A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

I agree, you forgot it wasn't 2008 so when you copy-pasted one IP address with your little microsoft paint program you must have forgotten:

People use VPN's in 2020. It will not register as the same IP Address unless we stay logged in and don't wipe the cookies from our browser.

You incredibly hilarious amateurs.
Well, Calvin, someone was certainly an amateur. And I'd suspect it's the one all upset over it. Feigned outrage does not equal innocence.

And I'd suspect it's the one all upset over it.
You are clearly upset your plan didn't work. If you wanted it to work, you should have used different IP addresses and tried a different explanation for your clumsy tactics.

How about some more gargantuan font of justice.

You mad, bro?

You are clearly upset your plan didn't work. If you wanted it to work, you should have used different IP addresses.

How about some more gargantuan font of justice.

You mad, bro?
Do you mean mad as in crazy or mad as in angry. The first is debatable-the 2nd no, not at all.

They should change the name of these forums to "Sneaky Forums".

Was this all to sidetrack from the fact that tmjbog is a mole who has switched his religion no less than 6 times in here? This is the "credible" source you guys chose to start this thread "chronicling" info on UGC?

Man we were definitely spot on with that one if these are the lengths they go to to create a diversion. Just like the MSM.

#UGCExposersOfEvil

Was this all to sidetrack from the fact that tmjbog is a mole who has switched his religion no less than 6 times in here? And this is the "credible" source you guys chose to start this thread "chronicling" info on UGC?

Man we were definitely spot on with that one if these are the lengths they go to do create a diversion. Just like MSM.

#UGCExposersOfEvil
So at least you are posting in the correct thread. So what religion did you decide to make me this week?

So what religion did you decide
You yourself have espoused multiple religious positions here and then changed them, sometimes in less than 24 hours.

No one to this day knows what you are, you've made it so convoluted and complicated because you keep changing your story.

This entire forum is a scam op, and now that we've exposed it and backed off from posting anything for a while, they needed to come together and think up their next brilliant plot to reel us back in and keep attempting to smear us along with every Baptist Dispensational, KJV, Ruckmanite, etc. out there.

You yourself have espoused multiple religious positions here and then changed them, sometimes in less than 24 hours.

No one to this day knows what you are, you've made it so convoluted and complicated because you keep changing your story.
Just because your false assumptions don't turn out to be correct, does it make it a change on my part. You wouldn't be trying to change the focus from your little IP address snafu would you?

Why? You didn't manage to sneak anything past anyone.

Try re-installing your browser again. Maybe that will change the physical path from your computer to our forum this time.

😂 😂 😂

So, basically, you're alleging he changed religious positions more times than you changed IP addresses between last night when you posted as "Calvin the Crazy," and this afternoon.

😀 :ROFLMAO: 😆 😂

This embarrassed, exposed keyboard nerd with an AAS probably in "technology" (broad studies) just posted literally 17 smiley faces to try and cover his shame.

Apparently while his AAS was good enough to figure out that back in 2008 everyone used the same IP address, that little plot to try and shift the blame for what he and the rest of the looney bin here just attempted apparently left out DELETING EVIDENCE IN TMJBOG'S POSTS. LOL.

Good luck with your next plot, villains. UGC will be waiting.
The_UGC_Signal.png

This embarrassed, exposed keyboard nerd with an AA probably in "technology" (broad studies) just posted literally 17 smiley faces to try and cover his shame.

Actually to expose how hard I am laughing at your ineptness at covering up your sock.

Here, practice your counting on this.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

your sock.
Yeah, you might want to use a different excuse to try and shift the blame for your failed little scheme when no one uses the same IP address anymore, you stone age keyboard warrior.

Being 45 in your mama's basement with an AAS in "technology" apparently doesn't update to 2020 well.
This guy's still trying to use an argument from 2008, "look, guys! It wasn't me! It's the same IP address!"
His AAS didn't teach him that NO ONE WOULD DO THAT.

He also forgot to delete evidence of his fake account from tmjbog's response posts to it.

OOPS.

Yeah, you might want to use a different excuse
Sure . . . when you rewrite history so that you didn't try to troll us with a fake account.
This guy's still trying to use an argument from 2008
Too bad for you it isn't still 2008. You might actually have fooled someone.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (Count 'em!)

UGC has used the same IP address over 300 times since January 20

UGC has used the same IP address over 300 times since January 20
LOL they're still going with this story!

Once again:
Let me tell you exactly what I would do if I wanted to waste my time in here and actually create a duplicate account:

1. I would simply restart my computer and install a different browser with none of the same cookies (which would take 1 minute: assuming I wanted to keep the cookies on my usual browser).
2. I would take literally 5 seconds and adjust the settings on my VPN to obviously use a DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

Do you really think your little game of hacking our account to post as us and pawning it off as a "duplicate account" checks?
Obviously no one buys your story. It's not 2008, you can't try that excuse on forums anymore.
Along with all the other 700+ post interactions that UGC had in here exposing your constant lies, this is yet another one.

Obvious proof that I have a VPN:
Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 12.00.58 PM.png

Keep digging yourselves deeper, jokers.

Obvious proof that I have a VPN:
If you're trying to defend yourself by claiming your IP address changes all the time, perhaps you should consider posting a screenshot with a different IP address on it now and then.

Have you been this incompetent all your life, or did they teach you this for your MBA? 😆

perhaps you should consider posting a screenshot with a different IP address on it now and then.
. . . Is this guy serious? What kind of "technology" degree did you get?

I literally just did that, the IP address displayed by my VPN there is different from the one you cherry-picked to represent your fake posts.