Confused ...

Tim said:
This thread is about "why are you (FSSL) participating on the other forum?"

Actually, it's titled "Confused..."

But since this is about the second or third time you've moved the goalposts, obviously you are confused.

Tim said:
FreeToBeMe said:
Tim said:
FreeToBeMe said:
Tim said:
... it seems a little odd that FSSL request that we stay loyal to him......
Where did he request this?

He wants us to take "his word" for the matters at hand. No proof regarding their side. They all have been "shut up" and we, the .org members can't even get access to the continuation of the debate. Taking FSSL's word requires loyalty.
So he really didn't request that we "stay loyal to him" and you're just making crap up as you go along....got it, Timmeh.

His ACTIONS request. Like I said, some were banned as a precaution, not becasue they actually said anything here.
Like I said.  Making crap up as you go along.

Tim said:
That is not true. I believe only one member promoted it here. The rest mentioned it elsewhere I am told by FSSU. He banned them simply as a precaution.

Praise_Yeshua was promoting his forum here and behind the scenes.  He was banned because his forum was not a different forum. It is a direct copy of this one. He logged in with my credentials after I banned him. He then tried to set up an account called "Joshua" to further disrupt this forum. So, I locked him and his cohorts out of this forum.

You seem to know a lot about a forum you claim you cannot find.

FSSL said:
Praise_Yeshua was promoting his forum here and behind the scenes.  He was banned because his forum was not a different forum. It is a direct copy of this one. He logged in with my credentials after I banned him. He then tried to set up an account called "Joshua" to further disrupt this forum. So, I locked him and his cohorts out of this forum.

You seem to know a lot about a forum you claim you cannot find.
As I said, he was sent here to stir up trouble....

Freetobeme.... sorry...
The above reply was for Tim.

FSSL said:
Freetobeme.... sorry...
The above reply was for Tim.
Understood.  My reply was directed towards the fact that he seems to know a lot about something he purportedly can't find.

Tim said:
What info do I have that requires participation on the other forum? The only info I have brought to the table here is 1) FSSL is a member, and 2) He has high activity. THAT IS IT!
How do you know this?  You stated this before he even confirmed it.  How did you know this before he confirmed it?

Tim said:
FreeToBeMe said:
Tim said:
What info do I have that requires participation on the other forum? The only info I have brought to the table here is 1) FSSL is a member, and 2) He has high activity. THAT IS IT!
How do you know this?
Scroll all the way back to the beginning of this thread for your answer ....
...someone told you. 

Like I also said. " Someone told me" that you were a member there and had been sent here to stir up trouble.

Yep! The members over there are hoping the .com opens up again (wackos) so they can post their URL.

So, Tim. Send me $50 through paypal and I will give you the forum url.
I won't freely advertise for them :D

FSSL said:
Yep! The members over there are hoping the .com opens up again (wackos) so they can post their URL.

So, Tim. Send me $50 through paypal and I will give you the forum url.
I won't freely advertise for them :D
No, Tim....send me $25 through paypal and I'll give it to you.  Let's call it a "finder's fee".

Tim said:
The only info I have brought to the table here is 1) FSSL is a member, and 2) He has high activity. THAT IS IT!

If that's all you have, then on what basis did you falsely accuse him of "ignoring" this forum?

Tim said:
You tell me. I found the stupid forum and it looks like he was busy all day posting.

LOL!!! Yes. I have been pretty busy over there. So, what?

Tim said:
You tell me. I found the stupid forum and it looks like he was busy all day posting.
Translation:
I found the forum a while ago and I just wanted to come here and cause trouble.

FSSL said:
LOL!!! Yes. I have been pretty busy over there. So, what?
Timmeh is just a tad upset because if you spend more time there than you do on this forum, you won't be able to give him the attention he desperately craves.

Tim said:

So you found the stupid forum, but you're still whining because you don't know the URL?

Yeah, you're confused all right.

Timmeh!

Timmy.png

Tim said:
You don't get it do you?
Timmeh, we all get it.......you're the forum Attention Whore.  All forums have one, and on this forum the honor belongs to you.

Tim said:
No! I already said (in this thread) that I didn't want my account here banned so I didn't join or seek membership.
Where in the world did you get the moronic notion that if you joined there you would be banned here?