you will have to live with a guilty conscience.

It's not true.  Jasidy K is IRONMAN's dead wife and Joan of Arc is IRONMAN's not-dead wife.

Agent P said:
Winston said:
Another public question for Ironman.  Numerous people at the other forum say that you are also Jasidy K and Joan of Arc.  Is that true?  If it is not, please respond and say "It is not true."  That way if you are lying, you will have to live with a guilty conscience.

It's not true.  Jasidy K is IRONMAN's dead wife and Joan of Arc is IRONMAN's not-dead wife.

If that were true Ironman would of committed suicide a long time ago.

[quote author=Ironman]
[/quote]

[quote author=Eliz553]

No, you must HAVE done (whatever)...

You also must HAVE missed English class in school.
[/quote]

...Ironman would HAVE...

Not only a troll, but also an illiterate.

Eliz553 said:
[quote author=Ironman]

[quote author=Eliz553]

No, you must HAVE done (whatever)...

You also must HAVE missed English class in school.
[/quote]

Thanks, grammar police!  What would we do without you? 

...Ironman would HAVE...

Not only a troll, but also an illiterate.
[/quote]