Hacker Trivia!!

In the FBC office hallway, what was used to wallpaper the walls up until 1992?

Tennessean said:

Don't make me call you down again!  Read the OP.  All questions are to be in bold type!!

RAIDER said:
Tennessean said:

Don't make me call you down again!  Read the OP.  All questions are to be in bold type!!

yea, Raider skinned my hide over that. And he skinned my hide, who knows what he would do to anybody else!

Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
Tennessean said:

yea, Raider skinned my hide over that. And he skinned my hide, who knows what he would do to anybody else!

And don't forget, I made you stand in line outside my office for 2 hours before the beating!

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
Tennessean said:

And don't forget, I made you stand in line outside my office for 2 hours before the beating!

It was worse than it was for Bro. Ray the night the college bus workers didn't make it back to PM church after the carnival or whatever

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
Tennessean said:

It was worse than it was for Bro. Ray the night the college bus workers didn't make it back to PM church after the carnival or whatever

Hey, when you repented and told me you would clean my computer screen for a month I felt you had got the point.

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
Tennessean said:

Hey, when you repented and told me you would clean my computer screen for a month I felt you had got the point.

I made that 316 mile drive every afternoon after work to make it right. I regret not an inch driven.

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
Tennessean said:

I made that 316 mile drive every afternoon after work to make it right. I regret not an inch driven.

You are not only blindly loyal, but you are a servant indeed!

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
Tennessean said:

And if you remember I brought in a cheese quarter pounder every night. (Must have a libr'l spell check. It says there's no such word as pounder!)

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
Tennessean said:

And if you remember I brought in a cheese quarter pounder every night. (Must have a libr'l spell check. It says there's no such word as pounder!)

And the newspaper from the White Hen Pantry was a nice touch too!

sword said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
"How many 'characters' can you name which Bill McSpadden played in skits at HAC/FBCH?"

Bubba Jones
Bucky Tucker
Under Puppy
Super Christian

Nice job, Tom and Prophet!

Does anybody remember "Moses & The Ten Commandos"
They played the A-Team theme song, as they acted out elaborately choreographed fight sequences.

The HAC security dept. had a radio that was used to communicate with all officers. It had an FCC license with a number and call letters that had to be broadcast every 30 minutes.

What was the station number and call letters?

Tennessean said:
The HAC security dept. had a radio that was used to communicate with all officers. It had an FCC license with a number and call letters that had to be broadcast every 30 minutes.

WNVH517

qwerty said:
Tennessean said:

WNVH517

Congrats. Very few would know that

If you were to enter the Malone/Prophets dorm on the second floor you would always smell an odd smell at the entrance.

What was located on the first floor of the Prophets/Malone Dorm that caused this smell?

Hint. It was not the restrooms

Tennessean said:
If you were to enter the Malone/Prophets dorm on the second floor you would always smell an odd smell at the entrance.

What was located on the first floor of the Prophets/Malone Dorm that caused this smell?

Sooooo, do we have an answer?????

Tennessean said:

RAIDER said:
Tennessean said:

I didn't want to answer them all, that is not what a HACker does.....

Here it goes....

Sawn wood from the wood shop.

qwerty said:
Tennessean said:

RAIDER said:
Tennessean said:

I didn't want to answer them all, that is not what a HACker does.....

Here it goes....

Sawn wood from the wood shop.

The more you answer the better chance you have of winning a Bible signed by Ray Young.  :)

Who was the HAC student that was a 5th degree black belt?