Female Jail and Prison Guards

I think women are taking jobs to put food on the table and provide for the family. There are no perfect jobs..

Sherryh said:
I think women are taking jobs to put food on the table and provide for the family. There are no perfect jobs..

I agree with you. I also don't believe a lady should put herself in a position to hear and see things that are wrong in the name of having a good job.  For example, I don't think a lady should be in a men's locker room as a sport's reporter.  Just my opinion.

RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

I agree with you. I also don't believe a lady should put herself in a position to hear and see things that are wrong in the name of having a good job.  For example, I don't think a lady should be in a men's locker room as a sport's reporter.  Just my opinion.

So....are you saying you wouldn't eat here?

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/leisure/2017/11/22/beef-in-the-buff-paris-opens-first-nudist-restaurant/

sadly today its done...jail is different than locker room

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/leisure/2017/11/22/beef-in-the-buff-paris-opens-first-nudist-restaurant/
That's a decent price for duck livers, escargot, and lobster!!!

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

prophet said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

That's a decent price for duck livers, escargot, and lobster!!!

Love it!  Takin' the high road.

I work at a desk job...I answer the phones and direct  people where they need to go....even my job I see and hear things that I say are you kidding me? No job is without Holy Cow where did that come from?

Sherryh said:

I'm not sure this is true.

LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

What is not true? That a jail is different than a locker room?

The OP was on the topic of inmates exposing themselves in front of female guards.  On that issue a jail is not much different than a locker room. 

RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

The OP was on the topic of inmates exposing themselves in front of female guards.  On that issue a jail is not much different than a locker room.

What?

Are you meaning a sports locker room with female reporters?  Otherwise, we need to check on our local high schools.

RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

All jobs are different but what is a female prison guard possibly seeing that a female sports reporter could possibly be seeing that a female doctor could possibly be seeing that a female nurse could possibly be seeing?

LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

All jobs are different but what is a female prison guard possibly seeing that a female sports reporter could possibly be seeing that a female doctor could possibly be seeing that a female nurse could possibly be seeing?

Men committing lewd acts with vile talk.

RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

The difference is that the men in prison have proven that they don't regard the law or ethics, and will verbally assault every women with whom they come into contact.

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

The difference is that the men in prison have proven that they don't regard the law or ethics, and will verbally assault every women with whom they come into contact.

The revelations of the last few weeks have demonstrated that there a numbers of men that will commit lewd acts with vile talk.  Working in a prison would not be on my list of most desired locations but the men in prison are locked up and oppose to the other men who commit lewd acts with vile talk.

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

That is correct, and IMO not something a lady should be exposed to on a daily basis. 

RAIDER said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

That is correct, and IMO not something a lady should be exposed to on a daily basis.

I agree with you that in a perfect world that is true. The reality is that people are motivated to take jobs for many reasons including the need to provide for family, benefits and pension.

There are number of jobs that expose both men and women to the most base and vile people. My DIL is a behavioral health counselor for a large company with many government contracts. Her job has required her to deal with people and situations that are very vile. She sees this a her calling and a way to help provide for the family. My step-son is in full time ministry so the salary is needed keep them living at a moderate life style.

People take jobs for various reasons and people either reject or leave jobs where they are not comfortable. I really think that it is between God and the woman to decided what they can tolerate and whether it is a prison guard or counselor or any job that causes a woman to be exposed to the vile side of life.  Let the woman make the decision unless the job is illegal, unethical or immoral.

LongGone said:
I agree with you that in a perfect world that is true. The reality is that people are motivated to take jobs for many reasons including the need to provide for family, benefits and pension.

There are number of jobs that expose both men and women to the most base and vile people. My DIL is a behavioral health counselor for a large company with many government contracts. Her job has required her to deal with people and situations that are very vile. She sees this a her calling and a way to help provide for the family. My step-son is in full time ministry so the salary is needed keep them living at a moderate life style.

People take jobs for various reasons and people either reject or leave jobs where they are not comfortable. I really think that it is between God and the woman to decided what they can tolerate and whether it is a prison guard or counselor or any job that causes a woman to be exposed to the vile side of life.  Let the woman make the decision unless the job is illegal, unethical or immoral.

Or depend on God to provide a job that does not expose a lady to these conditions.

RAIDER said:
LongGone said:

Or depend on God to provide a job that does not expose a lady to these conditions.
Exactly. If you want to do the right thing and honor God God will open up opportunities to ensure that your commitment to Him will be blessed.
Even if you don't make as much money, the payback in doing the right thing, helping to keep your spiritual life healthy, would be well worth the financial sacrifice.
For years, while our children were still in the home, my wife worked an at home job literally making a third of what she could make outside othe home b/c we knew it was best that she be at home with the children.
Now, she works at the Christian school as payement for our 4 children attending there and she would be making good money somewhere else.
She has worked good secular jobs in the past and could increase our monthly income vastly...but we have decided that we'd rather have her around our children so they can go to Christian school.
It's all in your priorities.
Money is nice, but as you know, there are much more important things.