Hacker Trivia!!

RAIDER said:
"For what hymn was Dr. Evans famous (among HAC students) for leading in chapel?"
Is this the one where he bangs on the pulpit with an open hand leading into the refrain.

Often imitated, never duplicated.

RAIDER said:
"For what hymn was Dr. Evans famous (among HAC students) for leading in chapel?"

Amazing Love!  (I think)  (not too often but I still think)

RAIDER said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
sword said:
What was the name of the first major conference sermon Jack Hyles ever preached?

He would go on to preach it dozens of times in Sword conferences across America.

Hint:
_ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _  _  _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _

Ok, Sword, 24 hours have expired.  We need an answer.  If you can't play by the rules you will have to report to the South Hallway Desk!!

Uhumpher, Raider, I know the Bible commands me not to point out the faults of my leaders, but take a look at Reply number 14^. it seems some HACker just may have answered this one.

Even if someone answers it correctly, it is the responsibility of the poster who asked the question to post the correct answer within 24 hours.

The Autopsy of a Dead Church

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
"For what is the building currently used on the HAC campus where the original chapel services were held?"

The original chapel on the HAC campus is now the building that houses the bowling alley, library, and classrooms.

Sorry Raider, there is no more bowling alley.

RAIDER said:

"And Can It Be?"  (Chorus begins "Amazing love....")

AND

"The Pearly White City" (where every freshman guy snickered at "no crepe on the doorknob is seen", proving college students are merely junior highers, after all)

RAIDER said:

"And Can It Be"

Nice job, Patriotic and BALAAM!

Exell said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
"For what is the building currently used on the HAC campus where the original chapel services were held?"

The original chapel on the HAC campus is now the building that houses the bowling alley, library, and classrooms.

What is that area used for now?

"What HAC professor said, 'Books are not to read, books are to file'?"

RAIDER said:
Exell said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

What is that area used for now?
It's a social spot now. Foosball, ping-pong, etc.....  Could have sworn there was a pool table in there last time I was there. Will check next week.

http://youtu.be/QQiiKb_lLa0

RAIDER said:

Ed Reese was before my time but I learned this right here on the fff.

BALAAM said:
RAIDER said:

True, said during a Church Ed class in the old auditorium, in answer to a question from Jack P, "Bro. R when do you have time to read all those books in you library?"

ER..."Read them, I don't have to read all those books, I'm too busy putting them in the right order in my library."

Exell said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
sword said:
What was the name of the first major conference sermon Jack Hyles ever preached?

He would go on to preach it dozens of times in Sword conferences across America.

Hint:

Ok, Sword, 24 hours have expired.  We need an answer.  If you can't play by the rules you will have to report to the South Hallway Desk!!

Uhumpher, Raider, I know the Bible commands me not to point out the faults of my leaders, but take a look at Reply number 14^. it seems some HACker just may have answered this one.

Even if someone answers it correctly, it is the responsibility of the poster who asked the question to post the correct answer within 24 hours.

WOW!!! Rules, rules, rules. Guess that's why Raider is who he is!

Question:
What did Dean Meister announce in chapel that he had seen happen on a Chicago highway while he was driving his personal vehicle down the road?

Hint....a HACker activity bus was involved.

sword said:

Hint:

Sorry, I have been out bus calling for our big day, I will do better next time.

BCH nailed it right away.

fishinnut said:
Question:
What did Dean Meister announce in chapel that he had seen happen on a Chicago highway while he was driving his personal vehicle down the road?

He had had a HAC full of students pass him in the highway doing a very high rate of speed. He wanted to see that driver in his office, as I remember.

tobytyler said:
FOR WHOM WAS THE OLD COLLEGE CHAPEL/AUDITORIUM NAMED IN HONOR AND HOW WAS THIS PERSON KNOWN TO HYLES-ANDERSON?

The answer is the Jim Sallee Chapel.  He was the on music faculty who died on US 41 in an automobile accident in '76 or '77, I'd guess.

RAIDER said:

Ed Reese

Nicely done, Fish!

fishinnut said:
Question:

A couple making out??????

BALAAM said:
RAIDER said:

I feel like I just clipped a coupon!