FundamentalForums.org Has Now Been Exposed as a Smear Campaign Op

All evidence points to the conclusion that UGC didn't stop being a troll when he stopped using the Calvin account. No one is this moronic. They couldn't function in the world. LOL!

All evidence points to the conclusion that UGC didn't stop being a troll when he stopped using the Calvin account. No one is this moronic. They couldn't function in the world. LOL!
I think he did mention being on the West Coast at one time. I mean you've got all of Hollywood there and they seem to survive. So maybe in CA he'd do ok.

Nice try, trying to conflate me with idiots from the year 2008...

Day Two: usually, idiots who have been discovered don’t dig in for two straight days. So, no. There is no conflation. You rank #1 and lead the pack.

screen-shot-2020-06-24-at-9-28-44-am-png.1339
#UGCScribblersWithCrayon

Calvin....Have you called Abraham? Maybe he has some tips for digging out of this one.

Calvin... I found this helpful article-thought I'd share:

Fix VPN Not Working on Windows 10: 8 Common Problems

Nice job spamming to try and push back Post #114.

That post must have been embarrassing.

No, you're just lazy. What I said was spot on.

Ah, I see now. So this was all because UGC exposed this place with ample evidence for being a scam site.

"Forgets to use a different VPN". You are aware I was an admin on other forums and chatango chats in the past.

. . .
Clearly.

And these measures increase after we expose the lies circulating here about ALL MANNER of things.
Funny how they follow in the footsteps of everything you've already been doing: copping our logo and making it your own while threatening to sue your members while lying about the fact that you "trademarked" it, going into our posts and literally changing their content without our consent and then locking us out from being able to edit them.

I was a forum admin before. I know what you're doing is BS. "This place has always been lightly moderated". BS.
No Christian forum lets one of its own moderators run around calling your own members "baby rapists".
This place is a scam op, and everything in this thread and beyond exposes it.

You're doing it again. For the thousandth time, this fake tmjbog account brings up someone no one was talking about. NPC.

Is this a joke? I guess since we've already proven Ransom does almost nothing but lie, he can't see what he's doing because he does it so often.

Everything you've said on these forums is far more abusive than anyone else here. You have literally called others "baby rapists" out of nowhere, repeatedly. Why were you not limited or banned? Almost all of your posts contain profanity toward others. You have literally made racist comments while accusing others of being racist.

You literally apply the opposite standards to others that you do to yourself, and to a much harsher degree. You're a pharisee.
It is easy for an unsaved man with a "technology" degree to do the evils you do and have no remorse, I can only imagine.

There are too many posts to count, Michael Scott:
View attachment 1337
Are you kidding me. Your "pranks" or whatever you think they are match your IQ. Every time I post, I reread them once to twice through and make necessary edits to mistakes I may have made while typing.

That post started with one basic sentence that stands out right at the top, clearly not easy to miss, and the end of it was removed. Half of the word AND the period at the end.

There are numerous other examples.

Literally nothing but your usually BS. Are you capable of doing anything besides lie? You know who the father of lies is, right.

Let me make this even clearer to understand.
All of your excuses are as amateur as your smear tactics.
First it's "he doesn't know how to use his VPN".
Then FSSL slips that it was indeed working.
Then it became "he FORGOT to use it that ONE time"

Knowing that I was an admin for both forums AND chatangos in the past (one reason I tried giving you guys advice on how to do it better, but clearly this is scam op so nvm that), let me tell you how this works.

Here's a screenshot of my VPN that we all know has been working thanks to FSSL himself.
Now watch, this is really complicated to understand.
On the top half are the usual IP's I use, I can click on them to reconnect.
Below this is something called the country list. If I really wanted to make a "duplicate" account, I would have simply clicked a country I haven't used before.

Now, was that so hard?
View attachment 1338

Someone here clearly cherry-picked an IP address that we already used, because they obviously couldn't make this dumb little stunt work without it, and tried to pawn this off as a now changing story: first it was "he doesn't know how to use his VPN! Haha!", then when FSSL slipped that I do, it morphed into "he forgot to use it that ONE time!"

That doesn't match my character at all. I am clearly somewhat of a perfectionist, and it's insulting that you think I would make such a stupid mistake in 2020.
This might have passed in 2008, but almost no one today who owns and uses a VPN and therefore understands IP addresses would either, let alone a former admin.

I'm really disgusted with this place. You're literal hypocrites and liars hiding behind keyboards hired to smear campaign. You literally do nothing else. This place looks nothing like a Christian forum. The "leaders" here are obviously not Christian.
Here I brought it back to the front. I didn't really see anything embarrassing there. Just more whining.

You forgot the original quotes. And the screenshots.
Everyone....Calvin wants you to go look at something really really embarrassing to tmjbog on post #114. You should all go and see it. There that should drum up interest in it.

That doesn't match my character at all. I am clearly somewhat of a perfectionist, and it's insulting that you think I would make such a stupid mistake in 2020.
This might have passed in 2008, but almost no one today who owns and uses a VPN and therefore understands IP addresses would either, let alone a former admin.

I'm really disgusted with this place. You're literal hypocrites and liars hiding behind keyboards hired to smear campaign. You literally do nothing else. This place looks nothing like a Christian forum. The "leaders" here are obviously not Christian.

1593018250945.png

For our next controversy, UGC claims the use of the number “8” is a racist noose. So, don’t use that number. It is now banned.

Why did voicecrying post a picture of Ransom's plank.

Everyone should look out for UGC's next Bible Study. It will shed light on ALL OF OUR DIFFERENT actions and where they come from.

Why did voicecrying post a picture of Ransom's plank.

Everyone should look out for UGC's next Bible Study. It will shed light on ALL OF OUR DIFFERENT actions and where they come from.
Will Calvin be there?