Donald Trump

But as long as we are talking Spurgeon, I can't argue with him here.

“Every God-fearing man,” he wrote, “should give his vote with as much devotion as he prays.” On the other hand, Spurgeon felt politics should not invade religion. “Ministers do well to give their votes and to express their opinions for the guidance of the people,” he wrote, “but in proportion as the preaching becomes political and the pastor sinks the spiritual in the temporal, strength is lost and not gained.” - Charle Spurgeon

Basically, my point is that the church in America has long since passed the point of the spiritual lost to temporal, and strength replace by weakness. Heeding Mr. Spurgeon's warning would have done us well.

And yet, Trump accomplished so much good with his policies. No other conservative came close.

We had a "righteous" leader and see what his policies did?
I'm hoping with a Trump presidency on 2024 we can add the letter L to our currency. Instead, of "In God We Trust" It should be "In Gold We Trust"

I don’t know that such a person could ever be nominated by either party. Look at how Mike Pence was treated for his desire to be faithful to his wife. Maybe I missed it but I don’t recall the Republican Party standing up for him. That includes the evangelical world. No, they chose to get behind a man who displays zero character qualities worthy of emulation.

Lower taxes are not worth the cost to the reputation of the Bride of Christ.
Really?

I'm hoping with a Trump presidency on 2024 we can add the letter L to our currency. Instead, of "In God We Trust" It should be "In Gold We Trust"
Sadly, there is no returning to the gold standard.