Yearly church themes...

Well, I’ve never been a deacon either, and I’m not even sure what an “elder” is, because I’ve never been to a church with one, at least that I know of.
Pastor, Elder, Bishop, are all the same thing. Titus 1:5 KJV For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:

It is what Paul wanted in every church.

And Looking at the context, Bishop is the same thing.

For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:

6 If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.

7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;

8 But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;

9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

Then in 1 Peter 5:1-3 Peter lays out what elders are to do.

The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:

2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;

3 Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being examples to the flock.

Feed = Poimanete the verb form of pastor, as in Ephesians 4:11 the only place pastor ever appears in the NT. Poimenas

Anyway, Bishop, elder, and pastor are all the same thing.

Edit: Looks like Ransom beat me to the punch.

I don’t mean any disrespect by this, but as a pastor, isn’t this something that you should pray about and get a sense of your needed church direction from God, rather than looking for jingles from the web? Granted I attended a state university and not a Bible college, so maybe I don’t know much.
Just thought I'd get some counsel b/c my mind was a bit stuck. Somewhere it talks about having a "multitude of counselors" And yes, I have been praying and I believe the Lord has given me direction from 2 Tim. 2:3.

I would assume some sort of overarching theme or motif for the year. For example, while our present building was under construction, the sermons had a fairly consistent "building" theme--preaching from Nehemiah, and so forth.

Just thought I'd get some counsel b/c my mind was a bit stuck. Somewhere it talks about having a "multitude of counselors" And yes, I have been praying and I believe the Lord has given me direction from 2 Tim. 2:3.
A liturgy is a help.