A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

There is one problem with your little scam op: by posing as UGC you tried to make us look too amateur.
Clearly UGC would not have taken such a simpleton approach.
This simpleton approach matches you because you forgot to change your fake account's name in tmjbog's posts.

You can hate us, but apparently you can't be us.

Game over.
#UGCExposersOfEvil

editing out and deleting things
Perhaps you didn't read:

the admins here have obviously hacked our account in the past to edit our posts (as they are constantly being changed to make it appear as though we can't spell properly by deleting and replacing words or removing letters from them), you guys are now exposed for this little scam tactic.

There is one problem with your little scam op: by posing as UGC you tried to make us look too amateur.
Clearly UGC would not have taken such a simpleton approach.
This simpleton approach matches you because you forgot to change your fake account's name in tmjbog's posts.

You can hate us, but apparently you can't be us.

Game over.
#UGCExposersOfEvil
The game was over long ago. We are now onto just entertainment. Most forums would have banned and blocked both the duplicate account and the original account for creating a duplicate. If anything you get special privileges here because of the entertainment you provide.

He has changing IP addresses, but often uses the same on hundreds of times.

He’s a sloppy IP user... worse... a fraud.

"no seriously someone must have stolen my IP address-it wasn't me"
Either that or you simply copy-pasted the numbers of one IP address in front of other posts to make it appear as such.

Those are really the only 2 options, and they are not difficult to accomplish.

You folks need to get a life.

What did I already say:
So you hack our account, lie about us using the same IP address to create "duplicate accounts" when I use a VPN and my IP address is never the same.
It will only show up as the same if I logged in under one and never logged out or reset the settings on that browser.

Let me tell you exactly what I would do if I wanted to waste my time in here and actually create a duplicate account to play around like a 5 year old:

1. I would simply restart my computer and install a different browser with none of the same cookies (takes 1 minute: assuming I wouldn't want to wipe all the cookies off my usual browser since I'd still want them).
2. I would take literally 5 seconds and adjust the settings on my VPN to obviously use a DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

Do you really think your little game of hacking our account to post as us and pawning it off as a "duplicate account" checks?
Obviously no one buys your story. It's not 2008, you can't try that excuse on forums anymore.
Along with all the other 700+ post interactions that UGC had in here exposing your constant lies, this is yet another one.

Not as difficult as, say, creating a bad sockpuppet ID and not getting caught because your IP address remains static.

:ROFLMAO:

Obviously no one buys your story.

There's that word "obviously" again. I don't think you really understand what it means. After all, at this point, you realize you are literally the only person on record as believing you.

You remind me of those morons who try to argue with police about being ticketed for illegally parking in a handicapped spot, when they haven't even tried to move their car.

bad sockpuppet ID
Is that what you did?

No wonder you also forgot to delete the name of your fake account on tmjbog's response posts to it and replace it with UGC.

What a joker.

#UGCExposersOfEvil

Either that or you simply copy-pasted the numbers of one IP address in front of other posts to make it appear as such.

You folks need to get a life.

What did I already say:
So you hack our account, lie about us using the same IP address to create "duplicate accounts" when I use a VPN and my IP address is never the same.
It will only show up as the same if I logged in under one and never logged out or reset the settings on that browser.

Let me tell you exactly what I would do if I wanted to waste my time in here and actually create a duplicate account to play around like a 5 year old:

1. I would simply restart my computer and install a different browser with none of the same cookies (takes 1 minute: assuming I wouldn't want to wipe all the cookies off my usual browser since I'd still want them).
2. I would take literally 5 seconds and adjust the settings on my VPN to obviously use a DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

Do you really think your little game of hacking our account to post as us and pawning it off as a "duplicate account" checks?
Obviously no one buys your story. It's not 2008, you can't try that excuse on forums anymore.
Along with all the other 700+ post interactions that UGC had in here exposing your constant lies, this is yet another one.
Calvin, just give it up. You gave the feigned outrage a try-it wasn't believable. No one is buying the hacked account story. Just accept that you messed this one up and at least going forward you are more familiar with the workings of your VPN so you don't have a repeat.

You gave the feigned outrage a try
No one is buying the hacked account story
Are you kidding me, they've already been doing that. And large font doesn't mean "rage", it means justice, son.

They've been editing and changing our posts for months to change the spelling of words, delete words, replace words with odd ones, duplicate words, and delete letters to make it appear as though we can't post coherently.

This place is a scam op.

Are you kidding me, they've already been doing that. And large font doesn't mean "rage", it means justice, son.

They've been editing and changing our posts for months to change the spelling of words, delete words, replace words with odd ones, duplicate words, and delete letters to make it appear as though we can't post coherently.

This place is a scam op.
I just thought of something. Maybe you're looking at this all wrong. This smells of advanced technology to me. I think it was the blue aliens with the black blood. I think they're onto you.

No wonder you also forgot to delete the name of your fake account on tmjbog's response posts to it and replace it with UGC.
The name in a quoted response is part of the new post's text, not an automatic cross-reference to the ID of the original poster. So when your "Calvin the Crazy" sock was merged with the UGC account, the name on your posts changed, but not the text of any posts responding to them.

You may notice that it's also editable.

You really are a poor liar, you know that.

Ruckman again!

Look at the obvious tactics people. You guys are like trained NPC's. LOL.

The name in a quoted response is part of the new post's text, not an automatic cross-reference to the ID of the original poster.
Fancy way of saying "I forgot to change that too".

Too bad we screenshot and posted it so it's too late.

That must have been the clumsiest move of the century.

#UGCExposersOfEvil

Fancy way of saying "I forgot to change that too".

Too bad we screenshot and posted it so it's too late.

That must have been the clumsiest move of the century.

#UGCExposersOfEvil
To be fair I think the whole same IP address thing probably is still the clumsiest move of the century. But I get it. Not everyone is great with technology.

To be fair I think the whole same IP address thing probably is still the clumsiest move of the century.
I agree, you forgot it wasn't 2008 so when you copy-pasted one IP address with your little microsoft paint program you must have forgotten:

People use VPN's in 2020. It will not register as the same IP Address unless we stay logged in and don't wipe the cookies from our browser.

You incredibly hilarious amateurs.