FundamentalForums.org Has Now Been Exposed as a Smear Campaign Op

It will shed light on ALL OF OUR DIFFERENT actions and where they come from.
For example, UGC's actions come from alleviating boredom while waiting for goats to trip-trap across his bridge.

Ransom's entire approach to conversation: "I don't do that. You do. Now watch me do it again. Why did you just do that?"

I suspect Ransom is a 5 year old who submits all his posts to "change my essay to SAT format for 16-year-olds" before posting them.
He figured out a way to show off his hacked vocabulary while saying absolutely nothing useful.
"Hey guys, did you know this word? sine qua non? sine qua non?

"sine qua non anyone? ESCARGOT? I'm FSSL's butler."

After we exposed he didn't know how to properly apply that term he then spent 5 hours on SATwordsmadesimple.com

Then he pulls this stunt with the New World Religion crew of Calvin using the knowledge from his "technology" degree from "Community Community College" (CCC, politically aligned with FFF just like HarperCollins and NIV Ecumenical Seminary). They even used the name "Calvin" in their fake account just like all their descriptions say things like "Lesser-Known Calvinist, Calvin this, Calvin that".

Hey guys, did you know what a VPN was?

Then he pulls this stunt with the New World Religion crew of Calvin using the knowledge from his "technology" degree from "Community Community College" (CCC, politically aligned with FFF just like HarperCollins and NIV Ecumenical Seminary). They even used the name "Calvin" in their fake account just like all their descriptions say things like "Lesser-Known Calvinist, Calvin this, Calvin that".
You know, I can't imagine what would have inspired the troll to create an account called "Calvin the Crazy." 😂

By the way I just went back and read all of "Calvin the Crazy"'s posts, whoever did this is clearly not as funny as me.

And notice how nothing they said is bolded or italicized or font size-enhanced like my brilliant posts are.

Whoever did this is an amateur. I'm insulted.

By the way I just went back and read all of "Calvin the Crazy"'s posts, whoever did this is clearly not as funny as me.

And notice how nothing they said is bolded or italicized or font size-enhanced like my brilliant posts are.

Whoever did this is an amateur. I'm insulted.
It's like you had nothing in common - except your IP address.

except your IP address.
You mean the IP address that's available to all of the admins to screenshot that's not one of the IP addresses I would've used with my VPN?

And why did you cherry-pick an IP address from the United States?

UGC Exposers of Evil let's go.

These people wish they could be UGC. They literally cop our logo, make it their avatar and lie about trademarking it, threatening to sue members, telling everyone else "they're UGC now", they go into our posts and change them, then prevent us from changing them back, and now this.

It's a slippery slope, gentlemen. Keep weaving that web and eventually you'll find yourselves trapped by your own history of lies.

Why did we “cherry pick” an IP address used by both UGC and Calvin(sock)?

Because you used it to create the account and post as the sock.

You mean the IP address that's available to all of the admins to screenshot that's not one of the IP addresses I would've used with my VPN?
You mean the IP address that was first used on this forum on May 30 and used only by UGC, ever?

Because that's the IP address that you used to create the sockpuppet.

I can understand you pulling out the really big crayons to try and convince the other FFFers. But it's extra-special hilarous how hard you seem to be trying to convince the admins, who can see the data, and know you're lying through your teeth.

You mean the IP address that was first used on this forum on May 30 and used only by UGC, ever?
All of the IP addresses used by UGC here were used by UGC. You have access to all of them.

Your problem is not addressing the fact of the VPN.

Care to tell us why you still haven't addressed this issue.

"Oh he didn't know how to use it."

FSSL proved I was using it. Try again.

"Oh he forgot to use it that ONE time."

Really, I was a former admin of both forums and chatango chats. So suddenly I forgot to use my own VPN that I use every day that "one time". You mean that "one time" it was convenient?

The only one lying here is the one with the track record of invading other people's posts and having no regard for them as a person, going around calling people "baby rapists" as a Christian admin and then restricting their ability to edit what YOU are changing in their posts, all while you and FSSL copped our logo, made it your avatars (your first step in pretending to be us), and one of you even threatened to literally sue after lying about trademarking it. You are obviously a hireling hiding behind a keyboard with your 2008 "technology" degree.

Go back and read the thread. Your story doesn't check, pal.
Keep one-note pianoing "look, it's an IP used by UGC!" and screenshotting all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you used our account.

These forums are toast.

French toast.

That means you, Canadian Bacon.

... and I proved that you stupidly forgot to use it when you set up “Calvin the Crazy.”
Wait, so first it was "he doesn't know how to use it", then it was "it's broken, fix it", then after you slipped that it has been working, it became "you forgot that one time to use it".

I'm done. People can read this entire thread for themselves and find out what really went down.

About time!
Even incoherent, incompetent crazy needs a break!
You said you share the account... check with him.

About time!
Even incoherent, incompetent crazy needs a break!
Wow. Freudian slip anyone?
That substitute account you named "Crazy" was certainly an "incompetent" smear tactic, and now you do need a break from this ROAST, SON!

#UGCExposersOfEvil

I'm done. People can read this entire thread for themselves and find out what really went down.
What do mean your done. You are on the cusp of exposing the entire operation. You can't just quit. Whose going take this operation down if not you, Calvin? The masses are depending on you. Only someone of your competence and IQ can handle the task.

Wow. Freudian slip anyone?
That account you named "Crazy" was certainly an "incompetent" attempt, and now you do need a break from this ROAST, SON!

#UGCExposersOfEvil
Well there you have it. They both used the same word-definitely absolute proof there. And I thought you were crazy all this time.