Hacker Trivia!!

In the 1980's Bro. Hyles had a daily radio program. What were the call letters of the station?

Tennessean said:
In the 1980's Bro. Hyles had a daily radio program. What were the call letters of the station?

Hey!!  Read the OP.  Your question is suppose to be in bold print.  If you can't follow rules, we can't use you.  :)

Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:
"How many people can you name that are buried in the mausoleum at Memory Lane?"

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of these:

Jack Hyles
David Hyles
Marlene Evans
Joe Boyd
Costal Hyles
Dr. Hyles father

Baptist City Holdout said:
Tennessean said:

My inner HACker is distressed that I can not remember!

Did deep, weedhopper!

Tennessean said:

The Pastor's Study

WYCA

"How many 'characters' can you name which Bill McSpadden played in skits at HAC/FBCH?"

RAIDER said:
"How many 'characters' can you name which Bill McSpadden played in skits at HAC/FBCH?"

Bubba Jones
Bucky Tucker

...that's all I've got. Honestly. I'm so ashamed.

RAIDER said:
Under puppy
Super Christian
My favorite had no name, that I remember, when Dan Wolfe would sing the whole time, while Mac would tear up the platform.
The last time he did the skit, he threw the bottom of a mic stand, like a discus, into  the audience.
Since I was an idiot, I loved seeing that idiot act up.

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
Under puppy
Super Christian
My favorite had no name, that I remember, when Dan Wolfe would sing the whole time, while Mac would tear up the platform.
The last time he did the skit, he threw the bottom of a mic stand, like a discus, into  the audience.

That skit was a classic!  Wolfe and McSpadden would sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star".  McSpadden's microphone would not work and Wolfe ignores him and keeps singing.  At this point McSpadden does his thing and uses the microphone stand for everything from a pump sprayer to a discus.  Great one!

RAIDER said:
That skit was a classic!  Wolfe and McSpadden would sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star".  McSpadden's microphone would not work and Wolfe ignores him and keeps singing.  At this point McSpadden does his thing and uses the microphone stand for everything from a pump sprayer to a discus.  Great one!

I've done that one about a half a dozen times myself. It is incredibly easy, and always goes over well.

Tom Brennan said:
RAIDER said:

I've done that one about a half a dozen times myself. It is incredibly easy, and always goes over well.
Loved the squat  part, where  he pretends to powerlift with the mic.

RAIDER said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
Under puppy
Super Christian

Aerosol deodorant can!

Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
Under puppy
Super Christian

Aerosol deodorant can!

On the FFF.org site, Just Mama sent me reputation comment that went on and on with the different uses he came up with. Too bad I learned your reputation automatically deleted once you had so many.

He shaved with the mic.

He used the stand as a steeringwheel.

I remember Darrell Whitehouse also did this skit...he may still have been in high school.  It was in the old youth center at 700 Sibley; Dave Hyles was still the youth director and I remember laughing til my sides hurt.

Who'd of thought that he'd be a college educator.......from the skits to professor.

RAIDER said:

Bubba Jones
Bucky Tucker
Under Puppy
Super Christian

Nice job, Tom and Prophet!

I remember this one where some chick was singing: "I am the wife of the chief camel driver".

Anyone know his character in that sketch?

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

Bubba Jones
Bucky Tucker
Under Puppy
Super Christian

Nice job, Tom and Prophet!

Does anybody remember "Moses & The Ten Commandos"