Calling out the "Christian" liars and hypocrites on this forum

Wow, so much butthurt from being called out. 

Yeah, I'm enjoying it.  They deserve it. 

One of the factors contributing to the recent spate of kindergarten brawls dominating the percentage of forum traffic is that we have MANY good posters that merely lurk, rarely jumping in with what would be weightier conversation starters.  But there are a few forum attention whores that love to hear their own voice, even when it sounds like Urkel.

rsc2a said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
rsc2a said:
Ransom said:
rsc2a said:
The forum seems to be running full speed into oblivion.

If by "oblivion" you mean "abuzz with increased posting," then I'm forced to agree with you.
I guess if you prefer quantity over quality.

So, you will be leaving us, soon?
I have/am considering it*. I took a trial run recently and found I didn't really miss the noise. If TRT had been banned as admin considered, I would have been gone in a second. After all,  this place has apparently turned into a kindergarten playground.

* I'm sure this is going to be heard with wailing and gnashing of teeth by the echo chamber gallery.

You've acted like a child from day one...

FSSL said:
tumblr_o3hcghZ9R21vnna16o1_1280.gif

Now that right there is hilarious! Gross, but hilarious. After the crappy afternoon I've been having, I definitely needed a good laugh. Thanks FSSL.

Ransom said:
I assume the appropriate response to the OP is something along the lines of, "So long to you too," right?

:) These thinned skinned whiners would of never made it on Don's version.

How real Christians react to their mistakes.
http://www.fundamentalforums.org/index.php?topic=7504

FSSL said:

Sure..... everyone has done this....

praise_yeshua said:
FSSL said:

Sure..... everyone has done this....

I know, right?  You'd think the Scut and Grover could do the same, but they're too caught up in their power and pride. 

Why the sticky (temporary)? Well... with all of the bashing that IFBs get on a forum dedicated to IFB issues, I thought this was an illustrative thread.

It illustrates well that it is not only hypocritical, lying IFBXr preachers who call out others as "hypocrites" and "liars." This lack of self-awareness is part of the human condition.

The OP came from a man, sitting in front of a computer, frustrated for a few days. Unable to convince the forum of his position, he takes to offensive tactics. When called out for the offense, instead of returning with a contrite spirit, he goes on the attack.

I worked for an IFB pastor who behaved the same way. Instead of owning his own failures and repenting, he ended up splitting the church and moving on without reconciling with those he offended. Innocent people got the blame and a dying church. The IFBr got a new church and new location.

What happened/s to many of you in the IFB world is not unique. It is not an IFB problem alone. It is part of the human condition.

FSSL said:
Why the sticky (temporary)? Well... with all of the bashing that IFBs get on a forum dedicated to IFB issues, I thought this was an illustrative thread.

It illustrates well that it is not only hypocritical, lying IFBXr preachers who call out others as "hypocrites" and "liars." This lack of self-awareness is part of the human condition.

The OP came from a man, sitting in front of a computer, frustrated for a few days. Unable to convince the forum of his position, he takes to offensive tactics. When called out for the offense, instead of returning with a contrite spirit, he goes on the attack.

I worked for an IFB pastor who behaved the same way. Instead of owning his own failures and repenting, he ended up splitting the church and moving on without reconciling with those he offended. Innocent people got the blame and a dying church. The IFBr got a new church and new location.

What happened/s to many of you in the IFB world is not unique. It is not an IFB problem alone. It is part of the human condition.

Nah....

It was just good old revenge..... It tastes so sweet... doesn't it?

Rogue may have a little bigger issue than you do... but you're not innocent.

Revenge for keeping someone else's thread at the top of the forum?  :eek:

praise_yeshua said:
FSSL said:

Nah....

It was just good old revenge..... It tastes so sweet... doesn't it?

Rogue may have a little bigger issue than you do... but you're not innocent.

And instead of owning up to their part, they attack and try to goad me, even by creating multiple new threads with the sole purpose of getting a negative reaction from me.

It's a wee bit of the grass calling the clover green. 

Now, you see, if I was an admin, I could ban them for excessive trolling.  But they can get away with it and still play the victims.

Unstuck. The Rogue Tomato semi-apologized on another thread and plans to move on from this.

FSSL said:

Oh, it's the forum.  I confused it with a republican debate.  :p

Bump, because Ransom should be banned for proposing the possibility of raping rsc2a's wife and family. 

Such hypocrisy.

The Rogue Tomato said:
Bump, because Ransom should be banned for proposing the possibility of raping rsc2a's wife and family. 

Such hypocrisy.

It was obviously a logical argument and Ransom... .being Ransom..

Your argument was a logical argument. Which is why I supported you in it to a degree. You went over the edge. I think you know you did. Its just about splitting hairs as to how far now.