Favorite lines or quotes

Smellin Coffee said:
People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

? Maya Angelou

She also said something like a person has a right to be called anything they want to be called regarding her being called  Dr. Maya Angelo., having only an honorary doctorate.  :)

th

patriotic said:
Smellin Coffee said:
People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

? Maya Angelou

She also said something like a person has a right to be called anything they want to be called regarding her being called  Dr. Maya Angelo., having only an honorary doctorate.  :)

Maybe she was a HACker in disguise. ;)

Smellin Coffee said:
patriotic said:
Smellin Coffee said:

? Maya Angelou

Maybe she was a HACker in disguise. ;)

Perhaps.
Must like singer Faith Hill was an HBer.

Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice normal family.

Being a Hacker is a matter of the heart, not where you received your diploma. 

Written on my dad's paddle:

"The board of education is to be applied to the seat of learning."

Any outfit that can pass inspection, is not ready for battle.  - LT. Gen. Lewis B. (Chesty) Puller.

earnestly contend

The tendency of fire is to go out; watch the fire on the altar of your heart. Anyone who has tended a fireplace fire knows that it needs to be stirred up occasionally.
William Booth

?All you need is love. False. The four basic human necessities are air, water, food, and shelter.?

?Before I do anything I ask myself, ?Would an idiot do that?? and if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing.?

?I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me.?

When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered that I had absorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.?

?I don?t believe you, continue.?