30th Youth Conference

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Just me said:
TruthBearer said:
That is the advantage of a secret society within the church. I do support busy bodies but the idea of everyone mind your own business can be taken to far and sometimes is just an excuse to keep others from finding out what a perverted pastor is up too.

But Tommy Boy is not as slick at it as his daddy was.  Thus his current problems.

Tom isn't as slick or as charismatic as his dad. The elder Vineyard is a disciple of Jack Hyles and the infamous leader of the "Roadway Gang"

"Roadway Gang"???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a rather lengthy topic years back on the "Roadway Gang" and apparently Vineyard was the original leader for "Fight Club". Maybe that's where Brad Pitt got the idea for the movie.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
There was a rather lengthy topic years back on the "Roadway Gang" and apparently Vineyard was the original leader for "Fight Club". Maybe that's where Brad Pitt got the idea for the movie.

Probably.  Vineyard had influence everywhere -- even Hollywood and Brad Pitt.  Heard he invited the Internet too. Oh wait -- that was Al Gore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just me said:
TruthBearer said:
That is the advantage of a secret society within the church. I do support busy bodies but the idea of everyone mind your own business can be taken to far and sometimes is just an excuse to keep others from finding out what a perverted pastor is up too.

But Tommy Boy is not as slick at it as his daddy was.  Thus his current problems.

That is true JV had enough since to not go on the local news and bad mouth the Chief of Police when he disagreed with him. But since Tommy Boy is the anointed one he can do what he wants because he is always right in his own little pathetic world.

TruthBearer said:
JustABigKid said:
TruthBearer said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Did Tony Keaton leave as well? He seemed like an ok guy. He was the youth director and Principal of WHBS.

Will Windsor Hills Baptist school remain any longer?

Will OBC going under soon? If they do, Heartland will definitely be the IFB school of the Southwest as their cross-town rivals are struggling and about to go under.

They are down to three teachers and no principal, no Keeton he was the principal. When Tom took over the church he made the statement he will get the principal's job and have the previous one removed. Since Tommy Boy was kin he got his wish. The previous principal was the best they ever had up there in the whole history of the school and replaced by an unqualified alter boy.

Are you referencing Bro. Craighead or Bro. Harding?

Bro. Craighead. Harding is a bigger pervert then Tommy Boy or ole JV. He hated my wife for demanding our daughter not be alone with him in his office. He said when kids attend WHBS the parents no longer have a say on what goes on when they enter the doors of the school. My wife told him otherwise and he wouldn't even acknolwedge her while we were still attending up there. There is reason to believe his supposed adopted daughter and him had "secrets".

I agree that Bro. Craighead was a good principal

As far as your comments toward Bro. Harding I can't agree. I personally have never had a reason to discredit him, however, it would not surprise. I used to argue the same thing for Bro. Ross (just ask "just me") but since he decided to publicly stand for wrong that has changed.

JustABigKid said:
TruthBearer said:
JustABigKid said:
TruthBearer said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Did Tony Keaton leave as well? He seemed like an ok guy. He was the youth director and Principal of WHBS.

Will OBC going under soon? If they do, Heartland will definitely be the IFB school of the Southwest as their cross-town rivals are struggling and about to go under.

They are down to three teachers and no principal, no Keeton he was the principal. When Tom took over the church he made the statement he will get the principal's job and have the previous one removed. Since Tommy Boy was kin he got his wish. The previous principal was the best they ever had up there in the whole history of the school and replaced by an unqualified alter boy.

Bro. Craighead. Harding is a bigger pervert then Tommy Boy or ole JV. He hated my wife for demanding our daughter not be alone with him in his office. He said when kids attend WHBS the parents no longer have a say on what goes on when they enter the doors of the school. My wife told him otherwise and he wouldn't even acknolwedge her while we were still attending up there. There is reason to believe his supposed adopted daughter and him had "secrets".

As far as your comments toward Bro. Harding I can't agree. I personally have never had a reason to discredit him, however, it would not surprise. I used to argue the same thing for Bro. Ross (just ask "just me") but since he decided to publicly stand for wrong that has changed.

I know he treated people differently some were treated good by him and I know my personal experience with how he acted towards my wife and daughter. I don't think anyone ever signed on to: "When kids are at WHBS the parents have no authority over them" when they enrolled in the school. This was his reasoning for my daughter to be in his office alone with the door closed and blind pulled shut. This is what he told my wife.

Knowing he cheated on his wife and making this statement no thinking adult would let their daughter be alone with him where nobody can see what is going on.

Seeing what he did with them and knowing he was fired for fooling around with a college student on a Melody's tour the first time he was a staff member at WH. It is also questionable as to if he actually adopted the girl from Mexico. I have heard the adoption never took place he just got custody of her. IF the adoption never took place this would be one more thing that would discredit him in my book, (not telling the truth).

TruthBearer said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Well it looks like WHBS will not get a State Championship like Vineyard and Keeton promised and it looks like OBC won't get to play OBU or Oklahoma City University in any exhibition games now.

JustABigKid said:
TruthBearer said:
JustABigKid said:
TruthBearer said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Crutchfield before Harding was not any better either. He had a secretary that he wanted to do all her work in his office and she complained to JV. It was agreed after that she could do her work in another room, two days after she moved out of his office Crutchfield decided he didn't need a secretary anymore and fired her.

Basically it was work alone with me in my office or leave. This lady was a single mom too, which should be no surprise.

Youth Conference and the good old Preacher Boy North VS South battle. Today Joel McCarty and THE Jesse Jackson (Stone) are a part of cancel culture and are both woke libtards who worship Joe Biden and George Floyd. Hard to imagine when they used to be preacher boys and now they're soy boys who want to burn American flags and advocate wokeism and seeker sensitive megachurches into America.

Oh and those Youth Conferences back in the day........ Bro. Keaton had the gang rolling with those skits/songs (even if they were outdated).

Alvin, do you have any documentation (with links) for your allegations that Joel McCarty and The Jesse Jackson support cancel culture, are woke, worship Joe Biden and George Floyd, and advocate seeker sensitive megachurches?

We kinda like to see documentation on this forum.

chip1.jpg

I have read the 3 most recent posts on Joel McCarty's blog. In "Capitol Chaos" he says "Conservative Republicans need to say loud and clear that they are respecting the outcome of the election. Four years ago, they told people to accept President Donald Trump. The same needs to be said for President-Elect Joe Biden." I'm not sure if this equates to worship of Biden, but it is the closest that he comes to that. "Justice and Hope" parts 1 and 2 are a call for whites to listen to the concerns of blacks, and I don't have a problem with that. I personally would prefer to not use the phrase "Black Lives Matter" as McCarty does to express his concern for blacks, but it does not appear that he is endorsing the official "Black Lives Matter" organization or their tactics. After reading his posts, it is not clear to me what he wants us to do to combat racism, but I do not necessarily condemn him for pointing out racism among some white conservatives.

Alvin, thank you for the documentation.

I have read the 3 most recent posts on Joel McCarty's blog. In "Capitol Chaos" he says "Conservative Republicans need to say loud and clear that they are respecting the outcome of the election. Four years ago, they told people to accept President Donald Trump. The same needs to be said for President-Elect Joe Biden." I'm not sure if this equates to worship of Biden, but it is the closest that he comes to that. "Justice and Hope" parts 1 and 2 are a call for whites to listen to the concerns of blacks, and I don't have a problem with that. I personally would prefer to not use the phrase "Black Lives Matter" as McCarty does to express his concern for blacks, but it does not appear that he is endorsing the official "Black Lives Matter" organization or their tactics. After reading his posts, it is not clear to me what he wants us to do to combat racism, but I do not necessarily condemn him for pointing out racism among some white conservatives.

I'm no fan of Alvin's constant droning on but just watching the video Joel seems to buy into systematic racism and believes that he himself was a racist. Also speaks of black folks not having power and control. We have black senators, congressmen, had a black president, more black owned businesses than ever, more black CEO's than at anytime in the past. I don't buy into the idea that every white person is a super secret racist. Show me a racist action (Biden talking about integration turning schools into jungles) and I'll oppose it, just not the idea that everyone is a secret racist.

I didn't watch the Joel McCarty video in question, and it sounds like it would not be of interest to me. I am tired of this "all whites are racist" propaganda, which in my opinion is racist. Yes, some whites are racist, like the ones who have condemned me over the years for not hating Mexicans and blacks like they do. A lot of non-whites are racist, too. I would hope that all of us, of all ethnic groups, would concentrate on getting ahead through hard work and by taking advantage of the opportunities that America offers us, instead of brooding over bad stuff that happened 400 years ago.

I was ruminating on the subject of past injustices in America, and it occurred to me that much of the wealth and economic strength of America, at the time of our founding in the late 18th Century, was based on the rip-off of 3 ethnic groups. 1. African slaves, whose unpaid forced labor helped build this country. 2. The Indians - basically whites stole their entire country. Although every square inch of the United States as of 1783 had been bought and paid for by the British and then by an independent America, nevertheless the treaties with the Indians were often forced on them, were unfair to them and were violated almost as soon as they were signed. 3. The Loyalists (or Tories, if you prefer) - white Americans who supported the British. When the British lost, the Loyalists had to flee for their own safety, to Canada (see "Oliver Wiswell" by Kenneth Roberts) or to the Caribbean or back to England. They took some of their movable property with them but for the most part their homes and lands were confiscated without compensation. So, are we going to pay reparations to all distant descendants of all those 3 ethnic groups? Yes, there has been a lot of injustice in America (and in every other nation in the world). I believe that as Christians we should all be committed to avoiding and preventing all such injustice in our times, especially that based on racist considerations, but I am not sure that it does us a whole lot of good to wallow in guilt over things that happened centuries ago. After all, we don't ask French people to wallow in guilt over the Norman French theft of the entire Anglo-Saxon nation in 1066, do we? (I apologize for these insensitive, un-woke remarks).

McCarty actually follows Black Lives Matter. Another one of his mentors is false teacher and racist T.D.Jakes. McCarty also follows false teachers John Piper/David Platt/Matt Chandler as they have all become anti-American soy boys and Chandler (a SBC preacher) is now pro abortion as well as "Anti-Wite".

Here is McCarty with another woke anti-white racist megachurch pastor Alexander Wade.

A woke sermon from Joel who studies under false teacher Craig Groeschel. Tom Vineyard certainly wouldn't approve of Joel becoming a woke megachurch pastor who loves to defend criminals and worships George Floyd.

McCarty does worship Black Lives Matter and so does his woke megachurch. He also supports woke racist idiot Bomani Jones on ESPN in that Jones wants all coaches in the NFL to be black.

Wonder how McCarty feels about Roe VS Wade? He's more concerned with social justice and worshiping Joe Biden and Black Lives Matter to care about important issues like abortion.

I didn't watch the Joel McCarty video in question, and it sounds like it would not be of interest to me. I am tired of this "all whites are racist" propaganda, which in my opinion is racist. Yes, some whites are racist, like the ones who have condemned me over the years for not hating Mexicans and blacks like they do. A lot of non-whites are racist, too. I would hope that all of us, of all ethnic groups, would concentrate on getting ahead through hard work and by taking advantage of the opportunities that America offers us, instead of brooding over bad stuff that happened 400 years ago.

I was ruminating on the subject of past injustices in America, and it occurred to me that much of the wealth and economic strength of America, at the time of our founding in the late 18th Century, was based on the rip-off of 3 ethnic groups. 1. African slaves, whose unpaid forced labor helped build this country. 2. The Indians - basically whites stole their entire country. Although every square inch of the United States as of 1783 had been bought and paid for by the British and then by an independent America, nevertheless the treaties with the Indians were often forced on them, were unfair to them and were violated almost as soon as they were signed. 3. The Loyalists (or Tories, if you prefer) - white Americans who supported the British. When the British lost, the Loyalists had to flee for their own safety, to Canada (see "Oliver Wiswell" by Kenneth Roberts) or to the Caribbean or back to England. They took some of their movable property with them but for the most part their homes and lands were confiscated without compensation. So, are we going to pay reparations to all distant descendants of all those 3 ethnic groups? Yes, there has been a lot of injustice in America (and in every other nation in the world). I believe that as Christians we should all be committed to avoiding and preventing all such injustice in our times, especially that based on racist considerations, but I am not sure that it does us a whole lot of good to wallow in guilt over things that happened centuries ago. After all, we don't ask French people to wallow in guilt over the Norman French theft of the entire Anglo-Saxon nation in 1066, do we? (I apologize for these insensitive, un-woke remarks).
Unfortunately McCarty follows a pattern a lot of the emergent/entertainment/seeker sensitive churches are doing. Apparently it's hip to be "Woke" and constantly accuse whites of "white privilege". Pastors (no matter what denomination) should just focus on preaching, studying God's word, and uplifting Christ instead of glorifying criminals and liberal politicians.