Alvin Martinez Has Two Wives?????

You didn't actually read the document?

The order of annulment was REVERSED. He still be married to that woman! Shades of Kent Hovind!
I did a few weeks ago. I forgot about that little detail. So they anulled the annulment. That could get confusing.

So will this affect Alvin's record sales?? I digress.

So was he Catholic in the Philippines before Trieber converted him? Mormon?
Philippines are a majority Catholic. They don't have divorce but they do have the Annulment loophole.

From reading the article, Martinez apparently had a wife (and maybe children)

Someone explain to this moron what "consummate" means. You'll probably have to do it in a private message as you'll probably need to be explicit so he'll understand.

No one (according to this document) is denying that the "marriage" wasn't consummated.

I've emailed NVBC and asked their opinion on this.

Someone explain to this moron what "consummate" means. You'll probably have to do it in a private message as you'll probably need to be explicit so he'll understand.

No one (according to this document) is denying that the "marriage" wasn't consummated.

Again proving you're a complete stupid idiotic fool who deserves to die of cancer.

Well, for me it doesn't matter either way. My wife already told me how many pieces of me they would find if I tried leaving. But if you think God is telling you to get yourself a harem go for it-I'm sure with your abilities you can find some Scripture to support it.

She will change her mind if you do.

You're such a dishonest hack. Nothing I said indicated I was looking for a harem. Say what you want to say. I'm done with you.

Read the legal brief. It sounds really weird. The girl talked him into marrying her right before he left for the States. 2 years later she shows up wanting him to care for her. He refuses and goes back to file for the annulment based upon the grounds he was pressured into the marriage. The annulment was granted in 1998. In 2004, the girl appeals the decision (six years later?). Imagine being divorced for six years and then receiving a letter in the mail telling you that you are legally still married. That would be rough. He married his wife in the States in what year? I don't see that date listed anywhere. I do see a video on NVBC facebook of he and his daughter singing that is dated 2019. She looks older than 15, but it is just a guess. If he is living under the presumption that his pressured agreement to marry was annulled and married his current wife only to receive a letter AFTER being married in the States that he is still legally married in the Phillippines......... THAT would be rough.

Imagine you made a mistake as a kid on a trip to Vegas or Gatlinburg and said "I Do" at a wedding chapel. You never consummated the marriage and had it annulled shortly thereafter. Life goes on, you get married and have a kid. Then you get a letter in the mail telling you that your annulment has been annulled and you now have two wives. That would be rough.

Imagine you made a mistake as a kid on a trip to Vegas or Gatlinburg and said "I Do" at a wedding chapel. You never consummated the marriage and had it annulled shortly thereafter. Life goes on, you get married and have a kid. Then you get a letter in the mail telling you that your annulment has been annulled and you now have two wives. That would be rough.
I guess time to move to Utah.

I guess time to move to Utah.
Nope. The Mormons there are compromised. He needs to move to Colorado City, AZ where the fundamentalist Mormons are.

I drove thru there once. Very odd place.

Nope. The Mormons there are compromised. He needs to move to Colorado City, AZ where the fundamentalist Mormons are.

I drove thru there once. Very odd place.
I couldn't do it. I'd be all confused which wive were mine, which kids were mine. Which wife got to be honored with my presence that night. Too confusing.