Dr. Peter S. Ruckman Clip, "Revelation 12: Future Fall of Angels"

Well to start off ole Peter doesn't seem to know what chapter he is in!

He's 107, give him a minute.

Anishinabe

He has to remember which wife, first. 

Anishinabe

Following Ruckman's lead on "separation", I choose to separate from him and all the other KJVO nutjobs and heretics.

Reformed Guy said:
"Separation"-- a doctrine he's well-known for.

Ruckman and his droid army are the poster boys for the separation of church and mind.

Izdaari said:
Following Ruckman's lead on "separation", I choose to separate from him and all the other KJVO nutjobs and heretics.

Peter Ruckman is an incredible Bible preacher and teacher of the word of God. He has written well close to a hundred books. Has done many teachings and sermons. And he is now 91 and still serving the Lord. He will be peaching in Jacksonville this weekend. Also his books, teachings and sermons have built Bible belief in young Christian men and women. Pastor Peter S. Ruckman definitely has my respect.

Biblebeliever said:
Peter Ruckman is an incredible Bible preacher and teacher of the word of God. He has written well close to a hundred books. Has done many teachings and sermons. And he is now 91 and still serving the Lord. He will be peaching in Jacksonville this weekend. Also his books, teachings and sermons have built Bible belief in young Christian men and women. Pastor Peter S. Ruckman definitely has my respect.

??? ??? ???

Biblebeliever said:
Peter Ruckman is an incredible Bible preacher and teacher of the word of God.

Yeah, he is incredible. As in, preposterous, lacking credibility, not believable.

Ransom said:
Biblebeliever said:

Yeah, he is incredible. As in, preposterous, lacking credibility, not believable.
How come everyone who is abducted and probed by aliens, lives near Ruckman?

Anishinabe

I personally think Ruckman is a nut. But also brilliant.  There is a very thin line there.

Ransom said:
Biblebeliever said:

When you say lacking credibility, what exactly do you mean Scott?

And how is he not believable?

When people graduate from his Bible Institute, they believe the Bible, and are soul winners. Some go into Street Preaching and Door to Door Knocking to reach out and win souls to Christ Jesus.

Peter Ruckman preaches the truth and defends the pure word of God.

Have you read any of his books Scott? Have you listened to any of his Chalk Talk Sermons?

Ruckman believes a fetus does not become a living soul until it is born and takes its first breath.  He believes in Unidentified Flying Objects and aliens, specifically blue aliens with blue blood, black aliens with green blood, and gray aliens with clear blood. Ruckman believes the Central Intelligence Agency has implanted brain transmitters in children, old people, and African-Americans and that the agency operates underground alien breeding facilities.

Some of that is easier to believe today than it was just a few years ago; particularly the CIA part.  However, the aliens... hmmmmm....

Biblebeliever said:
When you say lacking credibility, what exactly do you mean Scott?

Which word gives you trouble, "lacking" or "credibility"?

When people graduate from his Bible Institute, they believe the Bible, and are soul winners. Some go into Street Preaching and Door to Door Knocking to reach out and win souls to Christ Jesus.

Big deal. I went to a public university, and I still believe the Bible without the help of Dr. Petey's church-basement college. I'm probably a lot more civil than any of his graduates I've encountered, too.