BATTLE STATIONS!!

Thank you Bianca we saw several doctors today and please pray for the many decisions we are facing

IFB X-Files said:
dip_zpsef3b15ed.jpg
Now that the nutcase is in the clink.....she doesn't have to worry about wearing open-toe shoes or even no shoes if she wants.

I wonder if they still sale those bathing suits ...I like that one...I only swim in a pool I was always afraid of the lake drop off points... thanks for making me laugh out loud. 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Only because I am laid up with an injury that will take some 6 weeks to heal am I bothering to take the time to respond to this tripe.

You my dear,
*Agreed (in a PM) to a truce with me last night & we see how long that lasted with you. Having trouble with walking away from a fight that you started.
*You are too young to remember the hit TV series Hogan's Heroes, which had no more to do with the personal life of it's title character than it did with glamorizing the WWII German movement that it made fun of with it's humor. This thread has no more to do with what you imply about it's humor than your multiple post have to do with making sense.
*You are not & never were associated with HAC therefore I might suggest that you go play with your bows & arrows elsewhere. BTW, I was receiving the American Archery's top awards during the years HH was very popular in America...........that is among my many other awards for marksmanship. ;D
*You are mistaken when you think that true Hackers enjoy this humor.....because it's mostly us former HACker that appreciate the fun of it all.
*Because I might disagree with you does not make you my enemy....as you have made me your's.
*You did post a couple pics that were uncalled for & that I called you out for with reds......that's what reds are for.........get it.

Please walk away & go away.

Really?  All this over one picture?  And I must say, I liked the picture, which, although "off-theme" was actually "on-topic" as a reply to the previous post.

Couldn't a little grace have been extended in this situation?  The moment could have passed, unremarked, and this thread would have gone back to the theme with the very next post. 

you two need to start your own fighting thread and let this one get back to posting goofy pictures with silly captions  of HAC yesteryear.

C'mon Xfiles.  Pull a good one out of your big green head to get us back on track!

Binaca Chugger said:
you two need to start your own fighting thread and let this one get back to posting goofy pictures with silly captions  of HAC yesteryear.

C'mon Xfiles.  Pull a good one out of your big green head to get us back on track!

I feel like I should give a good "Look" from the rearview mirror before stating clearly,

"Don't make me stop this car!" 

Please don't go after the Natives,or our culture, that was very Dixie of you.
Please don't get offended over reds.
Please don't condescend to call any Lady on here "my dear", unless she is.
Please don't call fishi a HACker, that modernist liberal with his CCM is no HACker.
Please don't keep up this war, a fight between a Native and a Marine will never end, much less a Martian and an Earthling.
Or you can all jump me, cuz I love a good fight.

Anishinabe

IFB X-Files said:

That's the kind of stuff we expect from this thread!  Way to capture the moment and bring in an old HAC joke!

I don't know the story behind the photograph, but it strikes me as horribly demeaning.  If I could, I would cover that poor man with my only blanket!   

X file would you put a spot on his butt ..please.

As long as he is wearing a tie. that's the important thing.

I didn't want to see someone's private area...

I guess that's one way to make sure he wasn't hiding any grenades on his person.  :p
He could be crammed in a hell ship's  cargo hold with 1000 other men with no sanitary provision and little to no food, forced into slave labor, beaten within an inch of his life every day for the next 3.5 years.