Another question...

SwampHag

Elect
Reaction score
Is there a block feature on this forum?

That's one reason I took so long to jump back in here.  Certain 'persons' seem to derive great pleasure in stalking me.  I don't want certain 'persons' in my life at all.

There is an ignore list though, like the old fff.

Honey Badger said:
There is an ignore list though, like the old fff.

Could someone please explain to SwampHag how to use it? I was just about to, but for the life of me I can't find it. I strongly suspect that my mystical moderator powers don't allow me to ignore users anymore.

Web said:
Profile, Account settings, Modify Profile.  See Buddies/ignore list toward the bottom of the options.  I've already done the same thing, Mrs. Hag.  :)

....and DONE!  Many thanks...

Web said:
Profile, Account settings, Modify Profile.  See Buddies/ignore list toward the bottom of the options.  I've already done the same thing, Mrs. Hag.  :)

Nope, turns out I'm still good. I thought there was a way to put a given user on your ignore list from his profile, but I'm probably confusing this forum with its predecessor on VBulletin.

Folks, this is a problem that has cursed the FFFs for years.

SwampHag came in, courteously asking questions, and got attacked. The ability of posters to attack people who are not harming them is not the only reason why FFF is now an obscure site, but it's one of them.

Vince Massi said:

SwampHag came in, courteously asking questions, and got attacked. The ability of posters to attack people who are not harming them is not the only reason why FFF is now an obscure site, but it's one of them.
Are you on drugs?

.... there... I just stepped in it! ;)

Folks, this is one of the reasons why the FFF has dropped from one of the largest forums on the web to an insignificant site today.

People come in, disobeying God's commands not to judge, not to speak evil of the brethren, and not to scorn. If anyone objects, others will jump in to defend these sins.

Most Christians, including people who used to post heavily, will have nothing to do with the FFF today. Even the majority of former administrators will have nothing to do with the FFF today.

Vince Massi said:
Folks, this is one of the reasons why the FFF has dropped from one of the largest forums on the web to an insignificant site today.

People come in, disobeying God's commands not to judge, not to speak evil of the brethren, and not to scorn. If anyone objects, others will jump in to defend these sins.

Most Christians, including people who used to post heavily, will have nothing to do with the FFF today. Even the majority of former administrators will have nothing to do with the FFF today.

...and another reason I stayed away so long.

I try to be a positive person, and the negativity here drags me down.

I just really wanted some answers to my question.  <shrugs>

SwampHag said:
Vince Massi said:

Are you JOA?

Vince Massi said:

This forum is rather young in the internet world. It is a reboot of the .com which was slammed by spammers.

I don't know of too many forums where one can escape negativity.

As far as significance goes, it is healthy and growing. I have the data.

Vince Massi said:

Is that a judgement you are making or are you projecting your own self there?

Vince Massi said:

You're kidding yourself if you believe this.

Telling the truth about the "brethern" isn't doing "Evil" about anything. The truth never = evil.

The reason some of these people don't want anything to do with the FFF now is because they can't sell their junk without be challenged. No one here is just going to roll over and take something you say as being the Gospel truth.

You're just whining because you're being shown for what you are!!!!

praise_yeshua said:
SwampHag said:
Vince Massi said:

Are you JOA?

Quite the opposite, LOL

FSSL said:
Vince Massi said:

Are you on drugs?

.... there... I just stepped in it! ;)

And here I told him he needs to get back on his meds!

SwampHag said:
praise_yeshua said:
SwampHag said:
Vince Massi said:

Are you JOA?

Quite the opposite, LOL

I disagree.  You're JOA.  Justified On Arrival.