Dreams About HAC/FBCH

Scientists have successfully grown penises in a laboratory and say they could be tested on humans within five years.
The work is being carried out the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine, North Carolina.

I had a dream that Hillary ran for president and picked Jack Schaap to be her running mate. One has gonads and the other just thinks he does.

Baptist City Holdout said:
Here's your chance to share your dreams you have had concerning HAC and FBCH.

Last night I dreamed Raider and I were running for Student Body Council - which I seriously doubt there ever was such a thing.

Last night I had the strangest dream
I ever dreamed before
I dreamed the HACkers all agreed
To put an end to TV
I dreamed I saw a mighty room
The room was filled with men
And the paper they were signing said
They'd never watch sports again

And when the papers all were signed
And a million copies made
They all joined hands end bowed their heeds
And grateful prayers were prayed
All the HACkers in the churches
Were soul-winning round and round
And led’s and flat screens
Were scattered on the ground

Last night I had the strangest dream
I ever dreamed before
I dreamed the world had all agreed
To put an end to TV

Sung by Raider & Coffee, fundamentalism's Simon & Garfunkel 

I thought you were gonna say you sailed in a little row boat to China.

Last night I dreamed I was in chapel at HAC and an announcement was made that brothers and sisters aer allowed to sit next to each other. Not sure what brought that on.

Last night I dreamed I was in chapel at HAC and an announcement was made that brothers and sisters aer allowed to sit next to each other. Not sure what brought that on.

It is a blessing that your dreams are rule related. There's still hope for America!

Sixteen years after retiring to Mexico, I still have nightmares that I am back in the paper mill. But I have never had a nightmare about HAC.

Sixteen years after retiring to Mexico, I still have nightmares that I am back in the paper mill. But I have never had a nightmare about HAC.
The main purpose of HAC was to train pastors, missionaries and other Christians servants of like faith and style to serve in fundamental ministries around the world.
Regardless of your feelings about the college or Jack Hyles you have to admit they accomplished their goal. As I travel around this country I see churches pastored and staffed by HAC graduates in every corner of this country. HAC has missionaries serving across the world. Many of the fundamental Baptist colleges throughout America were founded by Men who attended HAC or by men who were greatly influenced by Jack Hyles.

Hey, sword!
My dream is always about a man who came to Hammond because he was “ greatly influenced by Jack Hyles”:
I wake up screaming because he is molesting me in his office and no one can hear me screaming! I can’t get the strength to overpower him. In more recent years, when I dream it, I end the dream by murdering my attacker. Unfortunately, my dreams were/are a harsh reality. Jack Hyles knew and would do nothing. He also knew I wasn’t the first in Hammond. Hyles brought him there from a church where the pastor begged Hyles to help him with this guy. Hyles helped him alright. He helped him to a place where he could continue his preying on innocents. I have dreamed of murder, but I believe God is the one keeping score. That’s the kind of enabler Jack Hyles was. I wonder how he explained that to God?

Hey, sword!
My dream is always about a man who came to Hammond because he was “ greatly influenced by Jack Hyles”:
I wake up screaming because he is molesting me in his office and no one can hear me screaming! I can’t get the strength to overpower him. In more recent years, when I dream it, I end the dream by murdering my attacker. Unfortunately, my dreams were/are a harsh reality. Jack Hyles knew and would do nothing. He also knew I wasn’t the first in Hammond. Hyles brought him there from a church where the pastor begged Hyles to help him with this guy. Hyles helped him alright. He helped him to a place where he could continue his preying on innocents. I have dreamed of murder, but I believe God is the one keeping score. That’s the kind of enabler Jack Hyles was. I wonder how he explained that to God?
You must have PTSD.

Yes! Fairly regularly I dream I'm back in the old auditorium. But it's large and lots of steps and pews. Lot of bad seats. Usually can't see who's speaking. Multiple levels. Hard to find exits. I remember at least two dreams where I was driving through Hammond.

Sheesh.