Bizarre but serious question

Ransom said:
Bo said:
maybe it is to say an animal that was not drained of the blood before cooked?  or not properly drained of blood or "cooked out" during the cooking process......?

And you are basing this speculation on what?
strictly speculation......
not trying to sell it as 100%....but just a possibility I had thought of....maybe the word "strangled" is used in a different way than the way we use it today....so maybe it is to mean a animal that didn't have the blood cooked out of it....
like maybe in 2000 years....when someone reads old facebook posts that say..."just went on a date wit my baby"  they might say "pedophile!" not realizing the way we use "baby" to describe our spouses....

I dunno...might not make no sense..but just a thought is all

Bo said:
Ransom said:
Bo said:
maybe it is to say an animal that was not drained of the blood before cooked?  or not properly drained of blood or "cooked out" during the cooking process......?

not trying to sell it as 100%....but just a possibility I had thought of....maybe the word "strangled" is used in a different way than the way we use it today....so maybe it is to mean a animal that didn't have the blood cooked out of it....
like maybe in 2000 years....when someone reads old facebook posts that say..."just went on a date wit my baby"  they might say "pedophile!" not realizing the way we use "baby" to describe our spouses....

Interesting thought from a KJVOist.....

rsc2a said:
Bo said:
Ransom said:
Bo said:

Interesting thought from a KJVOist.....
I reckon it is an interesting thought......thank you sir