Calling out the "Christian" liars and hypocrites on this forum

ALAYMAN said:
rsc2a said:
It doesn't matter.  Alayman made up the entire supposed conversation after complaining about someone not dealing well with arguments.

So you're not "good", and you really would like to explain what *blink* meant after all?
Nope. Still good. :)

rsc2a said:
ALAYMAN said:
rsc2a said:
It doesn't matter.  Alayman made up the entire supposed conversation after complaining about someone not dealing well with arguments.

So you're not "good", and you really would like to explain what *blink* meant after all?
Nope. Still good. :)

Passive-Aggressive looks good on you in the Springtime.

I am so disappointed. Another list I am not on! What do I have to do around here to get on somebody's (anybody's) list?

Thomas Cassidy said:
I am so disappointed. Another list I am not on! What do I have to do around here to get on somebody's (anybody's) list?

The requirements are simple.

1. Never admit you're wrong, even when presented with proof that everyone can see.  Lying about the issue gets you bonus points here.

2. Be a hypocrite.

3. Be a liar.

4. Be a Pharisee.

5. Be a troll.

6. Be a bully.

7. Be smug.

Sorry, but you haven't shown me yet that you meet these qualifications. 

praise_yeshua said:
Pinned??? Really?

FSSL just can't leave it alone.

XMOBSEAS1.jpg

Pinned now.

The forum seems to be running full speed into oblivion. Next step the migration of those with non-conforming views? The echo chamber should be...blah. End game a playground for IAMANANGEL?

The Rogue Tomato said:
Thomas Cassidy said:

The requirements are simple.

1. Never admit you're wrong, even when presented with proof that everyone can see.  Lying about the issue gets you bonus points here.

2. Be a hypocrite.

3. Be a liar.

4. Be a Pharisee.

5. Be a troll.

6. Be a bully.

7. Be smug.

Sorry, but you haven't shown me yet that you meet these qualifications.

Oh! The irony!

rsc2a said:
The forum seems to be running full speed into oblivion.

If by "oblivion" you mean "abuzz with increased posting," then I'm forced to agree with you.

praise_yeshua said:
Pinned??? Really?

FSSL just can't leave it alone.
That's the problem with a forum where (almost) anything goes....the mods and admins can choose who they decide to pick on at any given time....thus showing themselves to be just as childish as those they accuse of being childish.

Ransom said:
rsc2a said:

If by "oblivion" you mean "abuzz with increased posting," then I'm forced to agree with you.
I guess if you prefer quantity over quality.

rsc2a said:
Ransom said:
rsc2a said:

So, you will be leaving us, soon?

Tarheel Baptist said:

If the whiners who complain about the quality of this forum had any integrity, they'd have shown us their heels ages ago.

As a side benefit, the quality of conversation would shoot right up.

Tarheel Baptist said:
rsc2a said:
Ransom said:
rsc2a said:

We can only day dream of it.......

Tarheel Baptist said:
rsc2a said:
Ransom said:
rsc2a said:

I have/am considering it*. I took a trial run recently and found I didn't really miss the noise. If TRT had been banned as admin considered, I would have been gone in a second. After all,  this place has apparently turned into a kindergarten playground.

* I'm sure this is going to be heard with wailing and gnashing of teeth by the echo chamber gallery.