HAC New President

Bruh said:
RAIDER said:
I think Wilkerson would be wise to bring in someone that is not currently on staff.

Jorgensen.
What was Raiders line about JJ__________________________________? ( About sucking the air out of ___________).

I'll let Raider fill it in.....

I think Dr. J is happy where he is.

I agree with Pastor Brennan.  The choice could be the last hope of survival.

I know some people hate that they went there, don't have good memories, etc.  I'm not in that camp and am happy I was part of the college during the hey day.

I am submitting my resume for the position with the simple platform:

"A bottle of Binaca a day, keeps the liberals away."

What exactly does a college president have to do? Maybe I'll fill out an application!

RAIDER said:
I think Wilkerson would be wise to bring in someone that is not currently on staff.

...and a hearty Amen from north west Chicago.

BALAAM said:
What exactly does a college president have to do? Maybe I'll fill out an application!

He is primarily responsible for bringing in the customers (er. students) to pay the bills.

Also to provide effective leadership for all employees and students.

Much speaking out is expected.

Recruiting.

Just thinking outside the box:

I would like to see someone who has spent his life is service for God and got the job done.
I would like to see someone like Rick Martin, Kevin Winn & Tommy Ashcraft to lead the school.

They should also hire an experienced academic VP to revamp the academic standards of the school.
Lastly they should hire several dynamic younger preachers to travel & head the schools recruiting efforts.
The last one is essential in recruiting new students for the school.

sword said:

I would like to see someone who has spent his life is service for God and got the job done.
I would like to see someone like Rick Martin, Kevin Winn & Tommy Ashcraft to lead the school.

They should also hire an experienced academic VP to revamp the academic standards of the school.
Lastly they should hire several dynamic younger preachers to travel & head the schools recruiting efforts.
You just described the pattern that gave us Schaap.
Outside the box?

Ha!

Earnestly Contend

prophet said:
sword said:

Outside the box?

Ha!

Earnestly Contend

Are you comparing these men to Schaap. They all Left this country for most of their lives to follow Gods call & he  blessed their works.
What had Schaap ever built. How had Schapp lead before his father in law died. (see pastors & their kids OP).

Perhaps a pastor who gave up his growing church so the successor (his son) could become pastor would make a good president. (See pastors and their kids thread).

There are too many to name at this late hr. Surely one of them could step in and turn the college around.

sword said:
prophet said:
sword said:

Outside the box?

Ha!

Earnestly Contend

Are you comparing these men to Schaap. They all Left this country for most of their lives to follow Gods call & he  blessed their works.
What had Schaap ever built. How had Schapp lead before his father in law died. (see pastors & their kids OP).
Next paragraph.

Earnestly Contend

What about Rev. Bravo.

Cactus & Myron could travel with him when he visits churches & christian schools.

Each could take a tour group in the summer.

Maybe not.

sword said:

To your last Paragraph.

You might be a hacker if........

sword said:
Perhaps a pastor who gave up his growing church so the successor (his son) could become pastor would make a good president. (See pastors and their kids thread).

There are too many to name at this late hr. Surely one of them could step in and turn the college around.

"Gave up his growing church"

You are definitely a hacker and100% what Hyles taught.

What about a man that is unknown, works a secular job and pastors? These men are educated, faithful and hard working.

Bruh said:
sword said:
What about a man that is unknown, works a secular job and pastors? These men are educated, faithful and hard working.

I agree but will someone unknown as you say be effective as a recruiter for the college.
It appears that is one of the major roles of the president.

Within the IFB world, whether right or wrong, the size of your church matters.

It's all about the numbers.

Biggest, fastest growing, etc.

I have always heard that size matters! ;D

I was going to write Allen Domelle as kind of a joke. He announced that he will be the new president of Texas Baptist college or whatever they call it now.

Tennessean said:
Today HAC said goodbye to President Mason. Got to congratulate him for stearing the ship these past years.

So Hacker nation, who should the new president be.

As Raider would say 1 per post

Does anyone have a serious nomination and why you think he would do a good job.