Grace Journey is out by Cindy Hyles Collins

Indeed. I don't have to look far - in my own life, I could have and did use this phrase many times; some times, it was clearly God's leading; other times, it was my own inclinations I was following. There are big decisions, such as joining a church or whom to marry, and there are lesser decisions. I believe that time is a great revealer in these cases. I can say that my marriage has been God's leading. I have joined churches that I would have said were God's leading, but, in hindsight, they were not. However, the last time we left a (cult-like) church, I can definitely say that it was God's leading; we were blessed to find an excellent church, and all of the family has grown more spiritual there.

I do believe God leads and I do believe we can know His leading. I don't judge if God was leading me or not by how well I enjoyed the outcome. God led the children of Israel into the wilderness, Jesus to the cross and He will sometimes lead me to a trying time. I do believe many leaders in the wide array of Christendom use the phrase "God is leading me to..." normally followed by "so you should....." as a way to command followers that will not be met with question or challenge.

Disappointed she has dropped her dress standards and the guy she married not a strong KJV. She did have her life turned upside down, maybe contributed to dropping her standards

YOU STINKIN' DUMB-BUNNY!