Arrogant and Impolite - This is Why they Hate Us

For the record, the original post was never intended to be about defending alcohol.  It was to show how rude, arrogant, and dismissive our preachers can be. 

I agreed with the pastor I corresponded with that alcohol consumption was a bad idea and I warn my people against it aggressively.  Not good enough for him!  You had to declare it a sin, even when the Bible does not.  If you don't, then you are a liberal,a compromiser, and your people will all become drunks.

cpizzle said:
For the record, the original post was never intended to be about defending alcohol.  It was to show how rude, arrogant, and dismissive our preachers can be. 

I agreed with the pastor I corresponded with that alcohol consumption was a bad idea and I warn my people against it aggressively.  Not good enough for him!  You had to declare it a sin, even when the Bible does not.  If you don't, then you are a liberal,a compromiser, and your people will all become drunks.
Jesus was a liberal compromiser? :eek:

Recovering IFB said:
cpizzle said:

Jesus was a liberal compromiser? :eek:

No, he was only eating with the publicans and sinners to tell them that they had to stop drinking wine before they all started beating their wives. I think he had a Chick tract that he used to explain the problem.