30th Youth Conference

RedRover01 said:
Just me said:
RedRover01 said:
I'm sure you know my sister. And two brothers. I have no idea who you are.  Lol. Did you have any brothers and sisters??  I have one guess but I'm not sure I'm right.  And yes, we were the football family!! [size=10pt] (Now anyone who has anything to do w WH Knows who that is lol)[/size]
FYI. Was joking about stalking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now we all know you and you don't know any of us!!  lol

Ding dang it!!!!  I stink at this. Guess I'm going to have to give up my dream of becoming a CIA agent when I grow up. Sigh.  Now what to do with my life.

So come. Give me some cryptic clue.

You could go ride horses

Not quite as adventurous as the CIA.  I'm gonna try to be a ninja assassin. Oh wait -- you have to keep your identity secret with that too. Grrrrrrrr.

Well there is always barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen!!! :D :D

Just me said:

I just rolled my eyes so hard I saw my brain. Twice.

And then I mentally face punched your very blank face (since I have no idea who you are).

Also there were a few ninja kicks. 

And hot sauce to the eyes.

Feeling much better. Any more stellar ideas??

RedRover01 said:
Just me said:

I just rolled my eyes so hard I saw my brain. Twice.

And then I mentally face punched your very blank face (since I have no idea who you are).

Also there were a few ninja kicks. 

And hot sauce to the eyes.

Feeling much better. Any more stellar ideas??

You are prone to violence now aren't you. 

Must be VIneyard trained for sure.  Well we will have to resort to one if his tactics and put on the boxing gloves out in the bus barn.

Wait I can't hit a lady.  Never mind

"Vineyard trained." 

Sooooooooo below the belt.

And a little afraid of the boxing gloves. Heard of a broken nose or two as a result.

Will Vineyard be auctioning off a new automatic machine gun? Crazy Jim loves his weapons. No wonder he was close pals with Jack Hyles.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Will Vineyard be auctioning off a new automatic machine gun? Crazy Jim loves his weapons. No wonder he was close pals with Jack Hyles.

Nope.  They had to cancel the Youth Conference this year due to 80% of the staff resigning (including the youth pastor) and over 50% of the church leaving in the last few weeks.  Seems there is sin in the camp!!

AlvinMartinezVoice said:

It was only a semi-auto rifle not a machine gun. He was close friends with JH probably because they were both womanizers, (aka abusers). There will probably be no more youth conferences at WHBC in my opinion.

Did Tony Keaton leave as well? He seemed like an ok guy. He was the youth director and Principal of WHBS.

Will Windsor Hills Baptist school remain any longer?

Will OBC going under soon? If they do, Heartland will definitely be the IFB school of the Southwest as their cross-town rivals are struggling and about to go under.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Did Tony Keaton leave as well? He seemed like an ok guy. He was the youth director and Principal of WHBS.

Will OBC going under soon? If they do, Heartland will definitely be the IFB school of the Southwest as their cross-town rivals are struggling and about to go under.

They are down to three teachers and no principal, no Keeton he was the principal. When Tom took over the church he made the statement he will get the principal's job and have the previous one removed. Since Tommy Boy was kin he got his wish. The previous principal was the best they ever had up there in the whole history of the school and replaced by an unqualified alter boy.

TruthBearer said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

They are down to three teachers and no principal, no Keeton he was the principal. When Tom took over the church he made the statement he will get the principal's job and have the previous one removed. Since Tommy Boy was kin he got his wish. The previous principal was the best they ever had up there in the whole history of the school and replaced by an unqualified alter boy.

Are you referencing Bro. Craighead or Bro. Harding?

JustABigKid said:
TruthBearer said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Bro. Craighead. Harding is a bigger pervert then Tommy Boy or ole JV. He hated my wife for demanding our daughter not be alone with him in his office. He said when kids attend WHBS the parents no longer have a say on what goes on when they enter the doors of the school. My wife told him otherwise and he wouldn't even acknolwedge her while we were still attending up there. There is reason to believe his supposed adopted daughter and him had "secrets".

TruthBearer said:
JustABigKid said:
TruthBearer said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Bro. Craighead. Harding is a bigger pervert then Tommy Boy or ole JV. He hated my wife for demanding our daughter not be alone with him in his office. He said when kids attend WHBS the parents no longer have a say on what goes on when they enter the doors of the school. My wife told him otherwise and he wouldn't even acknolwedge her while we were still attending up there. There is reason to believe his supposed adopted daughter and him had "secrets".

Let's not get started on Harding. Or Crutchfield.  We might need a whole new forum to discuss that!!

I agree Harding is a whole other subject basically the same story in a lot of instances just different players.

RedRover01 said:
Let's not get started on Harding. Or Crutchfield.  We might need a whole new forum to discuss that!!

It is amazing how JAV drew all these type men unto himself and at the same time had Godly men working along side of the scum buckets.

Just me said:
RedRover01 said:

It is amazing how JAV drew all these type men unto himself and at the same time had Godly men working along side of the scum buckets.

That is the advantage of a secret society within the church. I do support busy bodies but the idea of everyone mind your own business can be taken to far and sometimes is just an excuse to keep others from finding out what a perverted pastor is up too.

TruthBearer said:
That is the advantage of a secret society within the church. I do support busy bodies but the idea of everyone mind your own business can be taken to far and sometimes is just an excuse to keep others from finding out what a perverted pastor is up too.

But Tommy Boy is not as slick at it as his daddy was.  Thus his current problems.

Just me said:
TruthBearer said:

But Tommy Boy is not as slick at it as his daddy was.  Thus his current problems.

Tom isn't as slick or as charismatic as his dad. The elder Vineyard is a disciple of Jack Hyles and the infamous leader of the "Roadway Gang"