Does Tone Matter?

Duly noted. He is great guy with an impeccable family track record and is the epitome of a faithful husband. I stand corrected both in my OP and having missed your passionate correction of my error.

LOL. So if a guy doesn't walk on water, he's the scum of the earth. Alas, you remain in your error. :LOL:

An essential ingredient for communication is listening. I can assure you that the "groomers" and their accomplices are are not interested in listening regardless of how diplomatically their perversions are addressed. I'm not advocating being antagonistic but at some point, bovine fecal matter must be called out for what it is.
"Bovine fecal matter" That I will remember and use in the future...From the pulpit? Probably not...But it would be tempting!

Then the definition has changed which has been my point all along. The uncle who "groomed" my wife as a 4 year old and abused her until she was 10 is a whole different level than how you folks are using the term. In my mind the minimization is in the other direction by the elevation/equation of worldview disagreements with actively sexually assaulting a child. Worse accusing them of doing so for their own sexual gratification as the lady I referred to has done.

I "seem" to be a lot of things when folks back fill my post with their assumptions. Note the responses when I said that I voted with my nose plugged. Apparently it "seems" that even if I vote for the "correct" candidate it doesn't count because my nose was plugged. Note two, y'all has assumed my voting record without asking me for my voting record.

people might not have to back fill if you didn;t leave so many holes in your commentary.... you gave us the impression at first that you had refused to vote at all..... as if anyone who would dare to vote for trump was selling their soul - regardless of whether their nose was plugged or not...... ... .. and nobody is assuming anything without good reason... .. you came off in your donald trump thread just as vile and offensive against trump supporters as you claim the irate parents were at the schoolboard meeting....... ...... consistency is not your strong point mr bill bus.... no matter how many threads you post trying to claim it is......

and for your information ....as i said before.... grooming.... or the acts of molding a child into a vulnerable victim of sex abuse - takes many different forms... not all of it will be called grooming by the loony left wingers who thrive on changing definitions and moving around the meanings of plain language....... . but all of it - including the creation of a passive environment of acceptance towards vile and disgusting things - works towards the same end...... and it;s not all done in secret either... ..quite often it;s right out in the open... all you have to do is open your eyes to see it.....

Last edited:
people might not have to back fill if you didn;t leave so many holes in your commentary.... you gave us the impression at first that you had refused to vote at all..... as if anyone who would dare to vote for trump was selling their soul - regardless of whether their nose was plugged or not...... ... .. and nobody is assuming anything without good reason... .. you came off in your donald trump thread just as vile and offensive against trump supporters as you claim the irate parents were at the schoolboard meeting....... ...... consistency is not your strong point mr bill bus.... no matter how many threads you post trying to claim it is......
Could you point to anything vile I directed at any individual here? And my OP on Donald Trump I made a statement. From there on, the assumptions about my voting and political leanings were coming fast and furious. The reason I didn't reveal my voting record was because the responses were more accusations that questions and I didn't feel l that I had any responsibility to "defend" my record against such baseless claims.

people might not have to back fill if you didn;t leave so many holes in your commentary....
You objected to my making a comparison to a Rorschach test. The fact that so many people "back filled" for me proves so much of my working theory. No one wants to put in the hard work of actual dialogue and communication. Jump to conclusions and go straight to the accusations. You accused me of trolling. Apparently I was successful considering how many "took the bait".

Here is the rub. I made a statement. My follow up posts said the exact same thing about other national figures. Am I to believe that the responses would have been just as passionate and defensive if I had started with Bill Clinton? Let's just say that I have my doubts.

Could you point to anything vile I directed at any individual here? And my OP on Donald Trump I made a statement. From there on, the assumptions about my voting and political leanings were coming fast and furious. The reason I didn't reveal my voting record was because the responses were more accusations that questions and I didn't feel l that I had any responsibility to "defend" my record against such baseless claims.
from the donald trump thread - post number 24... insinuating trump supporters have sold their souls....

also from the donald trump trump thread - post number 33.... insinuations that we have gay nephews and friends with trans daughters.... and that we would attend their gay and transgendered weddings ....if you had read the forum for a while you would have seen that i left my former church which i had once loved because they began performing gay weddings...

post number 42 from same thread... insinuating those of us on the forum who support trump would also support him shooting someone on 5th avenue...

post number 53..... saying it seems we have all abandoned our own conscience and engaged in tribalism where trump is concerned

post number 82... bringing up our mothers and saying we are acting as if you insulted them.... ..(there is nothing negative you could say about mine that would even come close to what i have said myself.... so that comment was actually laughable)

post number 105... you claim to be seeing tribal impulses here among trump supporters.... i gave up my right to be a member of the tribe i was actually born to in order to be part of a christian family.. why would i choose to join a political tribe?

and then there was the rorsarch test comment... as if you would have any clue how to create one or evaluate someone elses response to one... .... that alone is an insult to someone who has actually been subjected to real rorsarch tests and whose freedom depending on the outcome...

and that;s just from that one thread.... i haven;t even gotten to this one yet or your other threads.... .. do you want me to keep going?..... how are any of the things you said here less vile than a parent accusing school members with being complicit in grooming when they defend the schools action of placing vile and disgusting books supporting alternate lifestyles and of children undergoing sex change surgery in the school library?

you admitted you were laying bait in that thread..... what about this one and the other threads you made?...... if that;s not trollish behavior then what is?...... .... could it be the parents responding to the school board were laying bait for them?..... did the school board take that bait?..... doesn;t matter.... you seem to have swallowed enough of it for all them....

You, of course, could have not said anything in the first place and saved yourself a lot of grief. You know this forum... Were you expecting to make a controversial statement and not expecting backlash from it? I challenge you to walk into FBCH wearing an I ❤️ John MacArthur T-shirt if so.

You objected to my making a comparison to a Rorschach test. The fact that so many people "back filled" for me proves so much of my working theory. No one wants to put in the hard work of actual dialogue and communication. Jump to conclusions and go straight to the accusations. You accused me of trolling. Apparently I was successful considering how many "took the bait".

Here is the rub. I made a statement. My follow up posts said the exact same thing about other national figures. Am I to believe that the responses would have been just as passionate and defensive if I had started with Bill Clinton? Let's just say that I have my doubts.
the problem with all of it is that in doing so you played the holier than thou card.... and posted in a way as if elevating your moral self above other forum members.... even after admitting you had voted the same way they did....... ..if you can;t see that then it;s not even worth the time to respond to you.... ... and i said that before yet i responded anyway..... ....no worries.... i do a lot of things in life that end up being worthless or come to no value..... . but voting for donald trump was not one of them.... vile and disgusting as he may be.... . he was still a better candidate than anyone else running..... and that includes your fellow mr holier than thou whiner - mike pence.... ...if it was an election for an officer of my church mr pence would get my vote and full support... but he has no idea on how to run a country or keep it safe..... he would sell the whole country down the drain just to come off as mr nice guy to the rest of the world.... .no different than george bush the first, bill clinton and barak obama...george dubya is another story entirely....

I find it funny that this all started when I said that Mr. Trump is vile and despicable. Y’all started defending your voting for him but I don’t recall anyone disagreeing with me on the original statement.
1707432720205.jpeg

by the way subllibrm..... i feel i should say this coz usually you and i are on the same page with things.... but even when we are not i still have great respect and admiration for you for being willing to marry someone who suffered childhood sex abuse.... . i don;t know your wife but i respect and admire her too for being able to recover from it well enough to even enter a marriage relationship..... ..it;s something i could never have done... ... i don;t know what kind of problems her situation caused in your marriage as a wife, but i know very well what kind of problems my own situation caused in my adoptive family just as a disabled dependent... and which it still causes... ...and it;s one of the reasons i come off as hard on this kind of subject as i do... ..i don;t want any child to be subjected to even a fraction of what i was.. or what she was....

and no i would not be as defensive of bill clinton as i have been of trump... though i believe clintons impeachment was political.... still what clinton did was done in office.... literally in his office at the white house - and with a much younger subordinate whose career was in his hands...... ... trumps infidelity was done before he even ran for office.... since then he has been faithful.... as far as we know.... and i give a person credit for changing and turning over a new leaf........ but no... i still would not listen to trump if he took to the pulpit in a church and tried to preach.... and would not vote for him as a church officer either.... both pastor and president are high callings but they are distinctively different callings.... ...and we should all be willing to recognize and acknowlege those differences....

Last edited:
you;re funny mr bill bus.... . you come in here accusing us all of having sold our souls to the orange devil... and of basically being swamp creatures swimming in right wing political muck... ..and then you try to lecture us on "tone" ...and how to properly and descretely deal with public school teachers turned lgbtq+ radicals and left wing political activists... :ROFLMAO:.. .....you wouldn;t happen to be related to a public school teacher would you?.... ....sudden about faces and taking up the defense like you just did - usually has a personal reason....:unsure: :sneaky:
Did Sub answer your excellent question about his relationship to a public school teacher?
Or maybe a public school administrator?

Last edited:
Did Sub answer your excellent question about his relationship to a public school teacher?
Or maybe a public school administrator?
The answer would be none. Interestingly this implication is similar to the local guy who suggested that I married my wife specifically because she had been molested. His veiled accusation was a very large part of what opened my eyes to how awful the rhetoric used by Christians can be. I object to his methods and his response is to question my motives relative to my morality and ethics.

BTW I have never met the individual staff members and administrators who have been essentially charged with either preparing students for their own sexual predatory activities or for aiding and abetting the same for others.

My apologies for not being quicker. I do hope to respond in detail but my schedule has been very limited. My thoughts have been more focused on the other points made about my “insinuations” towards people here.

LOL. That's good news. Judging by the layer of dust on everything I would have said you need to fire the maid.
good catch... ..... i didn;t notice that when i first found the picture.... ....must be from an estate sale pickers site or something.... even goodwill stores and pawn shops are cleaner than that.... 😄