HAC New President

Bruh said:
Bob Gray Sr.
He would arrive with many more hobbie-horses from TX.

Didn't he have his own that he retired from........doesn't need another to retire from either.

No Dan Burrell would never consider it....he's a great leader I worked for him.

No leave my pastor alone he doesn't follow men he follows God. We need him right where he is

Would to God we had someone who knew where we are, and where we should be, and was willing to walk us there at however agonizingly slow the necessary pace would be.

Earnestly Contend

Web, Dan was a great leader/boss to me he was the best!! He came in 1983 to south Florida

Wendell Evans; Bill McSpadden; JimBlack; Roger Casteel; Belinda Casteel (or whatever her name is now).  Also, I hear that Joe Combs' first parole hearing is coming up soon.

BALAAM said:
Bruh said:
Norefund said:
http://danburrell.com/?p=804

Great blog. Did he attend HAC?

Dans wife wears pants he could never ever be president of HAC because his wife is bossy.

Duh! Aren't they all?

No, not my wife.

We had a married couples Sunday school class and the teacher (a hacker) would say stuff like this, he would say it in jest but when he did it it was in a question. And every time I'd raise my hand and say, no not mine.

Needless to say he stopped saying such stupid stuff.

I hate when men disparage their wives or wives in general.

Back on topic, I can't see why Dan Burrell would consider HAC. It will be an insider.

Dan graduated in 1982 or 1983 from HAC ....Julie also graduated from HAC. If you check facebook out he posted a picture of my husband and I ....

Big Gray Sr.

Russell Anderson.

How's that for a direction statement!  We have no academic quality, but we are tied to our heritage!

Talk about flushing the future of HAC.  :) :)

BALAAM said:
I was going to write Allen Domelle as kind of a joke. He announced that he will be the new president of Texas Baptist college or whatever they call it now.

I didn't know this until this post.  Gag.  :/