Hacker Trivia!!

RAIDER said:
"For what is the building currently used on the HAC campus where the original chapel services were held?"

The original chapel on the HAC campus is now the building that houses the bowling alley, library, and classrooms.

Baptist City Holdout said:
Where did Bro. Hyles preach his first Sword Conference sermon?

BCH, you present tough questions.  I'm going to guess Atlanta on this one.

"The current chapel at HAC is called the Wendall Evans Auditorium.  What was it known as before this?"

RAIDER said:
sword said:
What was the name of the first major conference sermon Jack Hyles ever preached?

He would go on to preach it dozens of times in Sword conferences across America.

Hint:
_ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _  _  _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _

Ok, Sword, 24 hours have expired.  We need an answer.  If you can't play by the rules you will have to report to the South Hallway Desk!!

Uhumpher, Raider, I know the Bible commands me not to point out the faults of my leaders, but take a look at Reply number 14^. it seems some HACker just may have answered this one.

FOR WHOM WAS THE OLD COLLEGE CHAPEL/AUDITORIUM NAMED IN HONOR AND HOW WAS THIS PERSON KNOWN TO HYLES-ANDERSON?

tobytyler said:
FOR WHOM WAS THE OLD COLLEGE CHAPEL/AUDITORIUM NAMED IN HONOR AND HOW WAS THIS PERSON KNOWN TO HYLES-ANDERSON?
John Beiler.

RAIDER said:
"The current chapel at HAC is called the Wendall Evans Auditorium.  What was it known as before this?"

The Beiler Auditorium

Nice job, Fish!

Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
sword said:
What was the name of the first major conference sermon Jack Hyles ever preached?

He would go on to preach it dozens of times in Sword conferences across America.

Hint:
_ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _  _  _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _

Ok, Sword, 24 hours have expired.  We need an answer.  If you can't play by the rules you will have to report to the South Hallway Desk!!

Uhumpher, Raider, I know the Bible commands me not to point out the faults of my leaders, but take a look at Reply number 14^. it seems some HACker just may have answered this one.

Even if someone answers it correctly, it is the responsibility of the poster who asked the question to post the correct answer within 24 hours. 

tobytyler said:

You, sir, must obey the RULES!!  Questions should be posted in bold type, not all capital letters, you stinkin' Hacker!!

"For what hymn was Dr. Evans famous (among HAC students) for leading in chapel?"

RAIDER said:
"For what hymn was Dr. Evans famous (among HAC students) for leading in chapel?"
I always think of him leading Pearly White City with such grandiose that the comb-over would come apart.

RAIDER said:
My money is on "Blessed Assurance".