FBCH Statement of Child Protection Policy

Vince Massi said:
Gene, I appreciate the courtesy of your post.

However I'm afraid that I have moved on. I left Jim Vineyard on good terms, am retired in good health to a tropical paradise, am happily married, and am still serving God.

HAC and FBCH have tried to move on by rejecting God's commands to get things right with those they have wronged. They have rejected God's statements that He takes revenge on those who wrong His people. Their decision to ban new scandals while protecting the ones still in progress hasn't worked.  Despite their efforts to move on, HAC and FBCH continue to move from one scandal to the next.

Your station in life has nothing to do with carrying around bitterness.  You have moved to a new place physically but you're still stuck emotionally.

I largely agree with you.  Eddie Lapina is what needs to be purged out.  But I belong to another church now so...oh well.

GeneFrenkle said:
... Eddie Lapina is what needs to be purged out.  But I belong to another church now so...oh well.

Totally agreed.  There is a reason (I don't know what it is) that he is not purged out.  My guess is that he has so much on everyone that no one is willing to get him fired.  It is like he is the Godfather of the church.  Sure would say a lot if they would be willing to get rid of that fellow.

Binaca Chugger said:
GeneFrenkle said:
... Eddie Lapina is what needs to be purged out.  But I belong to another church now so...oh well.

Totally agreed.  There is a reason (I don't know what it is) that he is not purged out.  My guess is that he has so much on everyone that no one is willing to get him fired.  It is like he is the Godfather of the church.  Sure would say a lot if they would be willing to get rid of that fellow.

He's been within arm's reach of every scandal of the church.  :/

EL day will come ...I wonder if he spoke to Sarah .

Vince Massi said:
I used to defend the sins of HAC and FBCH with the same reasoning that people on this thread are using.

1) The accusations could not be true, because Jack was such a good man.
2) When someone objected to his sins, I reasoned that they did not understand the Godliness of Jack.

However, the church declined from over 40,000 to less than 6,000.

Meanwhile, I was lurking on FFF and other forums, and I was amazed at how much sin had been going on at HAC during and after my time there.

I was bewildered by Jack Schaap.
1) He continued the policy of allowing no new scandals  while protecting current scandals, yet church attendance grew.
2) One year, they had 25,000 baptisms under his leadership.
3) He made statements clearly showing that he was a Ruckmanite, while making clear statements that he was a fundamentalist. I THINK he hoped to unite fundamental and Ruckmanite Baptists by using nothing but the KJV. Ruckmanites correctly saw that Ruckmanism would dwindle away if he did. He was using deceit by assuring both sides that he was one of them.
4) When he was finally caught in major sin, I finally admitted that HAC and FBCH are corrupted by their refusal to repent of the sins of Dave Hyles and Jim Vineyard.
Schaap was never kjvo.
I was there for every word he said, until the end of  '05.
You are dead wrong, here.

If he quoted Ruckman once, he did it by accident, probably by quoting a peer, which he often did, who was quoting Ruckman.

But to even insinuate the Schaap was kjvo... you're nuts!!
He said, in '05, that the KJV 1611 contained over 30,000 errors...so, yeah. No.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Twisted said:
Vince Massi said:

3) He made statements clearly showing that he was a Ruckmanite,

LOL!  Oh, Vince, sometimes you are just sooooo funny!  LOL!
He may actually belong in the Ward.

Schaap hosted a Ruckmanite conference and gave Gail Riplinger an honorary doctorate for her work defending Ruckmanism.

However, it is true that he was not KJO. Nobody is KJO. The people who claim to be KJO got their doctrine from Peter Ruckman, not from the KJV.

prophet said:
Twisted said:
Vince Massi said:

We have room.

Twisted said:
prophet said:
Twisted said:
Vince Massi said:

We have room.
Not 220, that's mine!!

Vince Massi said:
Schaap hosted a Ruckmanite conference and gave Gail Riplinger an honorary doctorate for her work defending Ruckmanism.

However, it is true that he was not KJO. Nobody is KJO. The people who claim to be KJO got their doctrine from Peter Ruckman, not from the KJV.

Schaap did not -  Jack Hyles did in 1996 @  Pastor's School

WESLEY said:
Vince Massi said:

Please don't confuse Vinny with the facts.

WESLEY said:
Vince Massi said:

Correct.
Vince is off a decade.
In fact, I know for sure that Daryl Moore and Jack Schaap convinced Hyles that Grady was a Ruckmanite, the week before that conference, which was set up around Grady's release of the Final Authority, and was supposed to feature Grady as the main speaker.
Riplinger was brought in last minute...
Out of the Ruckmanite frying pan, into the Ruckmanite fire.
But, knowing Schaap, he had no idea who she was.
Remember Hyles trying unsuccessfully to shut her up, for about 20 minutes?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

But Hyles booted Grady for Ruckmanism, so you can't even call him a Rucky.

prophet said:

More proof Hyles wasn't perfect.

Twisted said:
prophet said:

Ruckman was a Jesuit plant.
He was used by Satan to disparage people from the AV.
His fruit is angry ,bitter , white supremacists, spouse-abusing, peacocks, whose man-worship of the Pensecola Pimp was epic, putting even Hyles to shame.
Was his research good?  Yes.  And that's the problem.
Are his publications readable?
No.
Was his Christian Charity palatable?
No, it was non-existent.
Did he have Orthodox beliefs?
Nope... Insanity would be closer to the truth.
Abortion, aliens, etc.  Nuts...certifiable.
And so, the Nation said "There must be something wrong with his book".

I believe him to have been an Agent Provocateur.
Read his bio, he went to the Jesuits as a Bhuddist, asking to join.

The greatest hypocrisy I've ever seen in a leader, I saw in him...namely this:

John Nelson Darby is the father of modern dispensationalism, and pretrib rapture theology.
John Nelson Darby put out Darby's New Translation, which re-introduced readings from the Vulgate to the English Bible.

It agrees more with the ESV and NIV, than with the Common English Bible (kjb).

Ruckman taught Darbyism, while establishing himself as the defender of the KJV.
You can't make this stuff up!!
He literally spent a career teaching Darby!

prophet said:

That's funny....some on Facebook say the same thing about Stephen Anderson, the man YOU "trained" (??) and they give some of the same reasons.

Go figure.

Twisted said:
prophet said:

That's funny....some on Facebook say the same thing about Stephen Anderson, the man YOU "trained" (??) and they give some of the same reasons.

Go figure.
They may be right.

He's claiming CRT, using terms like ex-communicate.

I've said that myself in the last week.

prophet said:
Twisted said:
prophet said:

He was used by Satan to disparage people from the AV.
His fruit is angry ,bitter , white supremacists, spouse-abusing, peacocks, whose man-worship of the Pensecola Pimp was epic, putting even Hyles to shame.
Was his research good?  Yes.  And that's the problem.
Are his publications readable?
No.
Was his Christian Charity palatable?
No, it was non-existent.
Did he have Orthodox beliefs?
Nope... Insanity would be closer to the truth.
Abortion, aliens, etc.  Nuts...certifiable.
And so, the Nation said "There must be something wrong with his book".

I believe him to have been an Agent Provocateur.
Read his bio, he went to the Jesuits as a Bhuddist, asking to join.

The greatest hypocrisy I've ever seen in a leader, I saw in him...namely this:

John Nelson Darby is the father of modern dispensationalism, and pretrib rapture theology.
John Nelson Darby put out Darby's New Translation, which re-introduced readings from the Vulgate to the English Bible.

It agrees more with the ESV and NIV, than with the Common English Bible (kjb).

Ruckman taught Darbyism, while establishing himself as the defender of the KJV.
You can't make this stuff up!!
He literally spent a career teaching Darby!

I know some of his disciples, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

16KJV11 said:
I know some of his disciples, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

Ruckman or Hyles?  Or both?

prophet said:
Vince Massi said:
I used to defend the sins of HAC and FBCH with the same reasoning that people on this thread are using.

1) The accusations could not be true, because Jack was such a good man.
2) When someone objected to his sins, I reasoned that they did not understand the Godliness of Jack.

However, the church declined from over 40,000 to less than 6,000.

Meanwhile, I was lurking on FFF and other forums, and I was amazed at how much sin had been going on at HAC during and after my time there.

1) He continued the policy of allowing no new scandals  while protecting current scandals, yet church attendance grew.
2) One year, they had 25,000 baptisms under his leadership.
3) He made statements clearly showing that he was a Ruckmanite, while making clear statements that he was a fundamentalist. I THINK he hoped to unite fundamental and Ruckmanite Baptists by using nothing but the KJV. Ruckmanites correctly saw that Ruckmanism would dwindle away if he did. He was using deceit by assuring both sides that he was one of them.
4) When he was finally caught in major sin, I finally admitted that HAC and FBCH are corrupted by their refusal to repent of the sins of Dave Hyles and Jim Vineyard.
Schaap was never kjvo.
I was there for every word he said, until the end of  '05.
You are dead wrong, here.

If he quoted Ruckman once, he did it by accident, probably by quoting a peer, which he often did, who was quoting Ruckman.

But to even insinuate the Schaap was kjvo... you're nuts!!
He said, in '05, that the KJV 1611 contained over 30,000 errors...so, yeah. No.

Schaap hated Riplinger.  He tossed her out, criticized her divorce, her background and refuted anything that she stated simply because she was a woman.