BATTLE STATIONS!!

Failed_Haircheck.jpg

After hearing John R Rice's sermon on "Bobbed hair, Bossy Wives and Women Preachers, Anabel decides to show off her independence!

16KJV11 said:
Hac frosh Cyndi Lauper finds out the hard way that her worldly hairdo wont be tolerated.
She exclaimed: "I just wanna, I just wanna have fun!", time after time, showing her true colors.

Anishinaabe

What he meant was, that he hoped to see at all, with those specs.

Anishinaabe

Hurry Back we miss you....remember eating right is everything 8)

Sherryh said:
Hurry Back we miss you....remember eating right is everything 8)

Does this mean that "eating right" is opposite of "eating what's left"?

;D

My friend in college worked as a heart nurse for 20+ years ...we worked at St Anthony's together and many times I drove to work with her...so I was lucky enough to hear her stories of life and death. It's all about eating right..........

I'm laughing toooooo hard!! That is way tooooo funny!! I would never thought of anything like that but I'm sure the girls on Miss Fry floor was all over it............. ;)

How many Replies and/or views does IFB x-Files need to get this thread "PINNED"?

I know its all about the numbers!

That is way toooooooooo cute of all of us.  8)

IFB X-Files said:

"RAIDER, if you really want to marry me, realize that I am the one to wear the britches in the family!"

I almost dropped my ice tea.............the pictures are the best and the captions crack me up....... ;D

IFB X-Files said:

Ya ain't kiddin' about that.  The very first time I bowled, I got a strike.  I was 10 years old.

Seriously. 

It was also almost the last time I got a strike.