Confused ...

Tim

Elect
Reaction score
Is there a new fighting hot spot on the web?  8)

dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif

I think the action should stay right here where there is an audience.

Or .... let us in on the show FSSL!

fssl.jpg

Lol... Those who are intent on undermining this forum by replicating this one do not get free advertising.

Tim said:
Someone told me that you are the main participant on the new forum. True?

Someone told me that you've left and come back to the new forum so many times, about half the registered users are actually you. True?

Tim said:
FSSL said:
Lol... Those who are intent on undermining this forum by replicating this one do not get free advertising.

Just when it was getting better here, you just had to bring it up didn't you?  Are you seriously that much of an idiot?

Tim said:
If true, you have no issue with FSSL spending all his time at the other forum and ignoring this one?
If you do have an issue with it, you need to go out and try to get a better life than the sorry excuse you have for one now.

Tim said:
Ummm. Correct me if I am wrong, but FSSL banned users from this very forum for promoting the other forum. A forum that he is now apparently actively posting on!

And they publicly said they were going to get people to migrate from here to there.
They were soliciting people with links on this forum. Their new admin (Praise_Yeshua) logged into this forum as admin without permission. His friends include: Aleshanee, Tomato and now Joan of Arc.

I am not supplying a link. You have to look for it. 

Tim said:
FreeToBeMe said:
Tim said:
FSSL said:

Just when it was getting better here, you just had to bring it up didn't you?  Are you seriously that much of an idiot?

If true, you have no issue with FSSL spending all his time at the other forum and ignoring this one?

In what way is FSSL ignoring this forum?

He seems to be responding to this ridiculous thread you started, so it's not like he's not around.

Tim said:
HeDied4U said:
Tim said:
FreeToBeMe said:
Tim said:
FSSL said:

In what way is FSSL ignoring this forum?

Giving a sense of legitimacy to the other forum.

And that's your definition of ignoring this forum?  ???  ::)

Tim said:
Giving a sense of legitimacy to the other forum. Excluding this body from participating in subject matter that includes some members of this forum. Leaving us on the outside.

Go join it! I don't care. But don't advertise it here. Advertisements cost money.

FSSL said:
And they publicly said they were going to get people to migrate from here to there.
They were soliciting people with links on this forum. Their new admin (Praise_Yeshua) logged into this forum as admin without permission. His friends include: Aleshanee, Tomato and now Joan of Arc.

I am not supplying a link. You have to look for it.

Hey, man, stop ignoring this forum by posting on it!

Tim said:
What is the URL? How can I locate this thread you are participating in?

You started this thread and you don't know?

Helpful search terms:

"The Rogue Tomato's Best Lighting Techniques"
"How to troll and cry about trolls, simultaneously"
"Safe spaces in fundamentalism that refuse to post a statement of privacy and anonymity."

FSSL said:
Tim said:
What is the URL? How can I locate this thread you are participating in?

You started this thread and you don't know?

Helpful search terms:

"The Rogue Tomato's Best Lighting Techniques"
"How to troll and cry about trolls, simultaneously"
"Safe spaces in fundamentalism that refuse to post a statement of privacy and anonymity."
Also...
"Places for Timmeh to Play In"

Is there a rule where I am not allowed to participate there?

ESPECIALLY,  when the first thread on their forum was all about me. So, I am setting the record straight. But it is more like adding hay to their bonfire.

... but look at their roster of posters! What do you expect to come from that?

Tim said:
Last I checked everyone reportedly on THAT forum has been BANNED here. Reason enough?
That don't make a lick of sense, Timmeh.  ::)

I heard you already had an account over there Timmeh, and they sent you over here to stir up trouble.

See how that works?

Tim said:
FreeToBeMe said:
Tim said:
Why are you participating on their forum if we can't?
Who's stopping you?  NO ONE.

Last I checked everyone reportedly on THAT forum has been BANNED here. Reason enough?

And why were they banned? For trying to promote their new forum here. Don't try to promote it here and you should be safe here.

Tim said:
FreeToBeMe said:
Tim said:
... it seems a little odd that FSSL request that we stay loyal to him......
Where did he request this?

He wants us to take "his word" for the matters at hand. No proof regarding their side. They all have been "shut up" and we, the .org members can't even get access to the continuation of the debate. Taking FSSL's word requires loyalty.
So he really didn't request that we "stay loyal to him" and you're just making crap up as you go along....got it, Timmeh.