Favorite lines or quotes

Every thought is a seed.
If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious.

I know so little that it astonishes me how many people know even less.

I'd gladly participate in any experiment to test the effect of sudden wealth on an individual.

When I was a kid, we walked three miles to school every day, uphill, often in the rain or snow.
Man, did we feel stupid when we found out there was a bus!

Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.

Everyone is a pacifist between wars; it's like being a vegetarian between meals.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.

So, after reading all of the fine quotes, I dug out my own personal quote book and have shared some.

Plus, it got my numbers up... which some (*cough* RAIDER *cough*) say it's all about.

Hope you liked 'em!

Walt

"Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of."
B. Franklin

"A smile as small as mine might be precisely their necessity."
E. Dickinson

"Not me."
My four children

(This is also the name of our 5th child whom we have never seen since he/she is invisible, yet caused so much havoc in our home as the other 4 were growing.)

"I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth- that God Governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?"
B. Franklin

Abraham Lincoln once said that "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North" and these are the principles I carry with me in the workplace.

Michael Scott

Toby is in HR, which technically means he works for corporate, so he's really not a part of our family. Also, he's divorced, so he's really not a part of his family.

Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid!

Walt said:
Old-timers:

You know the outhouse is in the right place if it seems too close in the summer and too far in the winter.
In a blizzard, at -13 degrees.....it seems like it's on another planet.
Walt said:
Bacteria are the only culture some people have.

earnestly contend

patriotic said:
Walt said:
I have kleptomania - when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Hahahaha!
Yes, I laughed for several minutes, and then retold it 50 times.

earnestly contend

People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

? Maya Angelou