A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

The law still works.
"For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God." -Gal. 2:19

"Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God." -Rom. 7:4

For a saved Christian, the law is dead. It does not work.

"For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God." -Gal. 2:19

"Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God." -Rom. 7:4

For a saved Christian, the law is dead. It does not work.
You said the law wasn't necessary in this dispensation. NOW you want to change your story.

You can't keep that lie straight can you?

You said the law wasn't necessary in this dispensation.
What? I don't even understand what you just said I said.

"Dispensation" does not mean "an Age" (although it can be instructions dispensed for an age, but it also might not), they are God's dispensed dealings. The popular internet definition has it oversimplified.

Ruckman is the one who clarified a full Covenant understanding of scripture alongside God's dispensed dealings.

More craziness here at this compromised website that UGC has already exposed:

Admins are now working together to create fake accounts, posting nonsense, and then replacing the post with UGC to make it appear as though our account posted it.

These people are criminals.

Evidence someone named "Calvin the Crazy" was posting initially and they changed it to appear as though UGC was the one posting:

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 10.37.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 10.37.43 AM.png

Clearly if the hired frontmen at this little smear site went this far, literally creating fake accounts to speak lies on behalf of UGC and then attempt to make it look like the UGC account actually posted it, it means UGC is sharing information that is true and threatening to their corrupt infiltration of the now ecumenical megachurch system.

Before creating that account and then using your admin status to hack our account and do whatever you did, you should have thought to remove the original traces of that account altogether. You guys are criminals. You could seriously be sued for this one. You better pray we are gracious in the name of Jesus. Thankfully these actions stand to support everything we've said, and will guide people straight to Dispensationalism and the KJV.

Follow UGC, everyone.

You can always tell the truth by the lengths the devil goes to attack it.

Thankfully these actions stand to support everything we've said, and will guide people straight to Dispensationalism and the KJV.
I'm not sure that's how that works.

My guess would be besides the similarities in statements someone probably saw something that suggested "Calvin" was actually a duplicate account for someone. Don't know about here but many forums disallow multiple accounts.

something that suggested "Calvin" was actually a duplicate account for someone.
It doesn't matter.

No one asked us if we created a "duplicate" account.

We did not. I just ran this by my team, no one did.

Just like the admins here have obviously hacked our account in the past to edit our posts (as they are constantly being changed to make it appear as though we can't spell properly by deleting and replacing words or removing letters from them), you guys are now exposed for this little scam tactic.

You should have deleted the original trace of your "Calvin the Crazy" account.

These people are hired frontmen. They have clearly done this before. Nothing but an ecumenical New Age infiltration of the Christian church on this website, people. They've done nothing but lied about all denominations while promoting "one world"-isms and flip-flop their positions to smear the best they can in here. UGC has exposed it, now they're making themselves look bad by going to extremes.

Check out the huge print.

The Wonder Twins really, really mean it this time, you guise.

It doesn't matter.

No one asked us if we created a "duplicate" account.

We did not. I just ran this by my team, no one did.

Just like the admins here have obviously hacked our account in the past to edit our posts (as they are constantly being changed to make it appear as though we can't spell properly by deleting and replacing words or removing letters from them), you guys are now exposed for this little scam tactic.

You should have deleted the original trace of your "Calvin the Crazy" account.

These people are hired frontmen. They have clearly done this before. Nothing but an ecumenical New Age infiltration of the Christian church on this website, people. They've done nothing but lied about all denominations while promoting "one world"-isms and flip-flop their positions to smear the best they can in here. UGC has exposed it, now they're making themselves look bad by going to extremes.
How do you think poor "Calvin" feels? He just got connected to all of your extreme views. You should be apologizing to him.

IP addresses don’t lie.
I banned your fake Calvin account and it stopped you because you have the same IP address.

Babble on, you've already been exposed:

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 11.22.53 AM.png

That has got to be the most amateur mistake. Have you never heard of a VPN? That is hilarious.

IP addresses don’t lie.
I banned your fake Calvin account and it stopped you because you have the same IP address.
Really? You know how I know that's a load of BS?

Because I use a VPN and my IP Address changes every day.

That "same IP address" argument is 10 years too old.

You clearly hacked our account and did whatever you wanted and are now trying to pawn it off as "it was your same IP address".

Nice try. My IP address is constantly changing.

Go run and fabricate more nonsense to help your cause. You people need to get a life.

And all of the big font?! “You doth protest too much UGC.”

I didn’t ban UGC username. I banned Calvin***. So, when I banned him, your IP was affected as well.

Run upstairs and see if your parents made an account? If so, I will unban them.

Really? You know how I know that's a load of BS?

Because I use a VPN and my IP Address changes every day.

That "same IP address" argument is 10 years too old.

You clearly hacked our account and did whatever you wanted and are now trying to pawn it off as "it was your same IP address".

Nice try. My IP address is constantly changing.

Go run and fabricate more nonsense to help your cause. This is crazy.
So if your VPN changes daily, then what you are saying is the IP address you had this morning would be the same one you have right now?

This thread makes me feel like Michael Corleone in The Godfather Part III: Just when I thought it was out, they pull me back in.

UGC should have done a better job disguising his IP address when he created the "Calvin the Crazy" sockpuppet account. I had my suspicions (by which time FSSL had already banned the account) because it wasn't even a very good parody. But the IP addresses for the Calvin the Crazy posts and UGC's present ones tell the truth.

Out of respect for UGC's privacy, I won't post screenshots of the address, unless he insists on trying to maintain the lie.

Well at least all of his insisting Calvin was not him are right here in the "A Place to Chronicle the Lies of UGC". Don't have move his quotes here.

So, when I banned him, your IP was affected as well.
Want to know why that's another lie? I use a VPN every day. My IP address is constantly changing.

This is the same tactic forum admin hirelings used to try and ban those they didn't like 10 years ago.

You guys need to update your smear tactics to match the times. That "same IP address" argument is total nonsense.

You or one of your admins clearly hacked our account and now you're trying to pass it off as "no it was the same IP address".
You should have made up a lie that actually matches reality.

This is hilarious. You're smear campaigning like it's the year 2008.