FundamentalForums.org Has Now Been Exposed as a Smear Campaign Op

This guy is an amateur. He's clumsy and too textbook. I wouldn't be surprised if he was funded by someone like Soros and friends to keep this place going as a front to misrepresent and confuse people searching about topics like Dispensationalism and KJV-O
That reminds me, FSSL, the next time you meet with George, will you let him know I haven't been getting my regular under-the-table payments for confusing Dispensationalists? I've already submitted the timesheets.

If only we took you seriously.
Wait, do you actually think you or your opinion matters to anyone?

You're a nobody hiding behind a fake internet username on a forum no one reads.
No one even interacts with you 3 or 4 posters in here, I only came and stayed for a while to expose this whole operation.

And to let everyone know: UGC gets down.

Ransom, you do realize we have around 3k followers across all platforms and we just barely got started (even amid our heavily censored internet environment today),
while you've been on here since Jan. 2012 and literally no one reads anything you post, right.

Thanks for helping solidify what UGC stands for: we dig our heels in and swing the sword.

Don't compare UGC's outstanding jokes to what these guys are doing.

Ours are always in the context of sharing well-informed information, and only in response to the lying smear campaigners here doing the precise opposite of that: they've functioned solely and consistently as distorters of information. We call these disinfo agents.

Your chronic lies have been exposed. We have nearly 700 post interactions here proving it.
You dug yourself so deep it's obvious you're on the bottom rung of the NWO.

You keep missing it. You're a joker that is guilty of what you condemn in others. There is a English word for this. Its called hypocrisy.

Wait, do you actually think you or your opinion matters to anyone?

You're a nobody hiding behind a fake internet username on a forum no one reads.
No one even interacts with you 3 or 4 posters in here, I only came and stayed for a while to expose this whole operation.

And to let everyone know: UGC gets down.

Ransom, you do realize we have around 3k followers across all platforms and we just barely got started,
while you've been on here since Jan. 2012 and literally no one reads anything you post, right.

Thanks for helping solidify what UGC stands for: we dig our heels in and swing the sword.

Nobody reads???

I thought you were just saying you're exposing the site because of its influence.......

You can't keep all these lies straight can you!

No one has been listening to you since you claimed the Holy Spirit never departed from Saul.

Go get the rest of us some coffee, new guy.

New guy? I've spent close to 25 years dealing with internet theologians. Nothing new to me.

I thought you were just saying you're exposing the site because of its influence.......
No we're taking advantage of the opportunity to clean house here to let everyone know how UGC gets down, so that when God gives UGC more followers, we can use this little podunk operation as an example of why they should trust us and our doctrine over shady one-world ecumenicalists.

Exposing an operation like this will help all the Christians out there know where we stand.

We keep it real.
We aren't compromised.
We know sound doctrine.
We can defend that sound doctrine against anyone.
We aren't afraid to expose the lies.
We stand firm.
We don't take BS.

We are the corrupt megachurch-system takedown.
We are.
The Underground Church Podcast.

We keep it real.... we fart while podcasting.
We aren't compromised... like Ruckman's marriages.
We know sound doctrine.... it sounds like ppppft... see above.
We can defend that sound doctrine against anyone.... just don't quote from a theology book.
We aren't afraid to expose the lies... because we tell them ourselves.
We stand firm... with our buttocks tight enough to hold a quarter for 2 minutes.
We don't take BS... we give it!
We can read words in the KJV but do not know what they mean.

No we're taking advantage of the opportunity to clean house here to let everyone know how UGC gets down, so that when God gives UGC more followers, we can use this little podunk operation as an example of why they should trust us and our doctrine over shady one-world ecumenicalists.

Exposing an operation like this will help all the Christians out there know where we stand.

We keep it real.
We aren't compromised.
We know sound doctrine.
We can defend that sound doctrine against anyone.
We aren't afraid to expose the lies.
We stand firm.
We don't take BS.

We are the corrupt megachurch-system takedown.
We are.
The Underground Church Podcast.

You seem like one of those cocky little tweens that just learned how to beat his chest on the internet. I don't think you have anything to look forward to. Just a splash and soon gone. Lies such as you peddle don't bring happiness.

You stole that name from another organization. I gave you free advertising because I thought you were actually doing a good work! As I noticed your posts were definitely unorthodox, based on the Satanic teachings of Ruckman and just plain absurd, I removed your free ad.

Why would you name yourselves after another Christian organization?
A nagging question I've had for awhile is, why would you call yourself "underground" if you are on Facebook and Youtube-that doesn't seem very underground to me.

So in the big men's locker room that is YouTube
Most Christians don't use YouTube anymore.

The majority of authentic Christian and truther channels on YouTube have been heavily censored in increased waves over the past few years.

Zuckerberg of Facebook has actually taken a stand against this heavy censorship of freedom of speech and religion, and the MSM came against him for it.
Even so, there's no telling how long that will last.

Either way, you're not in any "locker room" yourself, you're in a little ghost town here with 3 friends and tumbleweeds, but we can still make use some of your poor arguments for Calvinism to expose the typical tactics of the Calvinist, to help our audience better defend the faith.

More important than you is this scam operation though. This needed to be exposed by someone and will help others become aware of the real dangers out there on the internet, and not to naively trust websites claiming to be Fundamental Baptist.

This needed to be exposed by someone and will help others become aware of the real dangers out there on the internet, and not to naively trust websites claiming to be Fundamental Baptist.

Yep! This has been one big conspiracy since the 1990s... Glad that UGC finally found us in 2020! Our charade is over!

Yep! This has been one big conspiracy since the 1990s... Glad that UGC finally found us in 2020! Our charade is over!
Just like Calvinism itself, this forum is about to fall into the dustbin of history all because of one Rucky.

Just like Calvinism itself, this forum is about to fall into the dustbin of history all because of one Rucky.
Don't worry, all that Soros money will keep us going until the next Ruckmanoid stumbles in. (George did warn us, though, that's the last time.)

Yep! This has been one big conspiracy since the 1990s
It doesn't matter when you started. The fact is you have since been compromised. Regardless.

Just like it doesn't matter how Zondervan started, the point is they were compromised by HarperCollins who literally sells The Satanic Bible while Zondervan sells books on Witchcraft, Magic, and Satanism.

It's amazing how far humans will wrack their brains to avoid or twist the facts to make themselves feel like Christendom hasn't been compromised or infiltrated by anybody.

Hello, people. Do you not realize countless members of Satanic organizations and Witch Covens have literally come out and stated they are doing this, and that Christians are incredibly naive, their churches easy to infiltrate because no one ever suspects or checks them, otherwise they're a "conspiracy theorist" (I guess the Bible is a conspiracy theorist for warning about these kinds of things, too). You do realize that that term was literally coined to stop the public questioning of propaganda, do you not.

If any of you are actual Christians, when we get to heaven you are going to be so incredibly embarrassed and ashamed before God and everyone else that you took the weakest and most cowardly position in the end times. You exemplified the Laodicea church, worthy of being spewed from God's mouth.

For all eternity you can hang out with guys like the Apostles and Moses and tell them about how any time God's saints warned about Satanism and Witchcraft and New Age compromise entering the church: you caused more souls to go to hell by calling those people "conspiracy theorists" and enabling the Satanists to keep doing what they were doing without any question or opposition. All just because you wanted to look cool in the eyes of 2 or 3 other nobodies.

You're tools of the devil or spiritual babes at best.

#HotRebuke
-UGC

Just like it doesn't matter how Zondervan started, the point is they were compromised by Harper-Collins who sells the Satanic Bible while Zondervan sells books on Witchcraft, Magic, and Satanism.

GREAT! Special thanks to UGC for upcoming Google ads promoting Satanism and Witchcraft!
Remember who brought those ads to the FFF!

Just like it doesn't matter how Zondervan started, the point is they were compromised by HarperCollins who literally sells The Satanic Bible while Zondervan sells books on Witchcraft, Magic, and Satanism.
Yes, we know actual reason and logic doesn't matter to you. We took your advice and read a book on logic, and found out just how bad yours is. The above argument is prima facie evidence that KJV-onlyists--Ruckmanoids in particular--are mentally challenged.

LOL!