A Denial of the Kenosis?

Someone still doesn't understand the difference between attempting to humiliate/shame someone, and that person feeling humiliated/shamed. 

If some nasty person strips me naked in public, the person who did that is the one who should feel shame. 

If some nasty person posts nudity on a Christian forum, he should feel shame.

Naked cat.  You can just see the humiliation and shame in his eyes, poor thing.

1032.jpg

I could not believe I saw that photography lighting  pic before it was deleted. Good thing my grand-daughters weren't looking over at my screen when that popped up. (Grandpa what is that lady doing?)

Now if I was reading a book on lighting technology for models I would not be surprised in the least to find a pic like that. I come here though to get away from that.

The Rogue Tomato said:
Naked cat.  You can just see the humiliation and shame in his eyes, poor thing.

1032.jpg

Well my grand-kids wouldn't be to upset with that one.  :) :)

Someone went nuts with a shaver.

rsc2a said:
Simple enough then...you think Jesus followers aren't restored from the effects of sin.  So much for eternal life...

Do Christians feel no pain in childbirth and have gardens surprisingly free of weeds?

Ransom said:
rsc2a said:
Simple enough then...you think Jesus followers aren't restored from the effects of sin.  So much for eternal life...

Do Christians feel no pain in childbirth and have gardens surprisingly free of weeds?
Sometimes and sometimes.

Just FYI, from Webster's:

humiliation

the state of being made to feel ashamed or foolish <He covered his face in humiliation.>

shame

a feeling of guilt, regret, or sadness that you have because you know you have done something wrong

Now someone explain to me how Jesus could feel shame for doing something wrong.  Is being stripped naked doing something wrong?  If you think so, please go join the Muslims who think being raped is doing something wrong. 

Jesus couldn't even have felt humiliation.  People may have humiliated him in the eyes of others, but Jesus did no wrong, and would not feel humiliated. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
Now someone explain to me how Jesus could feel shame for doing something wrong.

Who do you want to explain this? You have us on ignore.

Ransom said:
Examples please.

Those women and gardens must be other-worldly for the effects of sin to have not effected them.

rsc2a said:
My wife and her friend's mother,  respectively.

You know for a fact that they do not feel the effects of sin with respect to childbirth and agriculture?

Should we expect this to be normal for all Christians? Why or why not?

The Rogue Tomato said:
Just FYI, from Webster's:

humiliation

the state of being made to feel ashamed or foolish <He covered his face in humiliation.>

shame

a feeling of guilt, regret, or sadness that you have because you know you have done something wrong

Now someone explain to me how Jesus could feel shame for doing something wrong.  Is being stripped naked doing something wrong?  If you think so, please go join the Muslims who think being raped is doing something wrong. 

Jesus couldn't even have felt humiliation.  People may have humiliated him in the eyes of others, but Jesus did no wrong, and would not feel humiliated.

He did not feel shame and humiliation for his own sin, since he had none.

However he did become our sin and felt our shame and humiliation.

Ransom said:
rsc2a said:

You know for a fact that they do not feel the effects of sin with respect to childbirth[/quoe]

Did not...yes, I was there. Modern medicine is quite the advancement, in spite of what PY says.

...and agriculture?

I've seen the her weed-free garden. I have no reason to believe she's lying when she says she doesn't pull weeds. And, like TRT said, hydroponics is weed-free.

Sure. And even non-Christians. *shock!*

[quote author=Mathew Ward]However he did become our sin and felt our shame and humiliation.[/quote]

So that we don't have to.

Still waiting on how much shame others should have for plucking and tweezing....

rsc2a said:
[quote author=Mathew Ward]However he did become our sin and felt our shame and humiliation.

So that we don't have to.
[/quote]

1Co 6:5  I speak to your shame

Ransom said:
rsc2a said:

You know for a fact that they do not feel the effects of sin with respect to childbirth and agriculture?

He's a liar. He'll always be a liar. He doesn't care to tell the truth.

Its funny how he makes equivalence between the effect of sin with an epidural and weed killer.

When we finally see the eradication of sin.... it will not COME BACK.

Kill the weeds and they COME BACK.

This MORON is just like all those before him. They take a dump and never realize how much it stinks. They've gotten accustom to the smell. Its PERFECT to .... THEM.

I bet he wiped his rearend this morning and felt liberated.