Coronavirus Recoveries

The Underground Church

brianb

Registered
Reaction score
We hear so much about people dying that I think it's time for some very positive news.
In my province (British Columbia) so far 100 people have recovered from the coronavirus which is far more than those who have died (13). How many have recovered in your state or province? I noticed Washington doesn't have many recoveries which is sad, I hope it gets better. I want the border to reopen soon.

Twisted

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
“I just got a report from a friend with symptoms from Coronavirus, they gave him 10 pills of Zithromax and Chloroquine.. In one day it knocked all the symptoms out. Keep giving us hope @realDonaldTrump and speaking truth to people.”

Jack Brewer

TheRealJonStewart

Registered
Reaction score
Honestly the number of cases in the U.S. is going up but so is the decrease the death rate percentage.

brianb

Registered
Reaction score
“I just got a report from a friend with symptoms from Coronavirus, they gave him 10 pills of Zithromax and Chloroquine.. In one day it knocked all the symptoms out. Keep giving us hope @realDonaldTrump and speaking truth to people.”

Jack Brewer
I heard about this. They have mentioned this up in Canada as well. There's really no point in waiting for a vaccine which may become obsolete when a newer coronavirus or other type of virus comes along. We had both SARS and MERS but no vaccine for those. Even HIV has no vaccine but there is treatment for the immune system and you don't hear much about AIDS anymore.

Vince Massi

Registered
Reaction score
My wife had a routine doctor's visit today and described the symptoms we both had five weeks ago. The doctor confirmed that we have both recovered from corona virus, although she admitted that it cannot be certified without a test.