Dr. Peter S. Ruckman Clip, "Revelation 12: Future Fall of Angels"

Ransom said:
Which word gives you trouble, "lacking" or "credibility"?

Well I was simply asking you to explain what you meant when you wrote "lacking credibility."

Ransom said:
Big deal. I went to a public university, and I still believe the Bible without the help of Dr. Petey's church-basement college. I'm probably a lot more civil than any of his graduates I've encountered, too.

Do you really believe the Bible? Let me ask you, do you believe that the Bible is the perfect, inerrant and infallible word of God?

And What does being civil have to do with this?

Biblebeliever said:
Well I was simply asking you to explain what you meant when you wrote "lacking credibility."

I meant that some people have it, and Dr. Petey isn't one of them.

Do you really believe the Bible? Let me ask you, do you believe that the Bible is the perfect, inerrant and infallible word of God?

Yep.

Didn't need Rucky's help with it, either.

And What does being civil have to do with this?

Blow it out your nose, kid.

Ruckman is a nut and dangerous as he selects which part of the Bible he wants to adhere to.

Ransom said:

Well that is your opinion Scott. Dr. Peter S. Ruckman has covered a lot of material over the years of his ministry. The Lord has blessed him with long life and with a lot of knowledge of His holy word, the Authorized King James Bible. I mean just consier the material that this man of faith has covered over the years he has been preaching and teaching.

Ransom said:
Yep.

Didn't need Rucky's help with it, either.

Okay, which Bible do you believe is the inerrant and infallible word of God?

Ransom said:
Blow it out your nose, kid.

Huh? So much for being civil, eh Scott?

Biblebeliever said:

Well that is your opinion Scott.

Yes, it is.  Am I allowed to have those, or is dismissing Dr. Petey like a kind of blasphemy? Should I avoid wearing a mask of him at rodeos?

Dr. Peter S. Ruckman has covered a lot of material over the years of his ministry. The Lord has blessed him with long life and with a lot of knowledge of His holy word, the Authorized King James Bible. I mean just consier the material that this man of faith has covered over the years he has been preaching and teaching.

Big deal. If I thought writing millions of words on every subject under the sun was a sign of having the truth, I'd follow L. Ron Hubbard.

Okay, which Bible do you believe is the inerrant and infallible word of God?

This NASB I've got right here does just fine, thanks.

Huh? So much for being civil, eh Scott?

Obviously you don't recognize a pithy quote from your Lord and Savior, Peter Ruckman.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't call you a "conceited ass," too.

Biblebeliever said:
Ransom said:

Well that is your opinion Scott. Dr. Peter S. Ruckman has covered a lot of material over the years of his ministry. The Lord has blessed him with long life and with a lot of knowledge of His holy word, the Authorized King James Bible. I mean just consier the material that this man of faith has covered over the years he has been preaching and teaching.

The aliens? The open racism? The vampires? The idea that Adam didn't have blood? The 28 mentions of the word "ass" in the Bible? (I think I got that number right.) Saying that Abraham didn't need Jesus?

Which material in particular did you have in mind?

[quote author=Biblebeliever]Okay, which Bible do you believe is the inerrant and infallible word of God? [/quote]

Any of them that accurately reflect the intent of the author/Author in that particular language and culture.

[quote author=Biblebeliever][quote author=Ransom]Blow it out your nose, kid.[/quote]

Huh? So much for being civil, eh Scott?[/quote]

Would you rather he use another one of Ruckman's statements instead?

Ransom said:
Yes, it is.  Am I allowed to have those, or is dismissing Dr. Petey like a kind of blasphemy? Should I avoid wearing a mask of him at rodeos?

Of course you are Scott. I didn't say that you weren't allowed to have your own opinion. If you don't like Peter Ruckman, well then find another Bible believing preacher that you can listen to. Here are some other good Bible believing preachers: Gregory A. Miller, Richard Sowell, Bryan Denlinger, Sam Gipp, Lester Roloff, William Grady, David Peacock, Reg Kelly, Al Lacy, David Cloud, and Mickey Carter. 

Ransom said:
Big deal. If I thought writing millions of words on every subject under the sun was a sign of having the truth, I'd follow L. Ron Hubbard.

Scott, L. Ron Hubbard didn't have the truth though. Hubbard's Scientology is a scam.

Ransom said:
This NASB I've got right here does just fine, thanks.

The NASB that you got does just fine? Okay, but do you believe that the NASB is the perfect, inerrant and infallible word of God?

I am not asking you if you prefer it, I am simply asking you whether or not you believe it to be the perfect and pure word of God?

Ransom said:
Obviously you don't recognize a pithy quote from your Lord and Savior, Peter Ruckman.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't call you a "conceited ass," too.

Scott, my Lord and Saviour is the Lord Jesus Christ.

Peter Ruckman is a man who has his own flaws and such. But I respect him for how much he has laboured and studied in the word.

Biblebeliever said:
Here are some other good Bible believing preachers: Gregory A. Miller, Richard Sowell, Bryan Denlinger, Sam Gipp, Lester Roloff, William Grady, David Peacock, Reg Kelly, Al Lacy, David Cloud, and Mickey Carter.

Never heard of him, never heard of him, never heard of him, clown, dead clown, clown, never heard of him, never heard of him, clown, clown, and clown.

With six certified clowns on the list, I'd put even money on the other five also making a career of wearing white makeup and running around behind circus elephants with an oversized shovel.

Fortunately there's no shortage of Bible-believing preachers to listen to, who have actually earned my respect: Al Mohler, Alistair Begg, John Piper, John MacArthur, Chuck Swindoll, Charles Price, D. A. Carson, J. I. Packer, and many others. The indy-fundy ghetto is full of windbags and other assorted know-nothing bozos, and it sucks.

Scott, L. Ron Hubbard didn't have the truth though. Hubbard's Scientology is a scam.

Apparently you missed my point: being able to vomit on a page is no indicator of truth, be it Hubbard or Ruckie.

The NASB that you got does just fine? Okay, but do you believe that the NASB is the perfect, inerrant and infallible word of God?

Already answered. Lack of comprehension on your part does not indicate a lack of answer on my part.

Peter Ruckman is a man who has his own flaws and such.

Flaws, plural? Great. List five.

Ransom said:
Never heard of him, never heard of him, never heard of him, clown, dead clown, clown, never heard of him, never heard of him, clown, clown, and clown.

Clown? So let me get this straight Scott, you equate Bible preachers and teachers with clowns?

That shows the lack of respect you have for preachers. All of those men that I listed are Bible believers. King James Bible believers.  They take a strong stand on the word of God. They are real preachers.

Ransom said:
With six certified clowns on the list, I'd put even money on the other five also making a career of wearing white makeup and running around behind circus elephants with an oversized shovel.

They aren't clowns. You need to grow up Scott.

They are Bible believing preachers. They are men of God who love God and His word, the King James Authorized Bible.

Ransom said:
Fortunately there's no shortage of Bible-believing preachers to listen to, who have actually earned my respect: Al Mohler, Alistair Begg, John Piper, John MacArthur, Chuck Swindoll, Charles Price, D. A. Carson, J. I. Packer, and many others. The indy-fundy ghetto is full of windbags and other assorted know-nothing bozos, and it sucks.

I never heard of Al Mohler. Same with Alistair Begg. John Piper I have heard of. But he is not a Bible believer and neither is John MacArthur. Chuck Swindol is not a Bible believer. Charles Price, his name doesn't ring a bell. I have heard of D.A. Carson, but I have not heard his material so I can't really comment on him. Same with J.I. Packer.

Ransom said:
Apparently you missed my point: being able to vomit on a page is no indicator of truth, be it Hubbard or Ruckie.

Peter Ruckman deals in facts. The reason why a lot of people attack Peter Ruckman like they do is because they can't handle his material. Now do I agree with Peter Ruckman on everything? No I do not. There are things which I am not in agreement with him on. But overall, he is very sound doctrinally speaking. He is for the Pre-trib. Rapture. He also teaches the Bible dispensationally. He defends the Biblical Doctrine of Eternal Security. And of course, he defends the perfect and pure word of God, the King James Holy Bible. So, Doctrinally speaking, I agree with Peter Ruckman on a lot of his teachings.

Ransom said:
Already answered. Lack of comprehension on your part does not indicate a lack of answer on my part.

Well your answer was not straight forward and clear. It was vague. Almost like dancing around the issue, which a lot of the Alexandrians end up doing when ever you ask them if they have a perfect Bible that they believe in.

Biblebeliever said:
Ransom said:

Clown? So let me get this straight Scott, you equate Bible preachers and teachers with clowns?

That shows the lack of respect you have for preachers. All of those men that I listed are Bible believers. King James Bible believers.  They take a strong stand on the word of God. They are real preachers.

Ransom said:

They aren't clowns. You need to grow up Scott.

They are Bible believing preachers. They are men of God who love God and His word, the King James Authorized Bible.

Ransom said:

I never heard of Al Mohler. Same with Alistair Begg. John Piper I have heard of. But he is not a Bible believer and neither is John MacArthur. Chuck Swindol is not a Bible believer. Charles Price, his name doesn't ring a bell. I have heard of D.A. Carson, but I have not heard his material so I can't really comment on him. Same with J.I. Packer.

Ransom said:

Peter Ruckman deals in facts. The reason why a lot of people attack Peter Ruckman like they do is because they can't handle his material. Now do I agree with Peter Ruckman on everything? No I do not. There are things which I am not in agreement with him on. But overall, he is very sound doctrinally speaking. He is for the Pre-trib. Rapture. He also teaches the Bible dispensationally. He defends the Biblical Doctrine of Eternal Security. And of course, he defends the perfect and pure word of God, the King James Holy Bible. So, Doctrinally speaking, I agree with Peter Ruckman on a lot of his teachings.

Ransom said:

Well your answer was not straight forward and clear. It was vague. Almost like dancing around the issue, which a lot of the Alexandrians end up doing when ever you ask them if they have a perfect Bible that they believe in.

Now THIS is what I miss from the old FFF ....  ;)

[quote author=Timothy]Now THIS is what I miss from the old FFF ....  ;)[/quote]

Crazy people?

Biblebeliever said:

Nope. You can't read.

That shows the lack of respect you have for preachers.

Stop lying. I then named half a dozen or more preachers that I have great respect for.

All of those men that I listed are Bible believers. King James Bible believers.

"King James Bible believers": fundy slang for KJV nuts. It's kind of an ironic name, since if you're a KJV nut, you don't believe the Bible. God never taught anyone to believe the KJV exclusively, and false teachers have no place in the Kingdom. Get right with God, you heretic, and believe the truth.

"Not a Bible believer"? Well, we all know what "not a Bible believer" means: it's not that they don't believe the Bible, it's that they don't get down on their knees at the holy altar of your leatherette god, the King James Bible, and believe a load of horse dung about it that God never revealed.

Try using language honestly, and maybe you'll earn my respect. In the meantime, you're no better than a liar, and liars have no place in the Kingdom. God hates them.

Peter Ruckman deals in facts.

"Facts" like space aliens and Janet Reno's hit list that he's on? Don't make me laugh, deluded clown-worshipping ignoramus.

Now do I agree with Peter Ruckman on everything? No I do not. There are things which I am not in agreement with him on.

I will ask you again, since you avoided it last time: List five.

As I said: lack of comprehension on your part is not my problem.

Ransom said:
Nope. You can't read.

Okay then why did you call each of those Bible preachers which I listed that you heard of Clowns?

Ransom said:
Stop lying. I then named half a dozen or more preachers that I have great respect for.

I am not lying. If you had respect for Bible preachers then you wouldn't have said what you said Scott.

Ransom said:
"King James Bible believers": fundy slang for KJV nuts. It's kind of an ironic name, since if you're a KJV nut, you don't believe the Bible. God never taught anyone to believe the KJV exclusively, and false teachers have no place in the Kingdom. Get right with God, you heretic, and believe the truth.

I do believe the Bible. And if you asked me which one is God's perfect, inerrant and infallible word. I could hand it right to you. And say with confidence that the perfect word of God is the Authorized King James Bible.

The word of God is not the modern corrupt Vatican versions like the NIV, ESV, NLT, Message, LB, CEV, TEV, Amplified, etc. Or any of the other 200+ modern contradicting translations out there. God is not the author of confusion. He authored One Book.

I am not the heretic Scott. I am going to ask you again, do you believe that the edition of the NASB that you read is the perfect, inerrant and infallible word of God?

A simple yes or no will do just fine.

Ransom said:
"Not a Bible believer"? Well, we all know what "not a Bible believer" means: it's not that they don't believe the Bible, it's that they don't get down on their knees at the holy altar of your leatherette god, the King James Bible, and believe a load of horse dung about it that God never revealed.

Not a Bible believer means that they don't have one Book that they submit to as the Final Written Authority. John MacArthur has no perfect Bible to hand to anyone. He just prefers "reliable" translations. That's what that means.

The Authorized King James Bible is the absolute standard Scott. Whether you like it or not. And whether you choose to accept it or not. It ain't going to change the facts. The King James Bible has produced much more spiritual fruit than any other Bible, including the original manuscripts.

Ransom said:
Try using language honestly, and maybe you'll earn my respect. In the meantime, you're no better than a liar, and liars have no place in the Kingdom. God hates them.

Scott, I am not looking to earn your respect. You respect who you want to. I am just saying have respect for genuine preachers of the word of God.

And what about liars? Oh I know where it is easy to find a liar. All I have to do is find a pastor who preaches from a book he doesn't believe in. You know those apostate pastors who get up in the pulpit and lie to their congregation about what they believe about the Bible. You have pastors who preach for a living who get up and proclaim with their charismatic voice saying, "the Bible is the infallible word of God. The Bible doesn't contain the word of God, it is the word of God." And yet they do not believe what they just said from the pulpit. They do not believe that the Bible is the infallible word of God, because they were taught in their "well respected" seminary that the Bible has errors in it. And so that's what they really believe about the Bible. Those pastors believes that it is not perfect. So do you know what those men are? Those men are liars. Because they professes belief in the Bible when deep down in their heart, they really believes it has errors. And that's wickedness.

Now they are making a true statement. The Bible indeed is the infallible word of God. And indeed the Bible doesn't contain the word of God, it is the word of God. Both of those statements are right.

But still those apostate pastors are making that statement to deceive their congregation into thinking that they believe the Bible. When in fact, they do not believe the Bible is God's word, because in reality, they have no perfect Bible to give to anyone. All they have is a phantom Bible that no one can pick up and read. So to deceive their congregation into believing that their pastor is a Bible believer; they will say all the right things, they will profess belief in the Bible and that it is the word of God, but again, deep in their heart, they know that they do not believe that there is such a book on this planet. So they are lying to their congregation.

And now in regard to honesty. a King James Bible believer can honestly answer the lost world when they ask which Bible is God's word. Because we have a tangible Book that is the perfect word of God that we can hand to someone. In fact, we who believe the King James Bible is the word of God are really the only ones that can can give an honest answer to the lost world.

On the contrary though, a person who has been messed up with the Alexandrian/modern version philosophy cannot answer the lost world honestly in terms of the Bible Version Issue.

Ransom said:
"Facts" like space aliens and Janet Reno's hit list that he's on? Don't make me laugh, deluded clown-worshipping ignoramus.

Facts as in Sound Doctrine.

Ransom said:
I will ask you again, since you avoided it last time: List five.

I will answer your question when you stop with your foolish comments and jesting. Because it ain't funny. And also as soon as you give me a straight forward answer to the question I already asked you about your NASB.

Ransom said:
As I said: lack of comprehension on your part is not my problem.

And as I said, your answer was vague. Stop dancing around the issue. And give a straight answer.

The King James Bible has produced much more spiritual fruit than any other Bible

2 Timothy 3:16-17
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

Does a Bible version really get credit for producing fruit? When I read the Bible I get correction and teaching. The Holy Spirit convicts, my heart and soul confesses and submits to God's Holy Word.

Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

I believe there is much more at work than just a Bible version. There is a work of God going on in my life that creates a character that brings forth fruitfulness. I give Glory to God alone for this, not some Bible version.

You got to love the KJVO nuts...they are so sure of their belief that they are willing to attack the Word of God in other translations and call a translation that did not exist for 1600 years of church history "God's standard"...and they have no other proof than their belief.  Brain dead morons that should not be teaching or preaching in the church...but they do add an entertainment value to the FFF.

Biblebeliever said:
Okay then why did you call each of those Bible preachers which I listed that you heard of Clowns?

Because when you mentioned their names, I heard Fucik's "Entry of the Gladiators" in my head.

http://youtu.be/_B0CyOAO8y0

If you had respect for Bible preachers then you wouldn't have said what you said Scott.

I have respect for Bible preachers. What you really mean is I don't respect YOUR favourite Bible preachers, because they're clowns.

[quote author=Ransom]"Not a Bible believer"? Well, we all know what "not a Bible believer" means: it's not that they don't believe the Bible, it's that they don't get down on their knees at the holy altar of your leatherette god, the King James Bible, and believe a load of horse dung about it that God never revealed.[/quote]

Not a Bible believer means that they don't have one Book that they submit to as the Final Written Authority. John MacArthur has no perfect Bible to hand to anyone. He just prefers "reliable" translations. That's what that means.

As I said: a load of horse dung that God never revealed. You determine whether or not someone is a "Bible believer" by whether or not they conform to your stupid made-up definition.

KJV-onlyists add to the Word of God. Let them be anathema.

The Authorized King James Bible is the absolute standard Scott. Whether you like it or not.

Says no one who matters a hill of beans.

Scott, I am not looking to earn your respect.

Well, consider yourself successful at your task.

Quote from: Ransom on 2013/08/22, 17:18:30

I have respect for Bible preachers. What you really mean is I don't respect YOUR favourite Bible preachers, because they're clowns.

No they are not. They are real Bible believing preachers. May it be the reason that you do not respect them is because they hold to the authority of One Bible?

Quote from: Ransom on 2013/08/22, 17:18:30

As I said: a load of horse dung that God never revealed. You determine whether or not someone is a "Bible believer" by whether or not they conform to your stupid made-up definition.

KJV-onlyists add to the Word of God. Let them be anathema.

No. It is not a "made up" definition. It is the truth. If you don't believe that God wrote one Book. If you don't believe that the Bible is perfect and without error, then you don't believe the Bible. Hence, you are not a Bible believer. If you want to be a Bible believer, a real and true Bible believer, then you need to believe the whole Book. Believe the whole Bible. Not just certain parts of it which you like and agree with.

5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. - Proverbs 30:5-6 (KJV)

Oh and another thing, a true Bible believer only has one Authority. Not two or three that conflict at 64,000 places.

Having two or three or four authorities like James White and John MacArthur does, makes them the Final Authority and not the Bible.

The Bible is the Final Authority. Not their preferences. Not your preferences and not my preferences either.

[Reconstructed by Scott, who accidentally hit the "Modify" button instead of the "Quote" button. My apologies.]

Bible believer - Was Bill Grady really on that list?  He lost all credibility with me when I brought a recent convert (who was a black man) to a church where he was preaching and he started throwing racial slurs from the pulpit.
Is the last half of James 3 in these people's bible?  How about 2 Timothy 2:24?
I'm king James only, but people like this make me want to hide that. 

Ransom said:
Fortunately there's no shortage of Bible-believing preachers to listen to, who have actually earned my respect: Al Mohler, Alistair Begg, John Piper, John MacArthur, Chuck Swindoll, Charles Price, D. A. Carson, J. I. Packer, and many others.
...and James White!!!!!
!!!

!!!!!!!

Did I mention "!"?