You might be an Old Path's Fundamental Baptist IF...

... your fellowship hall isn't attached to the Church building.

In the beginning of your sermon you use the phrase "this text will be my springboard to get me to....." and in doing so you don't even begin to realize how much you told the truth on your style of cherry-picking eisegesis.

... you never come upstairs and only hangout only in the Hyles Anderson part of the FFF forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you as the pastor wear a tie 7 days a week.............even while playing with your kids in the snow.

If you think a 'touch of immorality' can be overlooked as long as they follow the 'old paths' of methodology and 'standards'.

You use promotions, gimmicks and crazy Sunday School contests while criticizing those who have screens in their auditoriums and use drums in their services.

You believe Jerry Falwell (who had no moral stain on his testimony) was a compromising liberal who should be castigated while holding Jack Hyles (who?s morals have been ?questioned? in a few ways) up as a hero of Fundamentalism.

Tarheel Baptist said:
You believe Jerry Falwell (who had no moral stain on his testimony)

Only that he pimped the whorish evangelicals to the republican party, who in turn, pay them lip service, slap them around for their votes, them turn them back to the streets and give them more votes like the good little whores that they are,.....

that makes Falwell a pimp.......

Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Only that he pimped the whorish evangelicals to the republican party, who in turn, pay them lip service, slap them around for their votes, them turn them back to the streets and give them more votes like the good little whores that they are,.....

Exactly.

One difference: Falwell was pretty orthodox ...

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

A complete waste of time.
He could have been working shoulder to shoulder with General Gary North and Private Sloooow Recovery in God's Reformation Army...bringing in the kingdom.

prophet said:
Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Exactly.

One difference: Falwell was pretty orthodox ...

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

True. As opposed to Hyles.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

He could have been working shoulder to shoulder with General Gary North and Private Sloooow Recovery in God's Reformation Army...bringing in the kingdom.

LOL, that?s right, because you don?t believe in Psalm 2?

I wish I could be there the day it hits you  that you realize, all this time, it?s been you that has been the real liberal ......oooh the irony!

Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

LOL, that?s right, because you don?t believe in Psalm 2?

I wish I could be there the day it hits you  that you realize, all this time, it?s been you that has been the real liberal ......oooh the irony!

Perhaps one Day the Battle Hymn of the Republic will be our National Anthem.
Probably around Y3K.  ;)

If all of the praise and accolades given to Billy Graham causes you to remind everyone that he was a liberal compromiser.

Tarheel Baptist said:
You use promotions, gimmicks and crazy Sunday School contests while criticizing those who have screens in their auditoriums and use drums in their services.

Quote of the
a) day
b) week
c) month
d) year