BATTLE STATIONS!!

IFB X-Files said:
Hot%20Lips.jpg

BWAAAHAAAAHAAAA! Who are all those other people in the tunnel with them???

I laughed so hard I woke everyone up this morning it's 6:30am LOL!

It looks like it's cold outside and it's not 80 degrees :)

Thank you for your humor 8)

IFB X-Files said:

Yep, those facial expressions exactly match what ours were whenever we had split chapel. 

I missed the bandaids that came after me .........Thank you God!!

IFB X-Files said:

Doesn't she know that she can't have a HACker man in her life until she stops wearing those BRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!?!??????  ;)

IFB X-Files said:
I apologize for the missing photos but the server I use has been down for 2 days.  It seems the worm hole relay transponder between Earth and my planet has been compromised by huge solar flares.  We are working hard to create a more "resistant" portal for communication.  Thanks in advance for your understanding.

When you are up and running you need to start a new thread every day with a photo.  Leave the caption out and let everyone give caption ideas.  Smellin use to do this on the old FFF and everyone enjoyed it.

I've been on the run all day ...............I check the computer and I'm laughing way tooooooooo loud.

If you only knew how much I really do love to cook .........I'm always looking for cookbooks at the flea market  and yard sales....I'm laughing out loud... :)

Boomer that made me laugh out loud................. :)

IFB X-Files said:

Following this song, I asked all of the bus kids who are in college now to sing "We Have Overcome."