FundamentalForums.org Has Now Been Exposed as a Smear Campaign Op

For all eternity you can hang out with guys like the Apostles and Moses and tell them
Ya, you might want avoid Moses when/if you get there. With the rucky view on race mixing and all.

GREAT! Special thanks to UGC for upcoming Google ads promoting
Again, you behave like a child.

Who's "we"? You, Curly, and Moe? You do realize that this forum is dead. There is almost no one posting in here.

If I wasn't posting right now, you all would have absolutely nothing to talk about. Notice how I am literally the only person you are all talking to. You aren't even talking to each other. Where are all the other threads with conversations outside of attacking UGC right now. You're doing nothing else but direct all your laughably obvious lies at UGC.

Please, keep letting your buffoons in here give us more to work with, guys. This is gold.

view on race mixing and all.
Keeps forgetting the fact that I am a mixed person.

You literally flip things backwards like Satanism instructs their followers to do.
Literally.
You simply state the precise opposite of reality.

In your brilliant smear campaign to paint Ruckman and even Gene Kim as "racists",
did you realize that I was the perfect candidate to defend them, since I am the product of an interracial marriage, from an interracial family, and both myself and Gene Kim have asian blood? Good luck trying to say everyone who reads his books is a member of the White KKK.

These undercover keyboard "warriors" are terrified of the Ruckmanites, because Ruckman's doctrine is currently crushing the politically compromised doctrines of the ecumenical megachurch system. In nearly every megachurch where the "pastors" are preaching on tithes and working to keep salvation, members are hearing about Dr. Gene Kim and Robert Breaker.

Good luck crying racism like it's your only option left, we're demolishing your lies with truth.

-Interracial family Half-Korean, Half-Irish reader of Ruckman

Who's "we"? You, Curly, and Moe? You do realize that this forum is dead. There is almost no one posting in here.

If I wasn't posting right now, you all would have absolutely nothing to talk about. Notice how I am literally the only person you are all talking to. You aren't even talking to each other. Where are all the other threads with conversations outside of attacking UGC right now. You're doing nothing else but direct all your laughably obvious lies at UGC.

Please, keep letting your buffoons in here give us more to work with, guys. This is gold.

You literally flip things backwards like Satanism instructs their followers to do.
Literally.

In your brilliant smear campaign to paint Ruckman and even Gene Kim as "racists",
did you realize that I was the perfect candidate to defend them, since I am the product of an interracial marriage, from an interracial family, and both myself and Gene Kim have asian blood? Good luck trying to say everyone who reads his books is a member of the White KKK.

These undercover keyboard "warriors" are terrified of the Ruckmanites, because Ruckman's doctrine is currently crushing the politically compromised doctrines of the ecumenical megachurch system. In nearly every megachurch where the "pastors" are preaching on tithes and working to keep salvation, members are hearing about Dr. Gene Kim and Robert Breaker.

Good luck crying racism like it's your only option left, we're demolishing your lies with truth.

That's a running joke with my half asian sons. They say "I can't be racist I'm half asian" but even they know better. In fact it would be kind of racist to say a certain race can't be racist.

Literally.

We believe that history is absolute proof that “race-mixers” are mentally sick (Deut. 32:8). (Ruckman, Peter. Twenty-Two Years of the Bible Believers' Bulletin Volume #7 Strictly Personal. 2004, p. 112)

*ehem* (watch this, guys, take notes)

As an interracial man, from an interracial marriage, from an interracial family, I hereby forgive Ruckman of his sin against the Nation of Interracials.

Why, you might ask?

Well, it's simple, actually.

You see, right now there is this enormous heresy called Covenant Theology that has taken over large portions of the world of Christendom, and it is sending many to hell.

So what's worse, reading a man who was against interracial marriage but had sound doctrine, or going to hell forever?

Maybe God did this so that men would worship him and read his word, not worship teachers and the words of teachers.

As an interracial man, from an interracial marriage, from an interracial family, I hereby forgive Ruckman of his sin against the Nation of Interracials.
Interesting how quickly that went from Ruckman being a racist is a lie, to you forgiving him for being a racist.

Of course the more significant problem is when he uses his racism to define the Bible:

This makes Cain the greatest type of the Son of Perdition in the Bible. If you will get The Bible Believer's Commentary on Genesis, you will find he is also a type of two other things: the NEGRO and the JEW.
Bible Believers' Bulletin. Oct. 1993, p. 9

Ruckman was clearly less racist than you and many famous preachers today. Remember that extremely famous Lordship Salvation preacher who laughed and said at his 99% white conference: "What, do you think heaven is going to have a Ghetto?" Ohhh, so you just gon rag on Tupac like that?

"And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." - Eph. 4:32

"Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye." - Col. 3:13

Wait a minute. I though anti-Ruckmanites were proud of not being "knuckle-draggers".

Interesting how quickly that went from
No, no. That's you, remember. You're the half-Arminian turned full-Arminian overnight non-FWB full-FWB attending an IFB as a member while not believing what the IFB believes, anti-Calvinist defender of Calvinism and Catholic. The flip-flop game is yours, not mine. As is evident by many of our 700-post interactions here.

"for reasons that will not be detailed." -tmjbog

Ruckman was clearly less racist than you and many famous preachers today. Remember that extremely famous Lordship Salvation preacher who laughed and said at his 99% white conference: "What, do you think heaven is going to have a Ghetto?" Ohhh, so you just gon rag on Tupac like that?

"And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." - Eph. 4:32

"Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye." - Col. 3:13

Wait a minute. I though anti-Ruckmanites were proud of not being "knuckle-draggers".

No, no. That's you, remember. You're the half-Arminian turned full-Arminian overnight non-FWB full-FWB attending an IFB as a member while not believing what the IFB believes, anti-Calvinist defender of Calvinism and Catholic. The flip-flop game is yours, not mine. As is evident by many of our 700-post interactions here.
I'm not sure ghetto is a racist word. I don't think he was saying heaven was going to have no black people, I think he was saying heaven was going to have no poor people.

"for reasons that will not be detailed." -tmjbog
Yep, you can fill in the conspiracy theory of your choice there. Trust me about anything you come up with will be more interesting than the real reason.

I'm not sure
Yeah you're not sure about a lot of things. "For reasons that will not be detailed."

In the context of what they were discussing, what that famous Lordship Salvation preacher said was clearly class-conscious and racist.
It was also self-righteous and proud, reflecting his heretical works salvation position.

Yep, you can fill in
You mean "fill in" like this?

"I'm a partial-Arminian non-FWB, no wait, full-Arminian FWB, attending an IFB as a member-BUT I don't believe what the IFB believes, I'm just a member for reasons that will not be detailed, an anti-Calvinist defender of Calvinism and Catholic. I created my account 1 month after UGC and have only been following him around trying to smear him since. Trust me, I keep it real." -Bog

Yeah you're not sure about a lot of things. "For reasons that will not be detailed."

In the context of what they were discussing, what that famous Lordship Salvation preacher said was clearly class-conscious and racist.
It was also self-righteous and proud, reflecting his heretical works salvation position.

"I'm a partial-Arminian non-FWB, no wait, full-Arminian FWB, attending an IFB as a member-BUT I don't believe what the IFB believes, I'm just a member for reasons that will not be detailed, an anti-Calvinist defender of Calvinism and Catholic. I created my account 1 month after UGC and have only been following him around trying to smear him since. Trust me, I keep it real." -Bog
Yep, wouldn't expect anything less than that. If there is anything Underground Church is known for it's their lying and deception. Anyway not sure if you are on the "he's a racist but I forgive him" or "that's a lie he's not a racist" side now, but here's another gem.

…people who could not invent a calendar or even a wheel…If white Dutchmen had not come down there and showed "the first black man to use a white bathroom" how to farm, build, manufacture, mine, merchandise, sanitize, regulate, and organize a civilization, there would be no civilization there. It was the Shemites who built the Egyptian empire, and it is NOT in central Africa; it borders Asia and had access to all the wisdom and culture of the east (Mesopotamia, Syria, Persia, Chalead, and Israel) through the centuries. Eqypt is now the exception which the monkey men use to overthrow the rule. It is an old, old story. The rule is: unless "whitey" shows the black man how to play the piano, the tuba, the trombone, the banjo, the saxophone, the clarinet, and the trumpet, he stays squatted in front of a hollow log. (Ruckman, Peter. Discrimination: The Key to Sanity. 1994, p. 20)

is known for it's their lying and deception.
- said by "the partial-Arminian non-FWB, no wait, full-Arminian FWB, attending an IFB as a member-BUT doesn't believe what the IFB believes, but is a member for reasons that will not be detailed, an anti-Calvinist defender of Calvinism and a Catholic who created his account 1 month after UGC and has only been following him around trying to smear him since. A.K.A., he's trustworthy, but others are not."

- said by "the partial-Arminian non-FWB, no wait, full-Arminian FWB, attending an IFB as a member-BUT doesn't believe what the IFB believes, but is a member for reasons that will not be detailed, an anti-Calvinist defender of Calvinism and a Catholic who created his account 1 month after UGC and has only been following him around trying to smear him since. A.K.A., he's trustworthy, but others are not."a
So in your egomaniac world you think some group dispatched me to come onto a message board to debate you? Wouldn't it have been easier and cheaper for them to just sip FSSL a small bribe to ban you. Trust me I don't know anyone that wants to shut you down. The material you provide is way too rich.

- said by "the partial-Arminian non-FWB, no wait, full-Arminian FWB, attending an IFB as a member-BUT doesn't believe what the IFB believes, but is a member for reasons that will not be detailed, an anti-Calvinist defender of Calvinism and a Catholic who created his account 1 month after UGC and has only been following him around trying to smear him since. A.K.A., he's trustworthy, but others are not."
As far as not believing everything the IFB believes...I'm in good company. You don't know how many school teachers from the school, deacons, sunday school teachers who play the part on sunday morning but don't hold to the standards the rest of the week. Our Reformers Unanimous director is now in an inpatient facility in Illinois. Membership in most IFB is primarily about salvation and baptism-so a person does not need to be in perfect agreement.

As far as not believing everything the IFB believes...I'm in good company.
You're right, all of the other 3 guys on this forum also have no clue what they believe (just look at FSSL: the guy actually believes he's a Dispensationalist).

By contrast, notice how I simply said I'm not IFB, I disagree with the legalism in the IFB and the abuse being exposed in many places within it.

I attended a Free Grace, Classic Dispensational, King James Bible College for a time, but it does not identify as IFB, mostly because of the IFB's legalism.

But of course, you tmjbog, pretend to be a little bit of everything so you can attack anything.

So did you ever figure out if Ruckman wasn't reacist or you forgave him for his racism?
Yep, wouldn't expect anything less than that. If there is anything Underground Church is known for it's their lying and deception. Anyway not sure if you are on the "he's a racist but I forgive him" or "that's a lie he's not a racist" side now, but here's another gem.

…people who could not invent a calendar or even a wheel…If white Dutchmen had not come down there and showed "the first black man to use a white bathroom" how to farm, build, manufacture, mine, merchandise, sanitize, regulate, and organize a civilization, there would be no civilization there. It was the Shemites who built the Egyptian empire, and it is NOT in central Africa; it borders Asia and had access to all the wisdom and culture of the east (Mesopotamia, Syria, Persia, Chalead, and Israel) through the centuries. Eqypt is now the exception which the monkey men use to overthrow the rule. It is an old, old story. The rule is: unless "whitey" shows the black man how to play the piano, the tuba, the trombone, the banjo, the saxophone, the clarinet, and the trumpet, he stays squatted in front of a hollow log. (Ruckman, Peter. Discrimination: The Key to Sanity. 1994, p. 20)

You drinking again?

known for it's their lying and deception.

You're right, all of the other 3 guys on this forum also have no clue what they believe (just look at FSSL: the guy actually believes he's a Dispensationalist).

By contrast, notice how I simply said I'm not IFB, I disagree with the legalism in the IFB and the abuse being exposed in many places within it.

I attended a Free Grace, Classic Dispensational, King James Bible College for a time, but it does not identify as IFB, mostly because of the IFB's legalism.

But of course, you tmjbog, pretend to be a little bit of everything so you can attack anything.
But really if we are being honest you claim I believe a little of everything and I choose not to correct every lie you say-as if I had that kind of time.

Not really anything factual to respond to. Fantasies of a Rucky.