Current status?

Baptist Bishop said:
Any update on the sale, transfer, and move?

First Bank dropped the price again on the compound...http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/17599326/4459-US-Highway-17-Fleming-Island-FL/ Freedom Destiny Church in their video were trying to get the asking price below 3 mil.  The pastor's wife of Freedom Destiny, who is a pastor also had this comment on her facebook page......You should've seen me do the VICTORY DANCE as God came through! These 8 interns which represent the NEW BEGINNING (8) of FD University are the FIRST at FDU of hundreds of interns we will have through our doors over the years as we prepare to take possession of our new property that will contain so many of them.   Not sure when they will take possession of the berean property, mid-October is possible.  Looking forward to going to a Freedom Destiny service at the old berean property and seeing a woman pastor in the pulpit where I watch Tom  proclaim Berean a "man's church" on many occasions. Will take pics.

GuyfawkesV49 ... Thank you for your regular updates and first hand observations.  I prayed for you this evening ... that God would grant you an extra measure of grace.  I cannot imagine the pain and suffering this whole ordeal has caused in your life ... and many others like you.  May the wounds heal ... and God's grace be evident in and through your life.

Appreciate that-Baptist Bishop-our family made it out of Berean intact-others that left during the video voyeurism incident did not-some sad stories that continue today.  But speaking of updates-Freedom Destiny Church finally made their offer to First Bank. This was posted on their face book page. No update if the Bank accepted the offer yet. The Neals will probably make one last play to stay-they certainly do not want to leave their current location and start over.

Freedom Destiny
October 3
Dear FD Family:

We are finally at the point where we can make an offer on the property on Route 17 in Fleming Island and we are awaiting the bank that owns the property’s response. Freedom Destiny Church is in need of $11,000 more dollars to complete the offer. We have to date over $172,000 in pledges toward this acquisition, however only $114,000 cash has been received at this time.

The bank (owner) is in need of the $125,000 for our offer to be complete. We are humbly requesting at this time if you have not made a pledge to support Our Miracle-God’s Way campaign that you seek the Lord for what He would have you give.

If you currently have a pledge outstanding we are asking you to consider paying forward at this time, if you are able.

Finally, if you have given to support this building campaign we would like you to consider God’s heart on giving additionally to the campaign if you are able, as we are so very close to receiving Our Miracle-God’s Way.

It is not a surprise that this opportunity has come during our time of corporate prayer and fasting. Our corporate fast ends on Sunday, October 5 after church service and we will be receiving our Day of Atonement offering at the end of the service.

Please watch the video attached containing last Sunday’s message concerning the blessings available to us at this season of God’s Fall Feasts when we respond in obedience to Deuteronomy 16: 16, 17:
16 Three times a year all your men must appear before the Lord your God at the place he will choose: at the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the Festival of Weeks and the Festival of Tabernacles. No one should appear before the Lord empty-handed: 17 Each of you must bring a gift in proportion to the way the Lord your God has blessed you.

Please be seeking the Lord about what you can freely give during this time. It is indeed time for you and Freedom Destiny to receive God's seven blessings of double portion, financial abundance, restoration, miracles, God's divine presence, blessings on our sons and daughters and deliverance for all. Yes, He said MIRACLE.. it is that time! Don't miss your new season and an opportunity to bless God during HIS Feast's.

Again, on behalf of the leadership at Freedom Destiny we so greatly appreciate your offerings to this ministry and your obedience to sow for the Our Miracle-God’s Way campaign.

And a reminder that we are having our WORSHIP NIGHT at 7 pm on Saturday, October 4. Childcare is provided. Look forward to seeing you all and bring a friend.

Blessings,
Adam Smithyman
Sr. Pastor, FD Church

Interesting... every paragraph mentions money... and people criticize IFB pastors for talking about money.

Hey GuyfawkesV49 ... Just wanted to assure you of my prayers for you ... your extended spiritual family ... especially those hurt and hurting over the past tragic events. 

May God give you an especially GREAT day tomorrow ... and a bright & spiritually prosperous 2015!!

Baptist Bishop said:
Hey GuyfawkesV49 ... Just wanted to assure you of my prayers for you ... your extended spiritual family ... especially those hurt and hurting over the past tragic events. 

May God give you an especially GREAT day tomorrow ... and a bright & spiritually prosperous 2015!!

Thanks Baptist Bishop. I will give my last Berean compound update that I'm aware-First Bank has not ok'd or denied Freedom Destiny's offer for the berean compound-I suppose they want FD to have their financial ducks in a row  to avoid dealing with another possible dead beat religious organization.  Greg N is still begging for money from his loyal, albeit brain dead congregation-so business as usual. Lawsuit by Immanuel Baptist Church vs the Neals and company headed for a jury trial===Case 16-2012-CA-005040-XXXX-MA  Duval County Clerk of the Court if anyone wants to check the updates. I have concluded the IFB , American Christianity and religion in general is a farce and  not worthy of anymore investment of my time and money.  If I survive the man of God death curse that expires July 3, 2016-I may check back for old times sake.  I will end with writing in tongues..........Unë nuk jam i hidhur apo të vrara në lidhje me përvojën time me Berean skandalet-it ishte më shumë një konfirmim të asaj që kam frikë është ndoshta e vërteta, qielli dhe ferri është vetëm një mit. Kishat janë asgjë më shumë se korporatat drejtimin e një skeme piramidale. Ajo nuk ka qiell, do të thotë se nuk ka ferr, dhe unë jam i ftohtë me atë mendim. Unë gjithmonë veten se si dikush në qiell mund të gëzojnë veten për përjetësinë e ditur se ka miliarda në vuajtje të ferrit në flakë dhe vetëm duke pasur një krimb pavdekshëm për kompaninë. Nuk jam i sigurt nëse kjo përkthehet si duhet, por shpresojmë se ndjenjat e mia erdhën të gjithë. V

Guyfawkes, Old Buddy...My wife and I are IFBs who happily attend a Godly, soul-winning Assemblies of God church. Tomorrow, I'll be teaching the mid-week Bible study. A lot of Godly, sincere IFBs have found spiritual strength and growth in the Southern Baptist Convention, Bible churches, and even among the Presbyterians. You and God will have to work it out, but there are a lot of good, Godly churches out there.

The slide show on the main page, Says WE ARE MOVING, Berean has now become Immanuel, going to the Jacksonville location starting Feb 1st. The college is MOVING to the sticks in McClenny, Fl at an abandon children's home called Camp Tracey. They are keeping the name Berean Baptist college since it is the gold standard of IFB colleges.

Any news on the lawsuit with Immanuel? It seems like nothing became of it...

The lawsuit proceeds from the latest on the Duval Co clerk of court website. The judge has set a jury trial date, believe it is May 2015.

It seems odd that they are able to assume their name and take over the property (especially with all the renovation) with a lawsuit pending. But what do I know, I'm not a lawyer.

The plantiffs and their attorney thinks it is odd as well. There is an option for the two parties to settle in mediation,  but not sure the plantiffs are the settling type. It would be funny if the Neals lost this suit and have to pick up stakes again

It is just another example of their arrogant recklessness. To put all of that money and effort into property you very may well lose, simply foolish.

The Neal's probably were not counting on the Immanuel caretakers, who reside on the church property, to fight back when Berean's attorney sent them an eviction notice in spring of 2012. It was game on at that point.

GuyfawkesV49 said:
The slide show on the main page, Says WE ARE MOVING, Berean has now become Immanuel, going to the Jacksonville location starting Feb 1st. The college is MOVING to the sticks in McClenny, Fl at an abandon children's home called Camp Tracey. They are keeping the name Berean Baptist college since it is the gold standard of IFB colleges.

Thanks, missed that.  The calendar says nothing.

The Berean Baptist Church name has been white washed off the sign on the Rt 17 property, exclusive video of the inhabitants of Fleming Island, FL celebrating the end of the Berean Empire and the demise of Emperor Tom Neal and Darth Peeper.    http://youtu.be/5itq_79xQh0

GuyfawkesV49 said:
The Berean Baptist Church name has been white washed off the sign on the Rt 17 property, exclusive video of the inhabitants of Fleming Island, FL celebrating the end of the Berean Empire and the demise of Emperor Tom Neal and Darth Peeper.    http://youtu.be/5itq_79xQh0
Just got a letter the other day describing all the doings at Berean Baptist Church

For all of their praise regarding the great things God is doing, they sure are ashamed of their new building.
I have seen many new pictures, pictures of buses, cars, trees, land, yet not one picture of their new church building. What are they ashamed of?