Confused ...

FreeToBeMe said:
Where in the world did you get the moronic notion that if you joined there you would be banned here?

Someone. LOL!!!

Tim said:
Joining the forum would possibly give the impression I was on the opposition. Others have been banned for the simple fear, or unknown, of what they might do to promote the forum.
Yup....if you're worried about that and you get all in a tizzy about FSSL's activity over there, you definitely have a sorry excuse for a life.

FSSL said:
Go join it! I don't care. But don't advertise it here. Advertisements cost money.

Reread the thread, Tim. I told you to go join it!
I never said you would be banned.

Timmeh.....please....PLEASE....go join.  You can be a big fish in a little pond over there.  Over here, you're just a turd floating on the bottom.

Tim said:
I just read the admins (is that PU?) apology for the user name created and the logging into the admin account ... and that was from earlier today! He claimed he was trying to reach you ....  How dare you still bring that up now after he apologized earlier ... way before this thread. You are playing too.

He has my email address and phone number.
He didn't need to reach me. He was malicious.
He never apologized for the "joshua" account.

The problem with a lack of membership at that forum has nothing to do with imagined threats over here.

Who wants to be on a forum led by Praise_yeshua, moderated by Tomato and trolled by Aleshanee

Ransom said:
FSSL said:
Who wants to be on a forum led by Praise_yeshua, moderated by Tomato and trolled by Aleshanee

You're forgetting Joan of Arc!
Hey Timmeh, if this is the case, it looks like you'd fit right in!

Tim said:
FreeToBeMe said:
Tim said:
No! I already said (in this thread) that I didn't want my account here banned so I didn't join or seek membership. Hybrid
Where in the world did you get the moronic notion that if you joined there you would be banned here?

Joining the forum would possibly give the impression I was on the opposition. Others have been banned for the simple fear, or unknown, of what they might do to promote the forum.

For a forum you say you don't know where it is you have a screen shot & you won't join said forum, that you don't know where it is for fear of being banned here...Ground control to Major Tom!

Ransom said:
You're forgetting Joan of Arc!

Yeah... she hasn't interacted with me.

BTW: Rogue already has 1/4 of the forum on ignore! lol

Ransom said:
FSSL said:
And they publicly said they were going to get people to migrate from here to there.
They were soliciting people with links on this forum. Their new admin (Praise_Yeshua) logged into this forum as admin without permission. His friends include: Aleshanee, Tomato and now Joan of Arc.

I am not supplying a link. You have to look for it.

Hey, man, stop ignoring this forum by posting on it!
Every once in awhile, you cause me to spit on my screen.

;D

earnestly contend

I'll bet simply lurking to read their posts would be entertaining, to say the least!

Tarheel Baptist said:
I'll bet simply lurking to read their posts would be entertaining, to say the least!

It's only mildly entertaining at the moment.

HeDied4U said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

It's only mildly entertaining at the moment.

You are correct.
I found it and was disappointed in the lack of entertainment value.
Without FSSL's input, it would really be boring....at least at this early stage of it's evolution.

FreeToBeMe said:
No, Tim....send me $25 through paypal and I'll give it to you.  Let's call it a "finder's fee".

LOL!!! Stinkin' Capitalist!