A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

Ransom

An admitted Calvinist, supposedly
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
He also said, "It's so obvious to anyone reading, these guys don't even know what a VPN is!"
Yeah, well, he's just as much of a simp as you are, so...

Bob H

Registered
Reaction score
I sure wish Buffa was here.

tmjbog

Registered
Reaction score
This embarrassed, exposed keyboard nerd with an AA probably in "technology" (broad studies) just posted literally 17 smiley faces to try and cover his shame.

Good luck with your next plot, villains. UGC will be waiting.
View attachment 1319
Figure out that VPN in the mean time it can help you as long as you know how to use it.
You need to get a better VPN. 😆
That's what I was thinking. Just admit what everyone knows and get a better VPN for next time-no need for him to try to continue the lie and play the victim.

UGC

Reaction score
Figure out that VPN in the mean time it can help you as long as you know how to use it.
Yeah, I know you never read what's going on, but FSSL already admitted the VPN was working.

tmjbog

Registered
Reaction score
tmjbog, tell us all why you change your religion every week and why you created your account (and probably that recent fake one too, judging by your history) literally a month after UGC started posting here doing literally nothing but following us around trying to smear us and creating wild threads like this one where out of the blue, every other post, you bring up Ruckman.
I don't change my religion. It's your conspiracy theories where you theorize me being a Catholic or a Calvinist or whatever group your ranting against at the time.

So you think I'm some operative sent to shut down UGC. I've told you before I like it when you post. Partially for the entertainment value and partially to show the thought processes behind the Rucky cult.

UGC

Reaction score
I don't change my religion.
You have changed your religious position here multiple times, from your own mouth. We've reposted these.

The fact that you're still talking is a miracle.

tmjbog

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, well, he's just as much of a simp as you are, so...
Abraham sounds like fun too. He could legitimately create his own account and he could come defend the ways of the Rucky also.
You have changed your religious position here multiple times, from your own mouth. We've reposted these.

The fact that you're still talking is a miracle.
Not really. You assume because I recognize history regarding Calvinism I must be a Calvinist. Then because I won't make some demanded statement I must be a Catholic. Your conspiracy theories do not equate to changes on my part.