Current status?

Exell said:
For all of their praise regarding the great things God is doing, they sure are ashamed of their new building.
I have seen many new pictures, pictures of buses, cars, trees, land, yet not one picture of their new church building. What are they ashamed of?

Not sure conmen experience shame. But they should be embarrassed of Freedom Destiny and the husband/wife pastor team taking pictures in front of the Jack Hyles Auditorium and praying over the grounds they lost in Fleming Island, FL. https://www.facebook.com/FDCFJAX

Walt said:
Baptmack said:
This is probably old news, but my understanding is that Greg is now the pastor, not co-pastor, not sure about the college though.
Well, not that old -- according to their web site, Beginning in January of 2013, Dr. Tom Neal will be the Paster Emeritus for Berean Baptist Church. Through Tom Neal Ministries, he will be traveling to many churches and foreign countries to bring revival once again.

Tom always seemed so hateful to me both from the pulpit, in person & in print.

Does he still have a following around the country.

He always seem very pompous to me.

sword said:
Walt said:
Baptmack said:
This is probably old news, but my understanding is that Greg is now the pastor, not co-pastor, not sure about the college though.
Well, not that old -- according to their web site, Beginning in January of 2013, Dr. Tom Neal will be the Paster Emeritus for Berean Baptist Church. Through Tom Neal Ministries, he will be traveling to many churches and foreign countries to bring revival once again.

Tom always seemed so hateful to me both from the pulpit, in person & in print.

Does he still have a following around the country.

He always seem very pompous to me.

Not sure about a "following", but he is promoted by Sword of the Lord/Shelton Smith